Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

Edo Say A Big Congratulations To Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Say A Big Congratulations To Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu (252 Views)

Throwback: Asylum Seeker Claims Ogboni Chief Bola Tinubu Tried To Harm Him / Who Is Chief Bola Tinubu's Father? / Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edo Say A Big Congratulations To Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Esama: 10:38am On Mar 01, 2023
On behalf of my family and the good people of Edo and my humble self say a big congratulations to Bola Ahmed Tinubu and our Yoruba brothers also Nigerians in generally.

I hope you will agree with me that Yoruba and Edo as always on same political views even before Nigeria independence and I can mention some of our leaders that worked with Baba Awolowo then Anthony Ehnaro, Bishop Idahosha, Ambrose Ali and many more.

Also when our state was under the sackle of political gladiators it was same Tinubu that came to rescue us through his political allie comrade Adam oshiomole.

However we will continue to pray for the president elect so that you can fulfill your electorate promises.

Long life Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Long life federal republic of Nigeria .
Sigh esema.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Say A Big Congratulations To Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu by SlurUsername1: 11:11am On Mar 01, 2023
The only person I know from Edo is Adams oshiomole
Re: Edo Say A Big Congratulations To Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Esama: 11:12am On Mar 01, 2023
I'm from akoko.
Yamiriflathead:
The only person I know from Edo is Adams oshiomole

(1) (Reply)

The Real Enemies Of Nigerians / Olanipekun, 49 Other Lawyers To Defend Tinubu Against Obi, Atiku / Did Labour Party Members Actually Laboured In Vain As Tinubu Predicted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.