Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Don't Give Up, There's Hope For Nigeria's Democracy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Give Up, There's Hope For Nigeria's Democracy (210 Views)

Don’t Give Up On Govt, There’s Hope For Nigeria, SGF Tells Nigerians / 'I Don't Give A Damn If APC Loses Zamfara' - Senator Marafa Makes U-turn (WATCH) / How Obasanjo, Nuhu Ribadu, Ezekwesili Destroyed Nigeria’s Democracy – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Give Up, There's Hope For Nigeria's Democracy by constancefriday(m): 12:07am On Mar 02, 2023
Don't give up, there's hope for Nigeria's Democracy
"A couple of Nigerians are feeling some kind of way about the outcome of the 2023 Presidential polls, but I can assure all Nigerians that there's hope for Nigeria's Democracy"
- says Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani

All I want to say to my fellow citizens who are feeling some kind of way about the outcomes of the 2023 presidential polls is; well done, you've all done a great work.
I saw your resolve to change Nigeria expressed patriotically last Saturday.
Please DON'T GIVE UP! Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.
I'm a bit disappointed with INEC, honestly.
I even signed a petition for INEC to be accountable and responsible and have some integrity in the next set of elections.
If the opponents are not satisfied at all, they have all the right to seek legal amendments.
Please, let everything we do be peaceful.
God bless you all, as many who paid very high prices to vote on Saturday, some got harmed, wounded, injured etc
Your voice has been registered in history!
You didn't waste your time! You all did great!
God bless Nigeria, remain blessed!
Yours Sincerely;
Constance C. Friday Ani
(JP, D.D, S.A.M, Bishop of RLGC).

1 Share

Re: Don't Give Up, There's Hope For Nigeria's Democracy by hurryup123(m): 12:19am On Mar 02, 2023
Since today I just Dey think about that recruit 50million youths into the Army statement….Nah so I take turn sergeant Chaii

2 Likes

Re: Don't Give Up, There's Hope For Nigeria's Democracy by WATCHOVER(m): 12:28am On Mar 02, 2023
Sir, it's painful, after going against the electoral rule INEC Chairman still had the mind to tell Nigerians to go to Court instead of weeping, no way he must be used as an example to other heads of government and agencies. and secondly with that statement from INEC it means that the Judiciary is fraudulent, because only fraudsters link people to Fraudulent activities

1 Like

Re: Don't Give Up, There's Hope For Nigeria's Democracy by orisa37: 12:44am On Mar 02, 2023
WHAT ABOUT PETER OBI WHO STOLE ALL THE CAPITAL CITIES AND STATES IN NIGERIA?
HE RAN OFF WITH LAGOS, ABUJA, DELTA , EDO, THE SE AND ALL OF THE SS STATES.
PETER OBI IS THE REAL THIEF OF BAGHDAD.
OBJ TRIED FOR HIM
Re: Don't Give Up, There's Hope For Nigeria's Democracy by orisa37: 12:47am On Mar 02, 2023
THE LORD IS NIGERIA DEMOCRACY.
Re: Don't Give Up, There's Hope For Nigeria's Democracy by constancefriday(m): 9:05am On Mar 04, 2023
constancefriday:
Don't give up, there's hope for Nigeria's Democracy
"A couple of Nigerians are feeling some kind of way about the outcome of the 2023 Presidential polls, but I can assure all Nigerians that there's hope for Nigeria's Democracy"
- says Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani

All I want to say to my fellow citizens who are feeling some kind of way about the outcomes of the 2023 presidential polls is; well done, you've all done a great work.
I saw your resolve to change Nigeria expressed patriotically last Saturday.
Please DON'T GIVE UP! Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.
I'm a bit disappointed with INEC, honestly.
I even signed a petition for INEC to be accountable and responsible and have some integrity in the next set of elections.
If the opponents are not satisfied at all, they have all the right to seek legal amendments.
Please, let everything we do be peaceful.
God bless you all, as many who paid very high prices to vote on Saturday, some got harmed, wounded, injured etc
Your voice has been registered in history!
You didn't waste your time! You all did great!
God bless Nigeria, remain blessed!
Yours Sincerely;
Constance C. Friday Ani
(JP, D.D, S.A.M, Bishop of RLGC).

(1) (Reply)

Alex Otti's Promise To Abians: 2023 / LOVE, UNITY & STRENGHT IN OUR ETHNIC DIVERSITY FACILITATES PROGRESS. / Labour Party And Tribal Politics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.