Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,575 members, 7,847,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:19 PM

"My Vote Did Not Count" - A Lady Cries Out In An Interview - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Vote Did Not Count" - A Lady Cries Out In An Interview (598 Views)

Edo Election. OBASEKI IS OFFICIALLY AN EX GOVERNOR . I Just Cast My Vote. / "How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User / Now My Vote Doesn’t Count. This Is Unacceptable! - Nigerian Lady Cries Out(video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Vote Did Not Count" - A Lady Cries Out In An Interview by Tulumbu: 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Saddest day in the lives of many Nigerians!!

"I had to wait for 2 days to finally vote, at the end INEC is imposing Lord of the Rigs on us"

Watch the Moment a tired Nigerian lady busted into tears in a interview, after Tulumbu was announced as the president

Even the the interviewer was looking teary

https://twitter.com/Rejoicethefirst/status/1630925865059008513?t=EqHCJ2sN1XOsv9v3z_Z6ng&s=19

1 Like

Re: "My Vote Did Not Count" - A Lady Cries Out In An Interview by Tulumbu: 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tulumbu the strategist
The Lord of the Rigs
Iragbaji rigger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Vote Did Not Count" - A Lady Cries Out In An Interview by lmmaculate(f): 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
It's so painful. People have lost hope

3 Likes

Re: "My Vote Did Not Count" - A Lady Cries Out In An Interview by Tulumbu: 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
The whole world is watching

No one love Iragbiji rigger, not even the north that "voted" for him

2 Likes

Re: "My Vote Did Not Count" - A Lady Cries Out In An Interview by madridguy(m): 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
This one no cry naaa, saw one on facebook crying she won't go to church again. grin As he dey pain them he dey sweet us.

1 Like

Re: "My Vote Did Not Count" - A Lady Cries Out In An Interview by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tulumbu:
Saddest day in the lives of many Nigerians!!

"I had to wait for 2 days to finally vote, at the end INEC is imposing Lord of the Rigs on us"

Watch the Moment a tired Nigerian lady busted into tears in a interview, after Tulumbu was announced as the president

Even the the interviewer was looking teary

https://twitter.com/Rejoicethefirst/status/1630925865059008513?t=EqHCJ2sN1XOsv9v3z_Z6ng&s=19
Because your Vote is completely Useless to BAT grin grin cheesy
Re: "My Vote Did Not Count" - A Lady Cries Out In An Interview by madridguy(m): 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
Leave the North out of your wailing lips.

Tulumbu:

1 Like

Re: "My Vote Did Not Count" - A Lady Cries Out In An Interview by Tulumbu: 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
madridguy:
Leave the North out of your wailing lips.

continue typing from your cave in Oshodi

1 Like

Re: "My Vote Did Not Count" - A Lady Cries Out In An Interview by shogsman(m): 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
madridguy:
This one no cry naaa, saw one on facebook crying she won't go to church again. grin As he dey pain them he dey sweet us.
A couple of months down the line when it gets tough for you or your family,if you come here to complain people will remind you of what you are

1 Like

Re: "My Vote Did Not Count" - A Lady Cries Out In An Interview by madridguy(m): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
God willing Tinubu will perform better than Obi and Atiku combined.

shogsman:

A couple of months down the line when it gets tough for you or your family,if you come here to complain people will remind you of what you are
Re: "My Vote Did Not Count" - A Lady Cries Out In An Interview by madridguy(m): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
If you like go and jump into a moving trailer.

Tulumbu:
continue typing from your cave in Oshodi
Re: "My Vote Did Not Count" - A Lady Cries Out In An Interview by meobizy(f): 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
What is one vote compared to thousands? If the majority chose Tinubu not even God could change the situation.
Re: "My Vote Did Not Count" - A Lady Cries Out In An Interview by 9jatriot(m): 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Madam, your voted counted. It was counted for the person you voted for.

Other peoples' vote counted for who they voted for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Vote Did Not Count" - A Lady Cries Out In An Interview by kk2027: 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tulumbu:

There was no election so you cant say north voted him
If they did, why are they npt celebrating?
Re: "My Vote Did Not Count" - A Lady Cries Out In An Interview by kk2027: 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
meobizy:
What is one vote compared to thousands? If the majority chose Tinubu not even God could change the situation.

Dont ever use God in the context you did here.
Just an advice cos I believe you wrote that out of utter ignorance
Re: "My Vote Did Not Count" - A Lady Cries Out In An Interview by meobizy(f): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
kk2027:

Dont ever use God in the context you did here.
Just an advice cos I believe you wrote that out of utter ignorance
Dey play.
Re: "My Vote Did Not Count" - A Lady Cries Out In An Interview by gard9ner(m): 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
meobizy:
It’s only an uneducated ignorant fool like yourself will believe that Tinubu won and may God show u why He is God, I don’t pray for His wrath on u bt I pray that soonest u be in a situation where u’ll call upon Him to change the situation because it is impossible for man to do it. U’ll see.

(1) (Reply)

Reverend Claiming To Be Jesus Calls Police As Community Vows To Crucify Him Duri / Peter Obi Irate Supporters Report Nigeria Actress Toyin To Checkers Custards / If Tinubu Victory Stands, This Is What You Should Starts Doing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.