Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Temporary INEC President Select: No Honor Among Thieves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Temporary INEC President Select: No Honor Among Thieves (508 Views)

Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices / Show Of Shame. INEC President Elect Goes To Rest While Obi Works / There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temporary INEC President Select: No Honor Among Thieves by keymatt(m): 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
As Nigerian political thieves revel in their short term victory, the long arm of justice will catchup with them. When that happens, their unclothedness will be exposed to the world and Peter Obi will reclaim his stolen mandate.

God's judgment will begin swiftly on all election riggers in Nigeria. You can't subvert the will of the people and go scot free.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temporary INEC President Select: No Honor Among Thieves by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
Gibberish!
Re: Temporary INEC President Select: No Honor Among Thieves by optionalY09: 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu fi Eko won won
Re: Temporary INEC President Select: No Honor Among Thieves by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
Report to the nearest police station.

6million bounty on his head

2 Likes

Re: Temporary INEC President Select: No Honor Among Thieves by keymatt(m): 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

Behold your REAL President.

2 Likes

Re: Temporary INEC President Select: No Honor Among Thieves by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
keymatt:
Behold your REAL President.

😂🤣😀

You are still in shock!
Re: Temporary INEC President Select: No Honor Among Thieves by Obimypresident: 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
This is the only president Elect I know. I will be hanging this picture in my office.
An old Mandate thief does not have honour in the gathering of great men.

2 Likes

Re: Temporary INEC President Select: No Honor Among Thieves by Totilopussylick(m): 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
How is he in shock because of the urchins presidential candidate the very well known drug trafficker the founder of agboros and the murderer of funsho Williams
CoronaVirusRelo:

😂🤣😀

You are still in shock!

1 Like

Re: Temporary INEC President Select: No Honor Among Thieves by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Totilopussylick:
How is he in shock because of the urchins presidential candidate the very well known drug trafficker the founder of agboros and the murderer of funsho Williams

Elections are over!

Do we still need to campaign after election!

Head to court if you have evidences to your claims!
Re: Temporary INEC President Select: No Honor Among Thieves by Totilopussylick(m): 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
I have my evidence but it is as useless as tinubu winning the election tongue
CoronaVirusRelo:

Elections are over!

Do we still need to campaign after election!

Head to court if you have evidences to your claims!

1 Like

Re: Temporary INEC President Select: No Honor Among Thieves by keymatt(m): 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
The heat 🔥 is ON, corns about to roast.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wike Admits Rigging Election In Favour Of APC (VIDEO) / Soludo Flags-off Road Construction And Erosion Control In Ebenator / Atiku's aide To Wike: A dipsomaniac Abandoning Early Morning Duties For Whiskey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.