Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Seyi Makinde's Legs are Shaking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde's Legs are Shaking (708 Views)

Tinubu's Legs, Mouth & Hands Are Shaking, He's Unfit To Reply Obi / Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking / Seyi Makinde Visits Demolished Fresh FM In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Makinde's Legs are Shaking by Finesse247: 10:18am On Mar 01, 2023
Oyo state gubernatorial elections will be hardly fought between Seyi Makinde of PDP and Teslim Folarin APC.
Will the people of Oyo State want to align their state with incoming federal power?
Will Tinubu maintain neutrality 'cos of Makinde's G5 work for him?
Will Makinde reap the good he has sowed for the people of Oyo state or reap the 'bad' he has done to the ambitions of the PDP senate and house of reps cos of his non endorsement of Atiku. That gave APC cheap victory for these seats.
I learnt Makinde is already telling Tinubu that shebi you know i supported you o. His second term ambition is currently shaking. I think he made a mistake.
We shall see as the election goes.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde's Legs are Shaking by another1: 10:19am On Mar 01, 2023
Isn't shaking anything
Is for Tinubu and he will get it.
Though he worked against my party which is painful.
Re: Seyi Makinde's Legs are Shaking by osmosis101(m): 10:26am On Mar 01, 2023
To the OP

Makinde stands strong..

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde's Legs are Shaking by helinues: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2023
Gov Seyi will win his reflection convincingly.

Take that to the bank
Re: Seyi Makinde's Legs are Shaking by Toluwanise247(m): 10:29am On Mar 01, 2023
Let see
Re: Seyi Makinde's Legs are Shaking by hush15: 10:30am On Mar 01, 2023
Finesse247:
Oyo state gubernatorial elections will be hardly fought between Seyi Makinde of PDP and Teslim Folarin APC.
Will the people of Oyo State want to align their state with incoming federal power?
Will Tinubu maintain neutrality 'cos of Makinde's G5 work for him?
Will Makinde reap the good he has sowed for the people of Oyo state or reap the 'bad' he has done to the ambitions of the PDP senate and house of reps cos of his non endorsement of Atiku. That gave APC cheap victory for these seats.
I learnt Makinde is already telling Tinubu that shebi you know i supported you o. His second term ambition is currently shaking. I think he made a mistake.
We shall see as the election goes.

He should Bleep off
Re: Seyi Makinde's Legs are Shaking by famology(m): 10:51am On Mar 01, 2023
Makinde will win handsomely. It's an internal arrangement. Oyo is Tinubu and Makinde. That's the agreement.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde's Legs are Shaking by Volksfuhrer(m): 11:13am On Mar 01, 2023
Makinde will win.

(1) (Reply)

Bode George Accuses Tinubu Of Stealing (August 2013 Video) / Yorubas Protesting Against APC And Tinubu Months Ago / 50 Feared Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Benue Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.