Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Igbos, intellectual Battles are being Fought over your issue in d SW - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos, intellectual Battles are being Fought over your issue in d SW (736 Views)

The Only Time Obi Campaigned In D SW, He Was Roundly & Soundly Defeated!!! / How Would You Solve The Insecurity Issue In Nigeria If You Were The President? / Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos, intellectual Battles are being Fought over your issue in d SW by Philgafauto: 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
We the educated and liberal Yorubas don’t care if igbos populate our land. But our bigoted and illiterate population will continue to use your heavy investments in the southwest to threaten you from getting political power. Why do you guys hate alaigbo so much? Why can’t you stay and populate the South east? Now our bigoted population and agberos are always harassing you every political season in Lagos and other yoruba cities. This is formula Tinubu has used to harass igbo voters in Lagos from voting against him.

His urchins are even saying igbos don’t have the confidence to exit Nigeria & they are unfortunately correct. The igbos have a penchant for fleeing igbo land once they attain maturity. This is not good because your best brains migrate and contribute tax money and human capital to the southwest thereby giving Yorubas an undue leverage in the political and economic balance in Nigeria.

Please igbos should rethink their aversion to igbo land and their addiction to yorubaland & Northern land. This is doing you immeasurable damage and depriving you of power in the negotiating table of Nigerian politics. Now Peter Obi has won but they want to cheat him because they know igbos don’t have the confidence to exit the contraption.

You igbos need to do better by loving and developing igbo land and use it as a leverage in the brutal field of Nigerian politics.

Selah.
Re: Igbos, intellectual Battles are being Fought over your issue in d SW by Iamgrey5(m): 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
I don't think anyone forced Igbos into Yoruba land

Igbos came into Yoruba land to seek opportunities.

However, if you want to see changes in the politicial landscape of Nigeria, Igbos should first push for change within their region rather than push for changes in other people's region, especially when their region also badly need the changes.

Although, I don't subscribe to violence of any kind.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos, intellectual Battles are being Fought over your issue in d SW by kellyjc(m): 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nonsense, total rubbish.
Re: Igbos, intellectual Battles are being Fought over your issue in d SW by helinues: 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Omoluwabi's should just ignore this.

The acclaimed woke Yoruba's, hope una eyes don clear now

2 Likes

Re: Igbos, intellectual Battles are being Fought over your issue in d SW by haffaze777(m): 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Iamgrey5:

However, if you to see changes in the politicial landscape of Nigeria, Igbos should first push for change within their region rather than push for changes in other people's region, especially when their region also badly need the changes.

That guy need brain transplanting,please stop comment on his useless thread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos, intellectual Battles are being Fought over your issue in d SW by Philgafauto: 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Iamgrey5:

However, if you to see changes in the politicial landscape of Nigeria, Igbos should first push for change within their region rather than push for changes in other people's region, especially when their region also badly need the changes.

We are saying the same thing. They are in a bad situation but what you Tinubu supporters are doing is wrong because you don’t represent the majority of Yorubas.

Igbos do not constitute a threat to us. I fear the northerners more. What has caused the hate for igbos is that they have out-hustled us in our land. They are very hardworking and they pay billions in taxes.

Our bigoted and illiterate population shall never succeed in chasing igbos away from yorubaland.

Igbos should and will only leave on their own volition and that’s why I am advising them to rethink their approach to emigration from their land.
Re: Igbos, intellectual Battles are being Fought over your issue in d SW by Philgafauto: 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
haffaze777:

That guy need brain transplanting,please stop comment on his useless thread.

Sod off. You’re a Muslim bigot who hates igbos because they are Christians.

You don’t represent Yorubas. You only represent Asiwaju Tinubu, APC & our yoruba Muslim population. You guys hate igbos and it’s okay but you won’t be allowed to chase them away!!!
Re: Igbos, intellectual Battles are being Fought over your issue in d SW by Softmirror: 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
PRINCEOFLAGOS IS WORKING FOR TINUBU IF ONLY YOU KNOW. HE IS ONE OF THOSE STATIONED ON NAIRALAND TO KEEP THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT ALIVE. IT WAS ALL REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY. A STRATEGY THAT WORKED.[

2 Likes

Re: Igbos, intellectual Battles are being Fought over your issue in d SW by Philgafauto: 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:
Omoluwabi's should just ignore this.

The acclaimed woke Yoruba's, hope una eyes don clear now

We are woke because we don’t hate Igbos Abi?

Okan yin oni bale!!!

Igbos, I hope you’re seeing the battles we are fighting in yorubaland over your issue?

Our Muslim population want us to chase you out but we Christians will never agree. You can only leave if you want to leave yorubaland.

Some of us just want you to build igbo land so our Muslim population don’t continue harassing you every time.
Re: Igbos, intellectual Battles are being Fought over your issue in d SW by Fortruth: 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:
We the educated and liberal Yorubas don’t care if igbos populate our land. But our bigoted and illiterate population will continue to use your heavy investments in the southwest to threaten you from getting political power. Why do you guys hate alaigbo so much? Why can’t you stay and populate the South east? Now our bigoted population and agberos are always harassing you every political season in Lagos and other yoruba cities. This is formula Tinubu has used to harass igbo voters in Lagos from voting against him.

His urchins are even saying igbos don’t have the confidence to exit Nigeria & they are unfortunately correct. The igbos have a penchant for fleeing igbo land once they attain maturity. This is not good because your best brains migrate and contribute tax money and human capital to the southwest thereby giving Yorubas an undue leverage in the political and economic balance in Nigeria.

Please igbos should rethink their aversion to igbo land and their addiction to yorubaland & Northern land. This is doing you immeasurable damage and depriving you of power in the negotiating table of Nigerian politics. Now Peter Obi has won but they want to cheat him because they know igbos don’t have the confidence to exit the contraption.

You igbos need to do better by loving and developing igbo land and use it as a leverage in the brutal field of Nigerian politics.

Selah.

Now you know the answer to your own questions… It’s a stupid question….

It’s like asking why Yoruba guys like Igbo girls die…. Or like London die…..

Easterners that live in Lagos, most of them simply love it…. Others do it for opportunity because Yoruba leaders from Awolowo era did what they could to punish the East financially and till date object to the East having functional airports and seaports that are crucial in developing a region….

So…

Lagos it is, and very soon, Igbo may represent Lagos in Senate and Govern it…… but that day, Lagos will become better than London itself
Re: Igbos, intellectual Battles are being Fought over your issue in d SW by helinues: 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

We are woke because we don’t hate Igbos Abi?

Okan yin oni bale!!!

Igbos, I hope you’re seeing the battles we are fighting in yorubaland over your issue?

Our Muslim population want us to chase you out but we Christians will never agree. You can only leave if you want to leave yorubaland.

Some of us just want you to build igbo land so our Muslim population don’t continue harassing you every time.

Re: Igbos, intellectual Battles are being Fought over your issue in d SW by Philgafauto: 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fortruth:

Now you know the answer to your own questions… It’s a stupid question….

It’s like asking why Yoruba guys like Igbo girls die…. Or like London die…..

Easterners that live in Lagos, most of them simply love it…. Others do it for opportunity because Yoruba leaders from Awolowo era did what they could to punish the East financially and till date object to the East having functional airports and seaports that are crucial in developing a region….

So…

Lagos it is, and very soon, Igbo may represent Lagos in Senate and Govern it…… but that day, Lagos will become better than London itself

While we liberals don’t care if you produce elected representatives, we will watch you well to ensure you don’t take our prime city from us.

What we are fighting against is the hateful rhetoric coming from our conservative Muslim, APC population who want to chase igbos away for no reason.
Re: Igbos, intellectual Battles are being Fought over your issue in d SW by Philgafauto: 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
The APC boys have rushed this thread.

They work from a Whatsapp group.

Very hateful set of people.

They hate igbos too much.

But you guys shall never prevail over sane and educated Yorubas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos, intellectual Battles are being Fought over your issue in d SW by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

You don’t represent Yorubas. You only represent Asiwaju Tinubu, APC & our yoruba Muslim population. You guys hate igbos and it’s okay but you won’t be allowed to chase them away!!!

I align with your thoughts. You gave a good advice to the Igbos. Water will find its level in due course.

1 Like

Re: Igbos, intellectual Battles are being Fought over your issue in d SW by Philgafauto: 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

I align with your thoughts. You gave a good advice to the Igbos. Water will find its level in due course.

God bless you bro.

We are fighting for you and Yorubas don’t hate you.

It’s APC boys in yorubaland that are bigots!!!
Re: Igbos, intellectual Battles are being Fought over your issue in d SW by Geo4646: 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

Selah.

God bless you for this wonderful topic, am an Igbo, and I feel very sad, but I got to understand that even we the Igbos don't love ourselves, and full of pride. Imagine how many billionaires in Igbo land who can influence change in the land, instead they're using thier wealth for competition among themselves, leaving the key points all southeastern are facing. Sometimes tears always come down from my eyes. Each time I see how powerful we are in economy sector, don't be surprised that even the so called billionaire in Igbo land don't even want to see Obi as the president, and they will feed the guliabe ones that we are being marginalized. I pray God will open our eyes very soon. And see the harm we have done to ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Igbos, intellectual Battles are being Fought over your issue in d SW by Denoh68: 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Iamgrey5:

However, if you want to see changes in the politicial landscape of Nigeria, Igbos should first push for change within their region rather than push for changes in other people's region, especially when their region also badly need the changes.

EVERYTHING THAT BEFALLS IGBOS IS WELL DESERVED, UNTIL THEY LEARN A MORE BITTER LESSON THAN THE BIAFRA WAR, THEY WON'T UNDERSTAND, ESPECIALLY ANAMBRA AND IMO STATE INDIGENES. THEY ARE THE ONES DRAGGING IGBOLAND BACKWARD WITH THEIR INVESTMENTS OUTSIDE IGBOLAND. ANYBODY THAT WILL QUOTE ME SHOULD BE CAREFUL, I WON'T TOLERATE ANY HATE SPEECH.

1 Like

Re: Igbos, intellectual Battles are being Fought over your issue in d SW by haffaze777(m): 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

May God help your confused soul

(1) (Reply)

Is This Allow Under The Electoral Law(photo Attached) / If Senator Hope Must Lose In Imo State. / Chimamanda:i Supported Obi Because Am An Igbo Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.