Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon (40002 Views)

Photos Of Uche Secondus And Olusegun Obasanjo At A Press Conference Today / Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) / Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by fareed69(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Nigeria would never get it right again in any election.

Nigerians where deceived by INEC on BVAS stating that it would transmit the election results to the INEC server from the various poling units.

What did we get..

A manual collation of the results at ward levels, with correction fluid littering all over the result sheets.

Some youths are smiling simply because of tribal affiliation, while some are in a deep state of mourning simply because all hope is lost.

Once again, the choice of the more progressive Nigerian youths have been truncated, squashed and trampled upon using Dollar bills.

Were are the leaders of tomorrow? I ask

Where are the youths?

Our grandparents are obviously robbing the future off this country.

No job after years of university..

No marketable skill because they cost money.

Youth of 40 yrs are scared of picking our girls for marriage simply because our girls have resorted to befriending our political -grandparents for survival.

Single mothers are growing tremendously!

Because of poverty among the youths, many are scared of starting a home.

When you look at an average Nigerian youth, all you see is hunger and anger.

For how long would this continue? I ask, is it till we get to 70 yrs?

POVERTY NO DEY TIRE UNA?

Why do we choose to suffer in the mist of plenty?

Prostitution is now self- employment

Yahooo is on the rise so as to meet up and not lag behind..

Nigerian youth! I would ask again! , When would you become the leaders of tomorrow as promised? If paraventure you survive police brutality.

Nigerian youths please wake up now and take back your country!

Gen. Gowon and Buhari became heads of state in Nigeria before 35! , The later is still in charge of leadership in Nigeria.

Please wake up youths and take over your country!

Okay bring your family along to come and take over
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by dmz1: 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
MT:
Obi has missed a critical moment in history to concede. That would have improved his stick in the next 4 years.

I don't see him becoming a president ever.

You are very stupid,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by MissTemi1(f): 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
grin ;DSorry my dear
SenatePresdo:

I'm not talking for Thiefnubuu urchins like you, because even if Tinubu kills your papa you will still support his evil.

So bleep off.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by LAFOCUZY: 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
I expect a concession speech. Any other thing apart from that makes him a sore loser with zero sportsmanship quality.

I believe Peter Gregory Obi will make the right call.

Don't agree. Wrong principle
Wrong philosophy. Wrong worldview. Accepting an evident wrong, dosent make you a good sportsman. It makes you a bad one, and someone without self worth, conviction and dignity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by LAFOCUZY: 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That’s the best thing to do, he should call his supporters to order. We don’t want any form of violence, we all love him and wanted him to win but that didn’t happen. So it’s time to forge ahead and pray for the incoming president while the aggrieved parties go to court. It’s as simple as that.

I hear the phrase...forge ahead, move on...etc. I also hear God's will and pray.....

We have been forging ahead and moving on but where have we moved to and where have we forge ahead thes 60 years and counting. I tell you where we have moved

Moved from fuel production to importing fuel
Moved from sound educational system where we had other African student in our universities to where any school outside Nigeria is better

I will let you and the rest add to the list if you are above 40years comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by DrUche3(m): 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
I expect a concession speech. Any other thing apart from that makes him a sore loser with zero sportsmanship quality.

Shut up your smelling mouth! You are a brainless youth, otherwise you won't be saying this.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

To insult you is on my mind.
But...
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Slimwhyt(m): 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Pls do sir. We are patiently waiting our presido.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by kkonyeji(m): 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

You're joking. Make the right call how?
Concede in the face of glaring frauds?

Stop joking pls
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by nijanigga: 2:53am On Mar 02, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Peter Obi will NEVER get the required 25% in the North East and North West. How will he ever become President without meeting those requirements?
He is going to remain a social media President. Let me use this medium to invite you to silverbird cinema today by 6pm for a movie that's already showing in cinemas
foawl yansh don dey open small small. watch how things unfold

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Helgreenluv(m): 6:19am On Mar 02, 2023
nijanigga:

foawl yansh don dey open small small. watch how things unfold
Keep on dreaming
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by nijanigga: 8:12am On Mar 02, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Keep on dreaming
dream ke? this one na day light oh .
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Helgreenluv(m): 8:36am On Mar 02, 2023
nijanigga:

dream ke? this one na day light oh .
No wahala make we dey see nah.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Tmonex: 11:41am On Mar 02, 2023
This guy is to passive for the Nigerian political space

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured / Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers / Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.