Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Police Ban Political Party Supporters From Celebrating In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Ban Political Party Supporters From Celebrating In Kaduna (18301 Views)

Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities / Senator Wamakko Throws Money To His Supporters From His Mansion. Photos / Gwanara Youths Prevent Saraki's Supporters From Entering Their Village. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Ban Political Party Supporters From Celebrating In Kaduna by AmehTsaev: 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
They should do the same in the East, anyone or group persons that are caught celebrating that sick old bastards useless presidency should be shot dead, for once unknown gunmen should become useful for us here.
Re: Police Ban Political Party Supporters From Celebrating In Kaduna by sat70: 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
DonTattaglia:

Tinubu doesn't know u and will never know u..If u like drink 1million crates of Heineken and 100 bottles of ogogoro with 50 wraps of marijuana every day, nobody cares . The fact that Tinubu fraudulently won is no guarantee that all urchins will be more successful than all obidients if at all Tinubu is sworn in as President..Get that clear!!
Who be your dealer abeg
Re: Police Ban Political Party Supporters From Celebrating In Kaduna by seanwilliam(m): 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
grin

Mr Sean above me, wether you like it or not, Tinubu is your President elect.

You'll all be cured of the shock in days

Re: Police Ban Political Party Supporters From Celebrating In Kaduna by Yagier: 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
HardBishop:

Do you know why TINUBU was successful? Do you know if I want to export my goods, I must land at Lagos, I must pay Lagos govt my tax!!!!
All goods responsible for the growth of Nigeria are INPORTED, where LAGOS!!!!! Tell me why won't international companies like to invest there? O yes. Imagine a biz man at sokoto state will have to pass try customs at LAGOS STATE, pay them TAX before granted permission for his container
I would love to see how TINUBU would convert a whole NIGERIA an eldorado🤣🤣🤣 regions that are plagued with tribalism, bokoharam, secessionist ideas, large debt crises. That is why we know who's a real leader
We all see!…….got some of your point…….Him winning the election was impossible…so he’s a man of possibility….Let be hopeful!
Re: Police Ban Political Party Supporters From Celebrating In Kaduna by Dicoomoba: 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Johnthum:
Tinubu urchins should not rejoice yet. We sane Nigerians will reclaim our mandate stolen by Tinubu.

We shall reclaim our mandate by the grace of God.

Tinubu stole our mandate, but the only thing we will tell him is "Delay is not denial.

We sane Nigerians have only one thing to tell Tinubu,"Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning.

Fingers crossed 💯

Prior to the election it was another language but now After election the mater has changed
Re: Police Ban Political Party Supporters From Celebrating In Kaduna by businessone: 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
Olachase:
The most important thing here is that Jagaban is our newly elected president

Your suffering is going to increase in his administration. In some few months to come you will testify on this forum.
Re: Police Ban Political Party Supporters From Celebrating In Kaduna by aishah32g: 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
We are coming backWe are coming back...
Re: Police Ban Political Party Supporters From Celebrating In Kaduna by Abuloma80(f): 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
DropsMic:
They noticed that no one was celebrating, so they decided to prohibit all forms of celebration so that they could say, "Yes, people are not celebrating Tinubu's victory because we prohibited it.

Hell is empty, and all of its angels hold political positions in Nigeria.

@DropsMic - a few are celebrating. Even as at 6:00 PM yesterday Bello EL-Rufai was going round the Kaduna central especially around the Kaduna Central with large crowd and loud music celebrating his House of Rep win. By the way we all so how APC badly performed that all the 3 Senatorial seats were won by PDP, but Bello EL-Rufai still won under the APC party. That's another matter we wait to confirme in the next election of the Governatorial election.
Re: Police Ban Political Party Supporters From Celebrating In Kaduna by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
NO BODY THAT HAS CONSCIENCE SHOULD CELEBRATE THIS TYPE OF THING.angry
Re: Police Ban Political Party Supporters From Celebrating In Kaduna by merits(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Stupid tribalist. You'll never amount to nothing more than an irrelevant IGBO hating fool whose name is synonymous with penury and obscurity. MUMU!

Thank you oooo
Emi lo kan for life
You can go and copula8 with your looser obi.diot, I don't care.meanwhile call your family to gather let me find una something to chop.

I still repeat myself na Yoruba turn and nothing can stop us

Re: Police Ban Political Party Supporters From Celebrating In Kaduna by merits(m): 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Stupid tribalist. You'll never amount to nothing more than an irrelevant IGBO hating fool whose name is synonymous with penury and obscurity. MUMU!
As e dey pain them e dey sweet us,as e dey sweet us e dey pain them.

Your Monkey tribe can never,ever rule this country,you people are our slave for life.

Omo Yoruba atata all the way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC To Yahaya Bello: Stop Confusing The Party, No Vacancy For National Chairman / Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure / Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.