Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

So What Does Buhari Have To Say Now About Credible Election Legacy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So What Does Buhari Have To Say Now About Credible Election Legacy (354 Views)

Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? / "Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks / Obasanjo To Aisha Buhari: Have Pillow-talk With Your Husband On Nigeria Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So What Does Buhari Have To Say Now About Credible Election Legacy by ruffhandu: 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
I thought Buhari meant what he said for once, the man has failed on many fronts. I think he knew how the election would be rigged, so he prevented PDP from vote buying. I am thinking of what to praise buhari for. What? Has anyone heard him comment on credible election again?
Re: So What Does Buhari Have To Say Now About Credible Election Legacy by ruffhandu: 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
I am still waiting for Buhari to say the 2023 election was credible.
Re: So What Does Buhari Have To Say Now About Credible Election Legacy by yarimo(m): 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
2023 presidential election is the most free and fair election since 1979 kudos to INEC
ruffhandu:
I thought Buhari meant what he said for once, the man has failed on many fronts. I think he knew how the election would be rigged, so he prevented PDP from vote buying. I am thinking of what to praise buhari for. What? Has anyone heard him comment on credible election again?
Re: So What Does Buhari Have To Say Now About Credible Election Legacy by ChiefS(m): 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
What legacy? One of the longest fuel scarcities since 1999? Longest ASUU strikes? Galloping inflation? several recessions? Appointment of dead persons in offices during his first tenure? Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world under his watch with over 130 million Nigerians multidimensionally poor. Citizens unable to access their hard-earned money in the banks. What legacy? His tenure caused untold suffering and pain to millions of Nigerians. We are waiting for him to leave on May 29 2023?

1 Like

Re: So What Does Buhari Have To Say Now About Credible Election Legacy by hush15: 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
ruffhandu:

Buhari is an emboldened failure embroidered with everything wrong in today's Nigeria. From terrible leadership to corruption.

Once maybe a mistake but twice, failure runs in that man's genes...

2 Likes

Re: So What Does Buhari Have To Say Now About Credible Election Legacy by ruffhandu: 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
yarimo:
2023 presidential election is the most free and fair election since 1979 kudos to INEC
I hear you loud and clear. Lol
Re: So What Does Buhari Have To Say Now About Credible Election Legacy by Lionize: 4:05am On Mar 03, 2023
He said you should go to court
Re: So What Does Buhari Have To Say Now About Credible Election Legacy by Tetrahedron: 5:32am On Mar 03, 2023
Nigerians made a colossal mistake in 2015 by ever allowing buhari to be president, this singular mistake has snowballed into a drug-dealer as a so-called president elect, what a shame to Nigeria!
Buhari would have redeemed himself by at least gifting the country a credible election but woe unto him because his name will be erased from the history books of Nigeria and he will go down in the same annals as “Abacha”

Re: So What Does Buhari Have To Say Now About Credible Election Legacy by ruffhandu: 9:37am On Mar 06, 2023
Tetrahedron:
Nigerians made a colossal mistake in 2015 by ever allowing buhari to be president, this singular mistake has snowballed into a drug-dealer as a so-called president elect, what a shame to Nigeria!
Buhari would have redeemed himself by at least gifting the country a credible election but woe unto him because his name will be erased from the history books of Nigeria and he will go down in the same annals as “Abacha”
Abacha mentioned in democracy?

(1) (Reply)

All The Arrested BVAS Syndicate Trying To Rig Election In Abuja Are Igbos / Election Results: Wike Rigged For Tinubu – Amaechi’s Ally, Eze Tells Igbos, Othe / Behind Apc’s Positive Showing In Rivers – Okocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.