Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? (1235 Views)

No Jubilation After Election Tribunals Why / Jubilation In Adamawa As Buhari Defeats Atiku In Polling Unit (PICS) / Why Was There No Jubilation When APC Won Ekiti State Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? by HRprof: 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
As Nigeria just concluded 2023 presidential election I expected so much jubilation across Nigeria rather I am seeing unhappy people everywhere even on social media. Out of curiosity I ask….
Why no jubilation ?
Are we not happy with the choice winner of the election ?
Have we entered one chance ?
Did INEC Scammed us ?

Please if you have answer to this question let me thanks

1 Like

Re: President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? by Xscape1993(m): 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
Celebrate what please?

5 Likes

Re: President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
Xscape1993:
Celebrate what please?

The question is for urchins

4 Likes

Re: President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? by tungamaje: 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
I remember those days Jonathan won. The ecstasy, the joy. But today, people are mourning and sad

4 Likes

Re: President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? by F117nighthawk: 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
Do u jubilate when armed robber come into your house to rob u? U want the people to jubilate a compromised, rigged election stolen from the people? An election INEC completely messed up and didn't do what it promised to do, an election where u started hearing results after over 24hrs? Come on, it's only fools that will take the results of this election

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
You are not in the right quarters!

Come to where MEN dine and see bottles popping!

That tells you the caliber of people running the shows!

We don’t loud it, we do it and walkoff!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? by Nbote(m): 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
I remember the celebrations in the streets when GEJ won in 2011. I remember the celebrations and madness in the streets when Buhari won his first term against GEJ in 2015. I still remember the celebrations when he won against Atiku in 2019. But strangely enough the streets are quiet the nation over. Instead soldiers are patrolling some areas in Abuja

6 Likes

Re: President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? by Moh247: 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
Are you people moronnns how many elections have you witness day long jubiliation on a work day

1 Like

Re: President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? by seborrhic: 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
HRprof:
As Nigeria just concluded 2023 presidential election I expected so much jubilation across Nigeria rather I am seeing unhappy people everywhere even on social media. Out of curiosity I ask….
Why no jubilation ?
Did INEC Scammed us ?

In 2015 that there was unrivalled jubilation not just in the streets but in many homes that the "messiah" has come,what was the report card just after 6months,talkless of 4 years and subsequent further 8years of the cattle herder's monumentally disastrous rule?
I even thought Nigerians of all faiths believe that it's only God that gives power.So why are some people hitting up their heads against the wall and moaning like castrated cows?Why not allow God to work if you believe in that motion and also that Tinubu wasn't crowned by God?

1 Like

Re: President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? by Fira09(m): 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

I dare you to show a picture of it.

Or else forever keep shut!

3 Likes

Re: President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fira09:

I dare you to show a picture of it.

Or else forever keep shut!

My privacy is paramount to me.

What will it add or change if I do?

Sir, accept defeat and move-on

2031 is around the corner!

2 Likes

Re: President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? by Fira09(m): 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

My privacy is paramount to me.

What will it add or change if I do?

Sir, accept defeat and move-on

2031 is around the corner!
Dunce!

Show pictures of the champagnes 🍾, I don't need you or any order miscreant diagram.

You touts are always known for lying, you couldn't prove it.

2 Likes

Re: President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fira09:

Dunce!

Show pictures of the champagnes 🍾, I don't need you or any order miscreant diagram.

You touts are always known for lying, you couldn't prove it.

Lie?

Smh….

You have no idea about the super human you talking to!

1 Like

Re: President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
We are still in the mourning mood and this one is talking about jubilation

2 Likes

Re: President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fira09:

Super human?

A jobless tout who roam NL defending a senile-demented old man who doesn't care about the existence of your mere family.

That's what you are!

Hey ya!

Sorry! I feel your pain.

I know you so full of bitterness at the moment and it won’t be wise for me to join you in that sty.

Be hopeful! Failing now does not mean you will fail again in 2031, even though I am sure that Peter will lose again in 2031

1 Like

Re: President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? by HRprof: 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

The magnitude of this kind of election shouldn’t be something to hide in jubilation, even if they hide the joy it will surface on the internet. I’m seeing the case of what you ordered versus what was delivered . wink
Re: President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
HRprof:

The magnitude of this kind of election shouldn’t be something to hide in jubilation, even if they hide the joy it will surface on the internet. I’m seeing the case of what you ordered versus what was delivered . wink

You have a right to your beliefs. It won’t change reality!
Re: President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? by Faber(m): 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
I am just shocked why urchins are not celebrating Tinubu's victory
Re: President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? by Ofunaofu: 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Over 8million people voted for him and they are not celebrating his victory

Honestly, it's strange
Re: President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? by HRprof: 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Hey ya!

Sorry! I feel your pain.

I know you so full of bitterness at the moment and it won’t be wise for me to join you in that sty.

Be hopeful! Failing now does not mean you will fail again in 2031, even though I am sure that Peter will lose again in 2031
I hope there will be any country called Nigeria in 2031. wink let’s survive 2023 first
Re: President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
Moh247:
Are you people moronnns how many elections have you witness day long jubiliation on a work day

Moh247 make una fear God oooooo chaiii😂😂🤣
Re: President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? by yarimo(m): 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
Because Nigerians are wiser than IPOB terrorists who are waiting to hijacked it and turn it to violence
HRprof:
Why no jubilation ?
Did INEC Scammed us ?

Re: President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? by Houseontherock1: 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Faber:
I am just shocked why urchins are not celebrating Tinubu's victory
Batists are celebrating, the real urchins are not.
Re: President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
HRprof:

I hope there will be any country called Nigeria in 2031. wink let’s survive 2023 first

Nigeria’s unity is non negotiable
Re: President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? by Faber(m): 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Houseontherock1:

Batists are celebrating, the real urchins are not

Post some celebration pics please grin grin
Re: President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? by HRprof: 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
yarimo:
Because Nigerians are wiser than IPOB terrorists who are waiting to hijacked it and turn it to violence
At least they should start in lagos the president elect build. I believe there is no IPOB there. Don’t give excuse happiness does not hide

1 Like

Re: President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? by Beniyke1: 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
The way you jump from thread to thread spewing thrash and nonsense; two things are clearly obvious;
1; You are obviously and undisputedly jobless.
2; You are undoubtedly a kid. It’s clear even to the blind.

It’s quite a pity and really unfortunate to say the least.
CoronaVirusRelo:

Hey ya!

Sorry! I feel your pain.

Re: President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? by HRprof: 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Nigeria’s unity is non negotiable

Unity you said wink wink i reserve my comment
Re: President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Beniyke1:
The way you jump from thread to thread spewing thrash and nonsense; two things are clearly obvious;
1; You obviously and undisputedly jobless.
2; You are undoubtedly a kid. It’s clear even to the blind.

It’s quite a pity and really unfortunate to say the least.

😂🤣😂. Who asked you to compose novel!
Re: President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? by yarimo(m): 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
HRprof:

At least they should start in lagos the president elect build. I believe there is no IPOB there. Don’t give excuse happiness does not hide
So that IPOB terrorists that sneak in waiting for TINUBU supporters to celebrate and unleash terror to innocent people abi ? Nigerians are wiser
Re: President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ? by HRprof: 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
yarimo:
So that IPOB terrorists that sneak in waiting for TINUBU supporters to celebrate and unleash terror to innocent people abi ? Nigerians are wiser
Hmmmm story that touch wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘obidients’ Close Alternative Result Collation Portal After Tinubu’s Lead / Tinubu's Drug Business Was Over 10 Years Ago; He Can Be President —Bayo Onanuga / Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.