Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,354 members, 7,850,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

US NBC News: Violence Erupts After Flawed Nigerian Presidential Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US NBC News: Violence Erupts After Flawed Nigerian Presidential Elections (1099 Views)

Violence Erupts Outside Oba Elegushi Palace, Ballot Boxes Snatched / Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit / Breaking News: Violence Looms In Rivers Over The Launch Of Operation Kick Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US NBC News: Violence Erupts After Flawed Nigerian Presidential Elections by AdaojoTheUrchin: 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
NBC news: Violence erupts in flawed Nigerian Presidential elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMLRMujH6xo

1 Like

Re: US NBC News: Violence Erupts After Flawed Nigerian Presidential Elections by AdaojoTheUrchin: 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Go to the comment section of the see how Americans are bemoaning the clear rigging.

They say it is a shame Africans can't conduct a simple election without following their own rules written by themselves. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US NBC News: Violence Erupts After Flawed Nigerian Presidential Elections by basilo102: 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Go to the comment section of the see how Americans are bemoaning the clear rigging.

They say it is a shame Africans can't conduct a simple election without following their own rules written by themselves.
How educated and exposed are yoruba people, really? Why are they allying with backwards core north the has refused to allow the country make progress?

5 Likes

Re: US NBC News: Violence Erupts After Flawed Nigerian Presidential Elections by Rebelutionary: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

They say it is a shame Africans can't conduct a simple election without following their own rules written by themselves.
I guess you also find the negative comments gratifying because it suits the agenda you are pushing. Know this: we don't care what anybody says, not even the Americans who we were witness to their recent "interesting elections" they had.

Abegii we have a new sherrif in town if you or your "American friends" are not happy, please do the needful-whatever that is but make sure it is within the ambit of our laws or else...
Re: US NBC News: Violence Erupts After Flawed Nigerian Presidential Elections by AdaojoTheUrchin: 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
basilo102:

How educated and exposed are yoruba people, really? Why are they allying with backwards core north the has refused to allow the country make progress?

I believe many yorubas voted LP, but the results were rigged because Tinubu's boys are mainly the governors in SW in cahoot with INEC officers who rigged the results. grin

The Muslims among them, the elderly ones and illiterate youths amongst them voted Tinubu. I understand the demographics. By just relating with them for 5mins, I can tell you how any person may have voted. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US NBC News: Violence Erupts After Flawed Nigerian Presidential Elections by aariwa(m): 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
Elule coward is afraid of facing his opponents in free and fair elections and his pigs are celebrating his cowardice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US NBC News: Violence Erupts After Flawed Nigerian Presidential Elections by AdaojoTheUrchin: 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
Rebelutionary:

I guess you also find the negative comments gratifying because it suits the agenda you are pushing. Know this: we don't care what anybody says, not even the Americans who we were witness to their recent "interesting elections" they had.

Abegii we have a new sherrif in town if you or your "American friends" are not happy, please do the needful-whatever that is but make sure it is within the ambit of our laws or else...

LOL ..A 'new sheriff in town', very funny phrase that you lots popularized after 2015 elections to mystify buhari. grin

How far and how well with that? How much is a bag of rice, and fuel from the sherrif? grin

1 Like

Re: US NBC News: Violence Erupts After Flawed Nigerian Presidential Elections by Rebelutionary: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

LOL ..A 'new sheriff in town', very funny phrase that you lots popularized after 2015 elections to mystify buhari. grin

How far and how well with that? How much is a bag of rice, and fuel from the sherrif? grin
Stay on the point of your thread! Yes Buhari had his indiscretions and by God's grace this new administration will address them one after the other.

Hear it loud and clear! There is a new sheriff in town and his name is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Let that ring in! If you dont like it please join Bode George to wherever he intends to ship himself!

For the last time nobody cares what you or the Americans think of our elections!
Re: US NBC News: Violence Erupts After Flawed Nigerian Presidential Elections by AdaojoTheUrchin: 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
Rebelutionary:

Stay on the point of your thread! Yes Buhari had his indiscretions and by God's grace this new administration will address them one after the other.

Hear it loud and clear! There is a new sheriff in town and his name is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Let that ring in! If you dont like it please join Bode George to wherever he intends to ship himself!

For the last time nobody cares what you or the Americans think of our elections!

When you called Buhari 'New Sherrif' in 2015, some prophetically called him 'The new sherrifat in town'. grin

Him and your APC party actually performed below sissified levels. Do you disagree? grin
Re: US NBC News: Violence Erupts After Flawed Nigerian Presidential Elections by basilo102: 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

I believe many yorubas voted LP, but the results were rigged because Tinubu's boys are mainly the governors in SW in cahoot with INEC officers who rigged the results. cheesy
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US NBC News: Violence Erupts After Flawed Nigerian Presidential Elections by Rebelutionary: 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

When you called Buhari 'New Sherrif' in 2015, some prophetically called him 'The new sherrifat in town'. grin

Him and your APC party actually performed below sissified levels. Do you disagree? grin
All this baseless rhetorics you are harping on to prove a point doesn't change nothing! What's my business with what you or ilks called Buhari? If you can't understand my previous submission then we don't have any business having a conversation!

Asiwaju is the new Sheriff in town and whatever you choose to call him is your cup of tea! Do you realise that you have deflected so much from your thread where your agenda has failed to fly? Tell your "American friends" that we can see through their hypocrisy.

This is my last response to you! We are in a new era and by God's grace it will be activated by May 29 and like I will tell you for the umpteenth time, if e dey pain you, tell your "Americans in the comment section" to give you a visa!
Re: US NBC News: Violence Erupts After Flawed Nigerian Presidential Elections by AdaojoTheUrchin: 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Rebelutionary:

All this baseless rhetorics you are harping on to prove a point doesn't change nothing! What's my business with what you or ilks called Buhari? If you can't understand my previous submission then we don't have any business having a conversation!

Asiwaju is the new Sheriff in town and whatever you choose to call him is your cup of tea! Do you realise that you have deflected so much from your thread where your agenda has failed to fly? Tell your "American friends" that we can see through their hypocrisy.

This is my last response to you! We are in a new era and by God's grace it will be activated by May 29 and like I will tell you for the umpteenth time, if e dey pain you, tell your "Americans in the comment section" to give you a visa!

Like I said, I agree with you that he will be the 'new sherrifat in town', just like his predecessor.

Happy now? grin grin
Re: US NBC News: Violence Erupts After Flawed Nigerian Presidential Elections by YorubaSamurai: 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
igbo op rest cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: US NBC News: Violence Erupts After Flawed Nigerian Presidential Elections by Rebelutionary: 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Like I said, I agree with you that he will be the 'new sherrifat in town', just like predecessor.

Happy now? grin grin
Yes! Very Happy! We move!
Re: US NBC News: Violence Erupts After Flawed Nigerian Presidential Elections by ResidentSnitch(f): 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Rebelutionary:

People actually do care.
Many Nigerians who live abroad will have to live shamefully with the fact that Nigeria can not conduct a free and fair election and has a mandate thief as president.
Re: US NBC News: Violence Erupts After Flawed Nigerian Presidential Elections by Rebelutionary: 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
ResidentSnitch:

People actually do care.
Many Nigerians who live abroad will have to live shamefully with the fact that Nigeria can not conduct a free and fair election and has a mandate thief as president.
Ok sympathise with you for continuing to shamefully man. Sorry!
Re: US NBC News: Violence Erupts After Flawed Nigerian Presidential Elections by rottennaija(m): 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
I guess US lost the ability to stop Nigeria from joining BRICS.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Nigeria Election: Original Results Released By Yiaga Africa, Others Has Re / The Result For Nkanu East Was Given To Me From Abuja —Enugu REC Confesses / Breaking Law Knowingly Or Not You’ve Case To Answer– Fani-kayode Slams Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.