Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,108 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Nationwide Jubilation After The "People's Choice" Tinubu Was Declared Winner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nationwide Jubilation After The "People's Choice" Tinubu Was Declared Winner (607 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu / Accord Party Candidate, Maduka Emerges 'Anambra Guber People's Choice / Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nationwide Jubilation After The "People's Choice" Tinubu Was Declared Winner by Millz404(m): 11:20am On Mar 01, 2023
Guilty conscience is not allowing even urchins to celebrate. Nigeria has never been this gloomy, like say person die.

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Jubilation After The "People's Choice" Tinubu Was Declared Winner by PrinceOfLagos: 11:22am On Mar 01, 2023
Lagos today look like a funeral , sad faces everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Jubilation After The "People's Choice" Tinubu Was Declared Winner by SlurUsername1: 11:23am On Mar 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

grin

We know those who have let the announcement of BAT as President diminish their generational happiness and Joy. That's why we're begging you lots to please jakpa to the nearest neighboring country that accommodates Nigerians without Visa and have peace of mind.

https://www.nairaland.com/7591607/top-10-travel-destinations-obedients#121372813

You can check out my Jakpa thread and make ur choice grin

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Jubilation After The "People's Choice" Tinubu Was Declared Winner by riverbird: 11:24am On Mar 01, 2023
The cold feelings all over the country is something else, even nature is not in support of the bad luck imposed on Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Jubilation After The "People's Choice" Tinubu Was Declared Winner by Obidient1: 11:25am On Mar 01, 2023
Bad News every where after INEC fraudulently installed a Thief a drug Lord as President.
Re: Nationwide Jubilation After The "People's Choice" Tinubu Was Declared Winner by SlurUsername1: 11:27am On Mar 01, 2023
grin
Tinubu cannot win APC primaries
Tinubu is used and dump
Buhari is working for Atiku
Northerners cannot leave their Son and vote for tinubu.
You think Tinubu will win votes in Southwest and Atiku and kwakwanso won't win votes in the North?
Tinubu cannot win the elections
Tinubu will not be declared President by INEC

If you made these statements, I hope you're still alive to see how wrong you were and how God put u all to shame.

Purge yourselves of Hate, it will do u no good.
And Never say NEVER unless you're GOD

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Jubilation After The "People's Choice" Tinubu Was Declared Winner by Vischy: 11:30am On Mar 01, 2023
Peter Obi contested on party without structure and won fairly enough.

Let it be known that the stolen mandate will be recovered, it happened thrice in Anambra and it will happen again this time at federal level.

Don't panic yet Obidients,Peter Obi has always won miraculously when it seems impossible!!!

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Jubilation After The "People's Choice" Tinubu Was Declared Winner by Lanretoye(m): 11:32am On Mar 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
when reality is visiting u like a mirage...Chelsea fan,as e dey pain u omo e dey sweet us.
That's how things are in your losing side but in our winning side,check Desmond Elliott's video.
Re: Nationwide Jubilation After The "People's Choice" Tinubu Was Declared Winner by blakid(m): 11:33am On Mar 01, 2023
And the celebration of previous presidents elect has brought us this far.

I remembered vividly when Yar'adua win, only few Nigerians believed in him,but he proved to be the best President Nigeria has ever produced.

Celebration or not, Tinubu will be remembered as one of the best President in the history of this country; i hope by then you and your lots will bury your heads in shame...

No be celebration go change country to dey better. Your candidate lost, accept defeat and embrace the new administration.
Re: Nationwide Jubilation After The "People's Choice" Tinubu Was Declared Winner by Moh247: 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

But full celebration is going on in Imo State as we speak
Re: Nationwide Jubilation After The "People's Choice" Tinubu Was Declared Winner by Beremx(f): 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
Moh247:

But full celebration is going on in Imo State as we speak
where's your video evidence? 🤔🤔🤔
Re: Nationwide Jubilation After The "People's Choice" Tinubu Was Declared Winner by Moh247: 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
Beremx:
where's your video evidence? 🤔🤔🤔

No video upload on Nairaland.. but the party is everywhere in Imo State especially Orlu and Mbasie
Re: Nationwide Jubilation After The "People's Choice" Tinubu Was Declared Winner by Minime10(f): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
How do I even enter Ghana sef?
Like how much e go cost me?
Re: Nationwide Jubilation After The "People's Choice" Tinubu Was Declared Winner by Beremx(f): 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Moh247:

No video upload on Nairaland.. but the party is everywhere in Imo State especially Orlu and Mbasie
Not in my own Orlu because Orlu people didn't vote. They were denied of their voting rights. The party might have been in the Government House where the Hopeless Supreme Court Governor lives.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Pat Utomi? / Enemy Will Attack Tinubu’s Health, Might Not Finish His Term - Zimbabwe Pastor / We’ll Chase Those Who Made PDP Lose Presidential Poll Away – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.