Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,626 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect (28280 Views)

Why Tinubu Declared State Of Emergency On Food Security — Uche Nwosu / 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara / Why Saraki Should Be Declared President Now – ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect by Juanmike(m): 10:37am On Mar 02, 2023
LeonSaab:
well there's 8.7 million of us across the country and we stand by our vote.....😁
I know
Re: Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect by billgabb(m): 10:37am On Mar 02, 2023
Your moniker is why I am going to be mild on you. I didn't know ProphetM0hammad was a liar and inconsequential until now. Nigeria has been thrown into mourning because of INEC lies and deception. MC Oluomo's son is all over the internet screaming"we own Lagos, we own Nigeria and you are here impersonating Prophet Muhammad. Fool.
ProphetM0hammad:
Many okoros and Ogbuefis suffered and suffered in silence cos of the adverse effects of the cash swap. But they didn't mind they thought it would aid their quest to force one of the worst governors in the world ever on Nigerians as president.

Now they are all over the place wailing and lamenting, abusing other people cos they didn't vote for the candidates they have feelings for
Re: Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect by ProphetM0hammad: 10:39am On Mar 02, 2023
billgabb:
Your moniker is why I am going to be mild on you. I didn't know ProphetM0hammad was a liar and inconsequential until now. Nigeria has been thrown into mourning because of INEC lies and deception. MC Oluomo's son is all over the internet screaming"we own Lagos, we own Nigeria and you are here impersonating Prophet Muhammad. Fool.

You are the one mourning, keep on mourning
Maybe it's your destiny
Re: Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect by Tribal: 10:39am On Mar 02, 2023
Ok
Re: Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect by casualobserver: 10:42am On Mar 02, 2023
KomGhale:
Cash will still be scarce until a new government officially takes over

Once the gubernatorial elections are over cash will flow.

Buhari won’t want his administration to be remembered for damaging the economy in its last 3 months.

1 Like

Re: Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect by ronalmagic10(m): 10:43am On Mar 02, 2023
Abayhormy:
Stolen Mandate. I wont see black and call it blue. Lets tell ourselves the truth.

NB: I am Yoruba. But most importantly, i am a honest Nigerian !

Then call it blue-black. Doesn't change the fact that Tinubu is your president
Re: Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect by Babastrong(m): 10:44am On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=Seyiemath post=121401772]Go and write it down, TINUBU WILL NOT BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, NOT EVEN FOR A SECOND.

The closest he can get is “PRESIDENT ELECT”.

Screen shot this comment. [ keep shut that your gutter called mouth. Tinubu can't win primary election, he won. Tinubu can't win feb 25 election, he won. Now you're saying rubbish. You may die before Tinubu if you wish him death. ]

1 Like

Re: Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect by owunabastard: 10:44am On Mar 02, 2023
When is the next supreme court hearings on this matter
Re: Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect by jahsharon: 10:46am On Mar 02, 2023
Seyiemath:
Go and write it down, TINUBU WILL NOT BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, NOT EVEN FOR A SECOND.

Screen shot this comment.

You will soon drink Sniper. You have been wishing Buhari death for about 8 years, yet it is your family and relatives that have been dying

1 Like

Re: Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 02, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
Many okoros and Ogbuefis suffered and suffered in silence cos of the adverse effects of the cash swap. But they didn't mind they thought it would aid their quest to force one of the worst governors in the world ever on Nigerians as president.

Now they are all over the place wailing and lamenting, abusing other people cos they didn't vote for the candidates they have feelings for
We're in this country right... and we're going to witness what is going to happen. And we will know who will suffer it more than... tribalistic sentiments will kill u soon.
Re: Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect by Babastrong(m): 10:48am On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=Abayhormy post=121401776]Stolen Mandate. I wont see black and call it blue. Lets tell ourselves the truth.

NB: I am Yoruba. But most importantly, i am a honest Nigerian ![if you believed peter won the election, something must be wronged with your cerebrum.]
Re: Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect by efehedosa: 10:51am On Mar 02, 2023
Una go suffer enh
Re: Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect by baralatie(m): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2023
casualobserver:

Once the gubernatorial elections are over cash will flow.

Buhari won’t want his administration to be remembered for damaging the economy in its last 3 months.
Are you for real
Do you know the impact of this cash swap on the economy already
Re: Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect by motionarena: 10:51am On Mar 02, 2023
Morphinne:
If you an Igbo person who had once praised this naira swap policy for your own selfish gain but want to start condemning it now that you realized that you’re just a loser, it shall never be well with you and all your generations yet unborn, joy shall elude you and your entire family henceforth and till the end of time. Amen

Stop typing nonsense.
God has not delivered you from proverty na your useless curse go work.
Re: Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect by ProphetM0hammad: 10:52am On Mar 02, 2023
Ernezt:

We're in this country right... and we're going to witness what is going to happen. And we will know who will suffer it more than... tribalistic sentiments will kill u soon.

Lol
You people are so delusional to think that whoever doesn't like the candidate you have feelings for will suffer more.

Didn't we tell you before the election that this cash swap has nothing to do with the outcome of the election?

But you said it's what you all wanted
We've already adopted the cashless policy and it's cool.

Mr Ngozi,

1 Like

Re: Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect by owunabastard: 10:53am On Mar 02, 2023
I have found the date, which is 3rd March. Buhari and Emefile just punish us for nothing. People are really suffering because of the scarcity of the new money. I do not see the reason for this unavoidable punishment from CBN
Re: Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect by Ezmans: 10:53am On Mar 02, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

these are good citizens hustling for there daily bread not those ones harvesting organs & skull at ikate and snatching bags at oshodi
Re: Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect by ProphetM0hammad: 10:54am On Mar 02, 2023
owunabastard:
When is the next supreme court hearings on this matter

At this point
The court has move on
People have adapted to the cashless policy and they are enjoying it
No going back
Re: Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect by Babastrong(m): 10:54am On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=jmoore post=121401827]

37% of Agbado doesn't represent 80% of Nigerians.

Who dey teach una Babablu Bluublu bulabu mathematics?

Tinubu got only 37% of the rigged votes. [ But you thought 5% of flat heady and yam legs represent 90% of nigerians. If obi still contest in 2027, e go still lule. Peter will never rule nigeria. Mark my word.]
Re: Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect by HayB100(m): 10:55am On Mar 02, 2023
Seyiemath:
Go and write it down, TINUBU WILL NOT BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, NOT EVEN FOR A SECOND.

Orie buru, nah you them do come declare? Koni daa fun o, omo ofo, by now, you suppose don move on with your miserable life and stop wailing, omo Iran kiran 🤣💔

1 Like

Re: Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect by ProphetM0hammad: 10:56am On Mar 02, 2023
Ezmans:
these are good citizens hustling for there daily bread not those ones harvesting organs & skull at ikate and snatching bags at oshodi

After the next election

I'll upload the pix of 200,000 ibo men and women sent to us from India, Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia who went there to hustle for their daily bread.
Re: Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect by Morphinne: 11:03am On Mar 02, 2023
motionarena:

Stop typing nonsense.
God has not delivered you from proverty na your useless course go work.

Poverty? Nah my friend, not everybody is like you grin
Re: Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect by casualobserver: 11:05am On Mar 02, 2023
baralatie:

Are you for real
Do you know the impact of this cash swap on the economy already

Please post like an educated person. Am I the one who instituted the policy? You are buttressing my point but arguing with me for argument sake. Sometimes if you have nothing to contribute just STFU or go to BB Naija section!!

Don’t let emotion and anger overcome you to the point where you lose the ability to understand what is being said and start to talk like a m0ron!!!

1 Like

Re: Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect by Ijaya123: 11:06am On Mar 02, 2023
Seyiemath:

Cry harder, General Overseer 😂😂😂

Re: Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect by Oluchiugo: 11:07am On Mar 02, 2023
Nazgul:
At this junction I'll suggest that Buhari orders Emefiele to re-inject back the old notes into circulation. The purpose of re-designing the naira and refusing to extend the deadline of submission of old notes has been defeated.

There's no need to further torture Nigerians.
I agree totally with this submission......pls we need our lives back. All these guys close to Buhari should pls pass this message to him so he can do the needful, this suffering is too much. They can keep the Presidency but pls we deserve to have access to our OWN money

1 Like

Re: Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect by baralatie(m): 11:09am On Mar 02, 2023
casualobserver:

Please post like an educated person. Am I the one who instituted the policy? You are buttressing my point but arguing with me for argument sake. Sometimes if you have nothing to contribute just STFU or go to BB Naija section!!

Don’t let emotion and anger overcome you to the point where you lose the ability to understand what is being said and start to talk like a m0ron!!!
Do you even know your inflation rate as at January and manufacturing index?
Re: Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect by essentialone(m): 11:15am On Mar 02, 2023
Breaking News: President-elect Bola Tinubu has strongly recommended the total scrap off of the EFCC and ICPC, saying the Nigerian Police Force should be allowed to do their constitutional jobs. More details later...

1 Like

Re: Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect by demanuel(m): 11:18am On Mar 02, 2023
stagger:
Nigerians will eat sand under BAT.

We dey here dey watch. After all, the true state of social stratification in any society is not based on tribe, or religion or party affiliation.

It is on the basis of how much wealth and influence you control. It is the top 1% versus everyone else.

If you doubt it, take a look at this pic. BAT was one of those abusing Jonathan in 2012. Today they are hugging themselves.

Whether you are BATIFIED or you are OBIDIENT, look at this picture. Reminisce on it and receive sense!
Some people were telling me that BAT's administration won't be as bad as we are insinuating.
That we are sore losers that's why we are predicting doom.
That people would still get rich under the incoming administration.

I don tire.
Re: Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect by famology(m): 11:20am On Mar 02, 2023
PrinceofLagos, Tinubu won with naira scarcity. Hope you guys are not thinking suicide?
Re: Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect by Misterone: 11:22am On Mar 02, 2023
Seyiemath:

Re: Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect by Fearyourcreator: 11:22am On Mar 02, 2023
Seyiemath:

You no get shame from he wont win primary...
Re: Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect by mbaise1000: 11:29am On Mar 02, 2023
Officialkplus:

Cry me a river bby

You won't be buying bread and fuel cheaper than him, one thing is always certain, he who wails last wails loudest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwara Central: Saraki congratulates Oloriegbe / Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa Are Real Beneficiaries Of Banditry – Governor Bala Mohammed / President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.