Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate (56970 Views)

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi / Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest / Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by Babalegba(m): 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
jeromestarks:
Do you know that the vagina of a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men has a frustrating smell?
If you marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men, you will surely regret your marriage.

A widen pvssy can not be satisfied by one man. She will syre look for someone with a bigger diick and you will train the children she birth for that one.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.
Only a fool will keep a woman who gave her best to another man in his house as his wife. Are you the fool?
You don't sound normal, if you need help we have facilities at Aro.
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by proprince(m): 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
Johnthum:
Tinubu urchins should not rejoice yet. We sane Nigerians will reclaim our mandate stolen by Tinubu.

We sane Nigerians have only one thing to tell Tinubu, "Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning.

Tinubu stole our mandate, but the only thing we will tell him is "Delay is not denial.

Exactly bro.

If only they know that their joy will be short lived.

Fingers crossed πŸ’―
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by CSTRR: 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
Desmond Elliot is losing his seat in two weeks time.
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by CSTRR: 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
calm down nobody stole your mandate let's support him and put tribalism apart. Nigeria shall be great
Support who?

The tribalism that he and his urchins have started with is what they will finish with.

He is just wasting his time.
As far as we are concerned, his presidency is from ogun state to jigawa.

We don't recognize his presidency.
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by CSTRR: 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
A president that won by a narrow margin even with the utmost rigging.

Instead of the idiot and his urchins to go on National TV and start on a conciliatory mode and see how to persuade the large majority that don't want him, FFK and co went on TV to start threatening us.

His boys are on the streets insulting and fighting Igbo traders.

We will see.
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by CSTRR: 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
When yaradua was rigged in, and became president.

The first thing he said was that he recognize that the process that brought him in was heavily flawed, but he would do his best to make up for it and leave the system better than he met.

Tinubu and his urchins on the other hand are insulting us to our face that we don't know politics because they rigged and got away with it.

A president that could only win with less than 2 million votes and couldn't even get 25% in Abuja despite the heavy rigging?

They are playing it as a sort of ethnic victory.

No wahala.
We dey watch.
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by CSTRR: 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Na God go Punish anybody that will guilt-trip us because we hate tinubu.

Tinubu and his urchins should continue with their ethnic chauvinism.
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by Pabloma: 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Oloriburuku you and your KIN and KITH can never vote for an IGBOMAN does not mean another who is reasonable will not.

Most of Obis supporters truly believe in him as a person and as a credible trusted administrator who will not embezzled and share their resources with his criminal cronies.

Obi is a movement I know you are all pained because all you and your principal are are petty bigots, criminally minded fellows unable to make any impact, just a bunch of touts who really have nothing to offer.

God go shame una.
I can feel your pain....did I said that I cannot vote for an Igboman?....is everything that I mentioned earlier not a truth? ..but Igboman will be the president of this nation once you people stop playing tribal and religion politics....mumu ode oshi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by wealthcome111: 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
Johnthum:
Tinubu urchins should not rejoice yet. We sane Nigerians will reclaim our mandate stolen by Tinubu.

We sane Nigerians have only one thing to tell Tinubu, "Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning.

Tinubu stole our mandate, but the only thing we will tell him is "Delay is not denial.

Fingers crossed πŸ’―

Keep deceiving yourselves. Anyway you need to encourage yourselves to avoid high blood pressure.
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by DrMuzungu(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
Desmond Id1ot for vice-president!
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by Gboom: 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
KPGGlobal:

LAGOS WAS THE CAPITAL OF NIGERIA TILL 1992

Just like Abuja was built by the FG

The infrastructure and money coming to Lagos if given to Obi, you wont be here supporting thugs
Lagos ceased to be capital of Nigeria since December 1990 Do you know as at not all Lagos area is the capital, Lagos state also existed then.
Development was so not vast then compared to when democracy started in 1999 under the administration of Asiwaju Tinubu who created more agencies of government to harness resources of the state and that was how he was able to increase the IGR from 500m a month to 8 billion or thereabout. Today, the IGR is close 50b a month.
If Asiwaju is like obi who was saving Anambra money in his fidelity bank, causing incessant strikes and hike school fees denying his people accessible healthcare, do you think Lagos will develop and you and your people will rush to Lagos. When did you come to Lagos self?
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by Cazzim(m): 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
Johnthum:

Fingers crossed πŸ’―

go sleep, tinubu wins base on my analysis, I don't like him but then that's de fact he wins, wait and what makes u feel that ur obi can change things around, abeg make una rest jor
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by dapadawee: 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
DebbieBianca:
Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos and Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate Over His Victory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNGrhv35zrc

Actor and Lagos State lawmaker, Desmond Elliot, and other supporters of the All Progressives Congress jubilate as the presidential candidate of APC, Bola Tinubu, was declared winner of the 2023 presidential election.

Elliot shared the video of the jubilation via his Instagram account on Wednesday, where he sang and danced with people in the streets.

He wrote, "Congratulations Naija. Renewed Hope !!! JAGABAN Hope Renewed !!!"

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CpPOE32IKQ8/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
See light everywhere for Lagos go to anambra by 7pm everybody done sleep you come na obi be Messiah.
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by Jemex003: 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
Johnthum:

Fingers crossed πŸ’―

This is not senators or governorship election. Atiku fan are not crying its 3rd place zombies crying online. Bunch of dogs all you can do is bark and sleep.
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by KPGGlobal: 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
Gboom:

Lagos ceased to be capital of Nigeria since December 1990 Do you know as at not all Lagos area is the capital, Lagos state also existed then.
Development was so not vast then compared to when democracy started in 1999 under the administration of Asiwaju Tinubu who created more agencies of government to harness resources of the state and that was how he was able to increase the IGR from 500m a month to 8 billion or thereabout. Today, the IGR is close 50b a month.
If Asiwaju is like obi who was saving Anambra money in his fidelity bank, causing incessant strikes and hike school fees denying his people accessible healthcare, do you think Lagos will develop and you and your people will rush to Lagos. When did you come to Lagos self?

The ports, the government agencies with their head quarters in Lagos makes it FOOLISHNESS

To be comparing obi to tinubu

Give them same funds and lets see who will perform

Discussing this with you sounds so stupid!

Asking me when I came to Lagos?

Do I write like a tout?

Does my line of thought sound like someone who lives in Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by samunaka: 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
Johnthum:

Fingers crossed πŸ’―

My dear brother this election is done and dusted, we will meet again in 4years time
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by Gboom: 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
KPGGlobal:

The ports, the government agencies with their head quarters in Lagos makes it FOOLISHNESS

To be comparing obi to tinubu

Give them same funds and lets see who will perform

Discussing this with you sounds so stupid!

Asking me when I came to Lagos?

Do I write like a tout?

Does my line of thought sound like someone who lives in Nigeria?
If you like live in the moon, who cares?
Is it only Lagos that has a seaport in Nigeria which is being controlled by FG. There are seaports in Delta, Rivers and Cross rivers states.

If you are complaining about funds, why not attract investors into your state to generate funds like Lagos is doing, look at Ebonyi state, almost everybody is commending Dave Umahi for the good works in Ebonyi with lower funds compare to Obi that invest state fund in beer industry in which investment of $10m has become $4m in present value
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by deejayzeez: 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Johnthum:

Fingers crossed πŸ’―

ooh, you mean you and your kind type of insane Nigerians right? Do you even have a mandate talk less of reclaiming one?
Mteeeeeee, imagine that.
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by Truthdeypain: 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
Pabloma:

I can feel your pain....did I said that I cannot vote for an Igboman?....is everything that I mentioned earlier not a truth? ..but Igboman will be the president of this nation once you people stop playing tribal and religion politics....mumu ode oshi

I shall not banter with you.
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by spiralwedge(m): 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Debater:
I dey beg una BATified people, no dey call "Igbos" for us Obidients.
That's what makes you all stupid and foolish.
Those who supported Obi are those that wanted prosperity in Nigeria

But those ardent supporters of BAT were either his fellow Yorubas or his friends and party members

If we have sense at all, we would stop making everything about Tribe angry

Rhetorics.
No soft landing for you guys. Obidients are Igbos and Igbos are Igbos. You can’t change that.

Again. Igbos will be sidelined in this new political dispensation and all we will be hearing is wailing. Una no dey learn from history.

If i were Obi, i would be lobbying to succeed Emefiele as the CBN governor. Politics is not an Igbo mans’s forte, una too naive and emotional in that department.

The next Igbo people i want to see on the ballot after 8 years is charles Soludo and Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. I will gladly vote for them. But then, they have to work it and build alliances.
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by cybriz82(m): 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Vischy:
Peter Obi contested on party without structure and won fairly enough.

Let it be known that the stolen mandate will be recovered, it happened thrice in Anambra and it will happen again this time at federal level.

Don't panic yet Obidients,Peter Obi has always won miraculously when it seems impossible!!!

Dude shud av fought dirty n leave all those pastors prophet promising him this n that...there is no miracles in politicians...I repeat he shud av fought dirty this is Nigeria not america...he shud av learn from mko..gej story...
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by Skty: 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Lies, hate, tribal and religious bigotry lule pii!!!

Fraudulent massive rigging in Igboland for Mr Obi lule pii!!

Thank you Nigerians for standing up to the liars, fake news media ,bullies, mob, haters ,bigots and election riggers for Mr Obi in the South East.

They voted for lies, hate and bigotry which burnt their votes.

All their votes not enough to triumph over good and reward for competence.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the best, most brilliant and patriotic among them all!

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu and VP-elect Shettima.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Thief

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by Pabloma: 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
Truthdeypain:

I shall not banter with you.
grin grin grin as he they pain you Omo e they sweet me.....go to school you no go na drug una they do up and down, see as you they disgrace ya self ...........mumu Ode oshi!!!!
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by Truthdeypain: 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
Pabloma:

grin grin grin as he they pain you Omo e they sweet me.....go to school you no go na drug una they do up and down, see as you they disgrace ya self ...........mumu Ode oshi!!!!

Thanks.
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by Tunagee(m): 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
jeromestarks:
Do you know that the vagina of a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men has a frustrating smell?
If you marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men, you will surely regret your marriage.

A widen pvssy can not be satisfied by one man. She will syre look for someone with a bigger diick and you will train the children she birth for that one.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.
Only a fool will keep a woman who gave her best to another man in his house as his wife. Are you the fool?

Do you supply virgin ladies?
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by pacespot(m): 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
The most preposterous thing about this election is not that Tinubu is rigged in as a President-elect.

But if this election is allowed to stand, Nigerians will never get to choose their leaders again. Una go see shege in the hand of INEC and other state actors.

Impunity will reign supreme. Police brutality will become rampant, military extra judicial killing will be the order of the day.

Just name it, this election portends a very bad image for Nigerian people and Nigeria as a country.
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by DaRuud(m): 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
How much ?

efehedosa:

This is Peter, He can work πŸ’»πŸ“± anywhere remotely in Nigeria, earn dollars πŸ’°πŸ’° and charge πŸ”‹πŸ”‹all his devices (Laptop, phone , routers ,printers , speakers , projectors) for hours with his powerstation simultaneously.

Peter is smart, he doesn't need to worry about fuel price, πŸš€πŸš€ fuel scarcity and long queues.

Be like peter 😎😎

Call or WhatsApp for more info πŸ“²πŸ“žπŸ“ž

Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by deelobe: 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
DebbieBianca:
Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos and Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate Over His Victory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNGrhv35zrc

Actor and Lagos State lawmaker, Desmond Elliot, and other supporters of the All Progressives Congress jubilate as the presidential candidate of APC, Bola Tinubu, was declared winner of the 2023 presidential election.

Elliot shared the video of the jubilation via his Instagram account on Wednesday, where he sang and danced with people in the streets.

He wrote, "Congratulations Naija. Renewed Hope !!! JAGABAN Hope Renewed !!!"

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CpPOE32IKQ8/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Idiot Desmond of a truth.
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by ekhai(m): 5:11am On Mar 02, 2023
Johnthum:

Tinubu stole our mandate, but the only thing we will tell him is "Delay is not PDP OR LP MANDATE? YOU CAME THIRD IN THE CONTEST AND YOU ARE CLAIMING VICTORY. NA WA FOR YOU.

Fingers crossed πŸ’―

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry / Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) / Amotekun’s Inauguration: South-West Governor's, Ooni Of Ife Arrive Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.