Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,480 members, 7,843,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Does This Size Of The Third Leg Matter? (men Input) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does This Size Of The Third Leg Matter? (men Input) (821 Views)

Man Whose Leg Is Permanently Hanging On Air Undergoes Surgery In Kogi (photos) / Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos / 5 Nurses Caught Viewing Size Of Dead Patient's Manhood In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Size Of The Third Leg Matter? (men Input) by ROYH(m): 10:31am On Mar 02, 2023
SUPPORT OR OPPOSE THE MOTION grin 😁
So, There's Really This Notion Generally That Guys Third Leg Size Matter A Lot When It Comes To Sexual Satisfaction. While some goes or believe that the size doesn't really matter. Well, I personally, I'd say I'm rational about the topic by putting one or two together mentally and coming to my own opinion that it does not really matter the size of the rod but rather its the depth and tightness of the ovum that actually determines the sexual satisfaction.

Now, you must be wondering why I arrived at that conclusion. Well the reason isn't far fetch from what we're seeing in our society.

Scientifically, for an adult, the average size of a flaccid (soft) rod is about 2.5 to 5 inches long when flaccid and And it's about 5 to 7 inches long when erect (hard) while the average girth of a flaccid penis is 3.66 inches
An Average Adult Doesn't Even Know This😂😂

Now, that's actually the AVERAGE remember, so in some cases, some of us are really blessed naturally with something over the average while in other cases, some of us are at the demerits of below the average thing😭😭

But flaccid rod can't be used to determine the exact length and grith of the third leg because
A flaccid rod can change in size temporarily due to external factors, such as temperature. For example, cold weather can make a flaccid rod smaller for a short period of time. This happens automatically as your body tries to protect your penis.

Is my ROD normal?😀
It’s not uncommon for men to be curious about their rod size and question if it’s “normal.” It’s also not uncommon to wonder if your rod is capable of sexually satisfying a partner. In fact, your perception of your rod may affect your confidence, your self-image, and your sexual performance, so it’s important to understand what “normal” means when it comes to rod shape and size.

Almost all men fall within the “average” rod length category, according to the study. (you can make research ☺️) Only 5 percent of men are larger than the average length and girth, and only 5 percent are smaller.

That means the chances are you’re as normal as every guy around you. Each man’s rod is different in length, girth, and appearance. Never compare yourself to others because you’re each unique💯🌚.
ABOVE ALL, AS A MAN, WE DON'T REALLY H HAVE PROBLEMS WITH OUR GOD GIVEN GIFT INDIVIDUALLY, WHERE THE REAL PROBLEM LIES IS WHEN WE GO JAM A BOREHOLE/COMMUNITY WELL💯

CAUSE NORMALLY, THE SAME way Our Rods ranges in size is the same way girls bossom too varies in sizes.
It's the law of NATURE, That's for universe balancing cause we all Can't have it all the same way

Sissy3
Dominique
seun
Nlfpmod
Re: Does This Size Of The Third Leg Matter? (men Input) by ROYH(m): 10:32am On Mar 02, 2023
I used rod and third leg so as the moniker for our gbola angry
Re: Does This Size Of The Third Leg Matter? (men Input) by ogologoamu: 10:35am On Mar 02, 2023
I need a super fat nyash for serious nacking.
My rod is like Russian BOMB.
Re: Does This Size Of The Third Leg Matter? (men Input) by ROYH(m): 10:37am On Mar 02, 2023
See this one 😂😂
Russian Bomb isn't even long.. It's short😂
ogologoamu:
I need a super fat nyash for serious nacking.
My rod is like Russian BOMB.
Re: Does This Size Of The Third Leg Matter? (men Input) by ogologoamu: 10:40am On Mar 02, 2023
ROYH:
See this one 😂😂
Russian Bomb isn't even long.. It's short😂

By the time it hits you, body go tell you grin

1 Like

Re: Does This Size Of The Third Leg Matter? (men Input) by ROYH(m): 10:42am On Mar 02, 2023
EXACTLY 💯 It's the effect that's really dangerous, not really the bomb per say 👌👌
ogologoamu:

By the time it hits you, body go tell you grin
Re: Does This Size Of The Third Leg Matter? (men Input) by parcydrix(m): 11:39am On Mar 02, 2023
Size matters ooh make them no whyne you. Girls lowkey like danger that's why they are attracted to bad boys.
Them go dey complain say e dey pain them but them go still come back grin.

1 Like

Re: Does This Size Of The Third Leg Matter? (men Input) by ROYH(m): 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
Are you really sure size matters? It's just just what we want to believe? 🤔🤔 Rods are just like bossom, same way we have it big, small, medium and even pimples (under small bossom)
parcydrix:
Size matters ooh make them no whyne you. Girls lowkey like danger that's why they are attracted to bad boys.
Them go dey complain say e dey pain them but them go still come back grin.
Re: Does This Size Of The Third Leg Matter? (men Input) by parcydrix(m): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
ROYH:
Are you really sure size matters? It's just just what we want to believe? 🤔🤔 Rods are just like bossom, same way we have it big, small, medium and even pimples (under small bossom)
Yes it does but size is not everything. If u no sabi last or bad at pre-intimacy then e no go save you. Does it give you an advantage? Yes.

Some girls dey wet instantly at the sight of big gbola 😁

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Young, Unmarried People Today Share Their Daily Mental Health Struggles / Red Wine Prevent Ageing / What Then Can Stop The Painful Menses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.