Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says (51714 Views)

It's Now Clear Tinubu Doesn't Have Anything To Offer But Division / It’s Clear Tinubu Has Lost Out In APC- Babatope / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Islie: 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
President-elect Bola Tinubu says he will chart a new path with Nigerian youths, promising to pay particular attention to the education system.

In his remarks early Wednesday morning, acknowledging INEC’s declaration that he is the winner of the 2023 presidential election promised the youth that they “will see the reward of” their education.

The president-elect assured the youth that he knows “where it pains” and promised to take some decisive steps to promote and ensure their welfare.

“I heard Nigerian youths loud and clear. We are going to chart this path together…We will work together. I will pay attention, undivided attention to your education,” stated Mr Tinubu.

He added, “We will be creative. Education loans will be available. Four years will be four years—no more strikes. Universities will have autonomy. No more selling of handouts. I know where it pains, and believe me, you will see the reward of your election.”

Mr Tinubu gathered 8,794,726 votes across 12 states to emerge as the president-elect.

Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) followed closely, scoring 6,984,520 votes across 12 states, and Peter Obi of the Labour Party (LP) garnered 6,101,533 votes also from 12 states to become third. Former Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso of the New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP) finished fourth in the poll with 1,496,687 votes.

Meanwhile, the whole electoral process had not been without controversies, with PDP, Labour Party and ADC calling for the cancellation of the presidential poll, arguing that INEC did not comply with the law in collating and announcing the results.

They had requested INEC to display the results captured on its IReV portal from each polling unit to crosscheck the manual results presented at the National Collation Centre, Abuja.

https://gazettengr.com/i-heard-nigerian-youths-loud-and-clear-tinubu-says/

79 Likes 18 Shares

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Fahdiga(m): 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
This one thinks he can get away with this daylight robbery he perfected with that Yakubu of a guy in INEC. Nigerians has vowed to reclaim by any means possible the stolen mandate they unanimously gave to Obi through the ballot. What happened to Abiola will be a child's play when it will start. History is about to repeat itself.

443 Likes 39 Shares

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by FreeStuffsNG: 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
Asiwaju is a listener and compassionate father, grandfather, leader. He already responded that 4-year course will be 4 years!

The uncouth mob recruited by Mr Obi, liars, haters , bigots and the unpatriotic electoral fraudsters who massively and fraudulently rigged elections in Igboland for Mr Obi lule pii!

God chose to use the victory of Asiwaju to confound and confuse the vain worldly ones who lied that they hear from their 'god' to hate and lie against Asiwaju from the pulpits. God rejected, disgraced and humiliated them so that their hate-filled followers will know that they are fakes and all their prayers against Asiwaju Tinubu was an abomination to the Lord.

Congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu and VP-Elect Shettima.
check my signature for free stuffs!

219 Likes 34 Shares

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by MolarT(m): 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
Balablu president

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Massiveglory: 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sir, you didnt hear us. You defrauded us.
We can't work without a solid Foundation.

There must be a foundation for us to build on and work together for the NEW NIGERIA.

Integrity is the foundation of progress.
Integrity is the foundation of unity.
Integrity is the foundation of peace.
Integrity is the foundation of equity.
Where there is zero integrity, nothing will hold.

So you will not be President of Nigeria.
The real winner of the election will be President.

255 Likes 26 Shares

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Fahdiga(m): 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju is a listener. He already responded that 4-year course will be 4 years!

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
A drug lord and a fraudster will never preside over this nation. God cannot be mocked.

156 Likes 16 Shares

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Vischy: 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
Peter Obi contested on party without structure and won fairly enough.

Let it be known that the stolen mandate will be recovered, it happened thrice in Anambra and it will happen again this time at federal level.

Don't panic yet Obidients,Peter Obi has always won miraculously when it seems impossible!!!

204 Likes 19 Shares

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Fahdiga(m): 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
Vischy:
Peter Obi contested on party without structure and won fairly enough.

Let it be known that the stolen mandate will be recovered, it happened thrice in Anambra and it will happen again this time at federal level.

Don't panic yet Obidients,Peter Obi has always won miraculously when it seems impossible!!!
Exactly. Posterity will be kind to you and your generation for standing by the truth when it matters. We believe.

136 Likes 11 Shares

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Quest7777: 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
If you heard us, resign and return our stolen mandate immediately.

Awon mandate thief

155 Likes 17 Shares

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Fahdiga(m): 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
If you heard us, resign and return our stolen mandate immediately.

Awon mandate thief
Allow him to continue deceiving himself.

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Hndrrxxx(m): 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Word word

The youths can’t wait for real

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by illuminutty: 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
See this drug baron. When did you start talking to Nigerian Youths. Count me out. Carry your heroine dey Columbia.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by LesbianBoy(m): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Even with all the money he has stolen from Lagos (WHICH IS NOBODY'S LAND BY THE WAY) see the way he looks lipsrsealed

Thief angry

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by triple996(m): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jagaban cool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Badgers14: 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wike thinks he is smart.. but I have news for him.. HIS political career is dead!! The little relevance he thought he had in Rivers is gone.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by ecolime(m): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Then do the honorable thing- STEP DOWN

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Flashywalls1: 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Good

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Almiron: 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
I'm just here to read Zombidiots rants. E Dey sweet me for body.

Eni shorire

Okan yin oni bale.

67 Likes 14 Shares

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by id4sho(m): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Country quiet today sad

I will be your conductor, typical tout

8 Likes

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by wunmi590(m): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2023

We wish you success in your tenure, just please do the right thing and let Nigeians have something cheap with their meagre salary....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by ModCaller: 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
The 3 contestants are unique in their own ways. I didn't support any candidate. I had some sentiment for Obi because he spoke to the masses. Tinubu is definitely sick but the people around him are very sound.

It takes a lot to run a state like Lagos from the shadows. We have had holy men as president for decades now. It's time to see what a renowned crook can do for us.

As I always say, it's better to have a manager who is a well known crook but is very effective, than to have a holy manager who you have doubts about his effectiveness. If you can get a holy and very effective manager, then good for you. That's an ideal situation because holy men are rarely ever effective.

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Thug calling someone a gorilla.. your end is near.. president of himself

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Guyman01: 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nothing to see in this thread undecided

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by leye4u: 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thunder fire free stuffs

20 Likes

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by itoldu: 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Lol
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by money121(m): 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ok
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Tribal: 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Indeed, this is our Great President! With Tinubu at the helms of our Nation's affairs, Nigeria shall soon been far more Industrialized, Prosperous and Greatly Respected among the Nations of the World.

vannessa7:

Go and sit down, I have video evidence of serious rigging by both the LP and PDP. There is no saint among them, but the mandata of the majority still stand, imagine south east result delayed till the last minute. Kettle calling pot black, they LP even rigged Lagos state and I have evidence.
Don't mind the senseless hypo! Bunch of hypocrites, the only thing is that we don't put much effort into Uploading and Spreading such Videos of the Labour Party frauds and Rigging because Character Assassination is never part of Tinubu People's Campaigning. But it is time for us to be hosting them on Youtube too so that the whole World can see them for who they really are.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by IMASTEX: 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
. . .for a 4 years work. grin grin

Action speaks louder than voice. Let him not be like bubu who wept severally only for him to be given a chance and he failed, making BAT struggling very hard to get the seat through the window. The youths are very much awoken now. And it won't always be business as usual.

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by DMerciful(m): 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nigerian Youths cannot associate with robbers.

Obidatti we know!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by LagosEmir: 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
You're a fool sir

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits / Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos / Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.