Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,893 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:14 PM

Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers (4477 Views)

APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Adavi Police Station In Kogi, Kill 3 Officers / Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by Doyou2019: 4:43am On Mar 02, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Bear in mind this systematic targeting of Peter Obis' votes was going on in parts of the south-west, south-south, south-east, north-central, north-west and north-east! This is the structure they were bragging about! Notice how smug and cocksure they were of 'winning' even as many surveys said otherwise! They knew what they were planning and this is what gave these crooks the confidence they exhibited!

I maintain there were concerted underground moves to get Peter Obi out of the picture, and this was planned and executed by two parties (not necessarily political parties): on one hand there's the ruling hegemony from the muslim core north; and on the other is Tinubu and his band of bigoted crooks! These two groups are malevolent, criminally minded, bigoted and are prepared to stop at nothing to achieve their stated objectives. They sometimes work at cross-purposes, but one thing that brings them together is their lust for state power and disdain/hatred for the Igbo! Does anyone really think it's just coincidence that, even as no Igbo has been head-of-state or president of Nigeria for more than half a century, that even till today there are still moves ongoing to deny them the position in question?
This video is only going to anger more Nigerians fiercely. Make this tribunal start already. We no need chaos o.

2 Likes

Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by Supremos: 4:48am On Mar 02, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Looks like PDP ballot papers to me
How?
Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by Dafresh: 6:16am On Mar 02, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-ie1KcZuHI

Caught On Camera! Chairman of Adavi LGA in Kogi State, Joseph Salami destroying ballot papers with votes, right in front of Nigerian policemen.

Wonders shall never end, even the policeman know say dem de record amm
Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by Dafresh: 6:18am On Mar 02, 2023
JoshTim:
This is simply a cheap black mail

Na people like de claim patriotism but na terrorism you love
Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by Dafresh: 6:22am On Mar 02, 2023
JoshTim:

Lol....the right question you could have asked is are you deaf?....so i can actually see ballot papers were torned but let me ask you or let me put it to you, you must be deaf.
Those way go roast your corn head have not waked up wait small they're coming
Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by JoshTim: 6:28am On Mar 02, 2023
Dafresh:

Na people like de claim patriotism but na terrorism you love

We have asked you, carry all your evidences and approach election tribunal. Not all these public sympathy which won't work.
Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by Dafresh: 6:29am On Mar 02, 2023
JoshTim:

We have asked you, carry all your evidences and approach election tribunal. Not all these public sympathy which won't work.
Is one of your family members the judge
Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by Supremos: 6:30am On Mar 02, 2023
Dafresh:

Wonders shall never end, even the policeman know say dem de record amm
The police officers should have arrested him
Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by KanwuliaExtra: 6:33am On Mar 02, 2023
Just imagine?
See police there too? grin
Country of ANIMALS!!!!
Leave matter! Dem go tell us say na “INEC SANITATION OFFICER” in 2 hours time. cheesy
Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by JoshTim: 6:34am On Mar 02, 2023
Dafresh:

Is one of your family members the judge
So, start a war but start from your house
Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by Dafresh: 6:35am On Mar 02, 2023
Supremos:
The police officers should have arrested him

The police came with him, for the safety of their job they won't
Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by Cantonese: 6:48am On Mar 02, 2023
forgiveness:
He is obviously destroying ballot papers but how can we tell he is destroying that of A, B or C votes?

Was this after the votes had been recorded and transmitted or before it was even counted?

Oga, what was the local government chairman doing with ballot papers? Why was he destroying them? When did he get employment as an INEC staff?

That’s definite jail time waiting for the thief and his police guards.
Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by forgiveness: 6:56am On Mar 02, 2023
Cantonese:

Oga, what was the local government chairman doing with ballot papers? Why was he destroying them? When did he get employment as an INEC staff?

That’s definite jail time waiting for the thief and his police guards.

I concur with you.
Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by Plus10(m): 8:14am On Mar 02, 2023
JoshTim:

You must be a mad man. So, if he had access does it mean he was doing so on behalf of APC. We have seen cheap lies so well orchestrated. This one is one of them.
I could see you are not ok.Something is definitely wrong with your thinking faculty!
Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by Dannyset(m): 8:18am On Mar 02, 2023
JoshTim:

See what?.... Someone came down from a car and started tearing the ballot papers....was APC written on his fore head or how are you daft like this?

1. This could be a set up or 2. It could be any of the political parties rep.

This does not hold any water. Obviously, all the ballot papers are destroyed.

You get time dey argue with people wey put emotion over reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by Supremos: 9:49am On Mar 02, 2023
Dafresh:

The police came with him, for the safety of their job they won't
It doesn't matter if the police came with him. Which safety of Job?. By arresting him, he's doing his job.
In fact Nigerians would have come out to defend him and donate money to him if he was sacked doing the right thing
Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by Supremos: 9:51am On Mar 02, 2023
GreyLaw:

These guys should be tracked down and summarily shot! Nigeria has no justice and so it must be served to such a person privately.

The above is what I wish would happen, but jungle justice is not good. I hope the law catches up with him.
It's upto Nigerian youths to give them mob attack everywhere they're seen
Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by Dafresh: 10:43am On Mar 02, 2023
Supremos:
It doesn't matter if the police came with him. Which safety of Job?. By arresting him, he's doing his job.
In fact Nigerians would have come out to defend him and donate money to him if he was sacked doing the right thing
Yes you're correct but we knew how the system works
Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by Supremos: 11:40am On Mar 02, 2023
Dafresh:

Yes you're correct but we knew how the system works
That guy would have outshined any persecution that would have come to him
Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by awoniyi1236(m): 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
JoshTim:

You had to pick midnight to reply me. Aren't you a coward?....you wet dey do cleaner in Ghana. No be suffer head carry you to Ghana. You and your forefathers cannot lace my shoes.

Werey midnight kee, nah US I Dey 😂 graduate trainee no sabi different time zone 😂😂😂 you no go smell airport, your suffering don comot grey hair 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by JoshTim: 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
awoniyi1236:

Werey midnight kee, nah US I Dey 😂 graduate trainee no sabi different time zone 😂😂😂 you no go smell airport, your suffering don comot grey hair 🤣🤣🤣
Suffer head dey US dey fight for npower

..you won't die well
Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by telleyway: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
JoshTim:

You must be a mad man. So, if he had access does it mean he was doing so on behalf of APC. We have seen cheap lies so well orchestrated. This one is one of them.

To support APC one must have moral decadence. You should at least read the topic, then ask which party the chairman belongs to. Maybe you can say the rep member jailed in Kano is also cheap blackmail. Irrespective of party affiliation, let's condemn what's wrong.
Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by awoniyi1236(m): 8:36am On Mar 04, 2023
JoshTim:

Suffer head dey US dey fight for npower

..you won't die well

Send me your number make i video call you, faceless forum no Dey sweet 😂😂😂
Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by Supremos: 6:11am On Mar 07, 2023
telleyway:

To support APC one must have moral decadence. You should at least read the topic, then ask which party the chairman belongs to. Maybe you can say the rep member jailed in Kano is also cheap blackmail. Irrespective of party affiliation, let's condemn what's wrong.
very correct
Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by Gunayo(m): 7:19am On Mar 07, 2023
JoshTim:

So was APC written on his face. For God sake, there were Moore than 10 political parties in the presidential race. Why not PDP, NNPP?
l am move to call you a fool. Why are you like this? Who do you?
Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by Gunayo(m): 7:22am On Mar 07, 2023
kozmokaz:

Are you really been dumb on purpose or what ?

I said he us a known apc man !!
Stop disturbing yourself. That guy is an APC supporter. They lost their sanity the moment they join APC. They will see white but call it black. Idiots
Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by Supremos: 11:44am On Mar 07, 2023
Gunayo:
l am move to call you a fool. Why are you like this? Who do you?
He's a f®®l. He knows it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. / History Of Alimosho Locat Govt In Lagos / Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.