Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! (10878 Views)

Anambra Is Something Else Today, How Is Your Area / Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire / Oshiomole: If Crisis Will Help Us Win Election, Then We Need More Crisis In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by LocalStandard1(m): 10:12am On Mar 01, 2023
The FCT, Abuja, has always been unlucky since 2015. All the candidates winning Presidential elections since 2015 have always lost Abuja's votes, but this very one is something else entirely. Never has a presidential candidate been so unpopular in the FCT in Nigeria's history.

This morning the FCT is looking and feeling quite very gloomy and down casted. You can't walk a regular street and not see people sitting with their heads down as if they've lost someone.

I am personally trying to look at the good side of everything and remove my mind from what just happened, but other people's despondency is still try'na get to me. Today is really a sad day for us in ABJ.

Let me go find food chop and maybe buy a packet of sweets lickam, watch plenty foreign comedy movies, hit the gym and chop some more. I don tire!

We will not forget you our able President, Peter Obi!! We await your comeback soon, with your intelligent Deputy too!

118 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by Angrymode: 10:13am On Mar 01, 2023
So sad indeed. When Buhari lost his first election Vs Jonathan, people were threatening fire and brimstone but the same people today are preaching for calmness and national Unity after the most rigged election in this country. If only the court is the last hope of Justice, I will not be this sad!

I've totally lost faith in Nigeria!!! I'm fully keyed into the anyway is a way idealism now.

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by Pearlokeys: 10:14am On Mar 01, 2023
You'll all be all right. It's only a matter of time.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by CilicMarin: 10:15am On Mar 01, 2023
Stages of grief. It is normal.

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by seunmsg(m): 10:15am On Mar 01, 2023
The losers will heal, it’s just a matter of time.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Let’s be peaceful, Tinubu isn’t responsible for the current situation of the country, he’ll turn everything around and Nigerians shall smile again . Please stay out of trouble and shun violence

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by WATCHOVER(m): 10:16am On Mar 01, 2023
It's a shame that Yakubu bought plague upon himself.
INEC forgot that it was illegal for them to go against their own tenets.
Yakubu should bow his head in shame

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by babyfaceafrica: 10:16am On Mar 01, 2023
That's their problem

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by puremaker7(m): 10:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Abuja alone doesn't make Nigeria, they can make Pandora the president of Abuja

20 Likes

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by basilo102: 10:17am On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Let’s be peaceful, Tinubu isn’t responsible for the current situation of the country, he’ll turn everything around and Nigerians shall smile again . Please stay out of trouble and shun violence
He shouldn't get in there through crooked means no matter the good intentions

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by Sacrednes: 10:17am On Mar 01, 2023
something like this ought to call for celebration but the reverse is now the Case sad sad
Abeg watin Mahmood won go do for mosque on Friday?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by johnmartus(m): 10:19am On Mar 01, 2023
Continue lamenting.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 01, 2023
basilo102:

He shouldn't get in there through crooked means no matter the good intentions
Crooked means? How? Please let’s be peaceful, the court is there to attend to those who think the election was rigged . God bless you all

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by LocalStandard1(m): 10:19am On Mar 01, 2023
CilicMarin:
Stages of grief. It is normal.

This is not a stage of grief but of serious loss. But you wouldn't know now, till maybe some months down the line. But by then we'll be bumbling and moving forward, then your grief and regrets will start and last even longer.

Atleast we will have a good laugh about the new comedian in town. Baba Blu bu la ba! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:21am On Mar 01, 2023
They're still in shock, their religious bigotry failed them

Ashiwaju came second in Abuja with over q hundred thousand votes, how's he unpopular there

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by LocalStandard1(m): 10:23am On Mar 01, 2023
puremaker7:
Abuja alone doesn't make Nigeria, they can make Pandora the president of Abuja

We are your masters you know! We are so enlightened we can see a serious and productive President from light years away, something most of you in big villages can't see.

But Obi is still our President at heart. But for now may we share in the comedy. grin grin

I just love comedies, now we have one as a ..... comedian.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by Shalommy(f): 10:24am On Mar 01, 2023
People are not happy at all. Tinubu is not our elected president. Chaii undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by LocalStandard1(m): 10:25am On Mar 01, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
They're still in shock, their religious bigotry failed them

Ashiwaju came second in Abuja with over q hundred thousand votes, how's he unpopular there

Well you're in far away Oshogbo you wouldn't understand now will you?

8 Likes

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by dat9jaguy(m): 10:25am On Mar 01, 2023
LocalStandard1:
The FCT, Abuja, has always been unlucky since 2015. All the candidates winning Presidential elections since 2015 have always lost Abuja's votes, but this very one is something else entirely. Never has a presidential candidate been so unpopular in the FCT in Nigeria's history.

This morning the FCT is looking and feeling quite very gloomy and down casted. You can't walk a regular street and not see people sitting with their heads down as if they've lost someone.

I am personally trying to look at the good side of everything and remove my mind from what just happened, but other people's despondency is still try'na get to me. Today is really a sad day for us in ABJ.

Let me go find food chop and maybe buy a packet of sweets lickam, watch plenty foreign comedy movies, hit the gym and chop some more. I don tire!

We will not forget you our able President, Peter Obi!!

Because you lost you con turn poet.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by LocalStandard1(m): 10:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Shalommy:
People are not happy at all. Tinubu is not our elected president. Chaii undecided

One Baba out another older Baba coming through. Juisy!! wink

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:27am On Mar 01, 2023
I'm in Agulu, they're killing cattle as o type.
They're all happy and rejoicing tongue
LocalStandard1:

Well you're in far away Oshogbo you wouldn't understand now will you?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by LocalStandard1(m): 10:28am On Mar 01, 2023
dat9jaguy:

Because you lost you con turn poet.

Thanks for the compliment, they say I write good but you're the first to call me a poet.

Your sarcastic compliment just made me happier. Thank you baba.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by luluosas(m): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2023
God forbid BAT thing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by dat9jaguy(m): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Thanks for the compliment, they say I write good but you're the first to call me a poet.

Your sarcastic compliment just made me happier. Thank you baba.

Glad I could ease the pain of your loss.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by LocalStandard1(m): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2023
dat9jaguy:

Glad I could ease the pain of your loss.

No be you be that guy way dey wan make I convertam for here? I no get your time now.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by Ballmer: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2023
You will need to be mad to check antecedent n handling of bureaucracy n still think obi is beta . Have you compared the civil service under Obi n Tinubu as governor what do you see.

LocalStandard1:

We are your masters you know! We are so enlightened we can see a serious and productive President from light years away, something most of you in big villages can't see.

But Obi is still our President at heart. But for now may we share in the comedy. grin grin

I just love comedies, now we have one as a ..... comedian.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by ScamHunter: 10:37am On Mar 01, 2023
My brother, even saw 16-17 year olds around my street in FCT lamenting. How did these boys become so politically conscious. At their age all we thought about was classwork. During the collating on Sunday night, cries of Obi emanated from my neighborhood and I thought Obi had been declared. You need to see how cold people have been since they realized Tinubu had rigged himself in. The whole FCT is in shock. People were really optimistic that we're finally escaping Buhari only to fall into something worse. It's just like what the Bible says about a man escaping the lion in the street only to enter the house to be bitten by a viper. So our calm FCT is now poised to become haven for touts and crooked policemen like Lagos abi?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by LocalStandard1(m): 10:38am On Mar 01, 2023
Ballmer:
You will need to be mad to check antecedent n handling of bureaucracy n still think obi is beta . Have you compared the civil service under Obi n Tinubu as governor what do you see.

Na unna wan move load from Lagos come dump am for us here for Abuja abi? God pass unna ,we will laugh last.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by LocalStandard1(m): 10:39am On Mar 01, 2023
ScamHunter:
My brother, even saw 16-17 year olds around my street in FCT lamenting. How did these boys become so politically conscious. At their age all we thought about was classwork. During the collating on Sunday night, cries of Obi emanated from my neighborhood and I thought Obi had been declared. You need to see how cold people have been since they realized Tinubu had rigged himself in.

I have a grand plan out of all these. Tell everyone to not worry, we will laugh last, and very soon too.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by Lamanii22(f): 10:39am On Mar 01, 2023
Mtchewww they better move on…

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by slivertongue: 10:39am On Mar 01, 2023
Abuja voted for the right person

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by famology(m): 10:40am On Mar 01, 2023
The country is so peaceful and calm. I love this. No protest, no riots like people were expecting.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ademola Withdraws From Case Involving DSS / Maxwell Opara: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Sues DSS For Human Rights Violation / Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.