Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Boko Haram In Akwa Ibom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram In Akwa Ibom (1885 Views)

Army Rescues 17-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped By Boko Haram In 2014 In Borno (Pic) / What I Saw In Akwa Ibom Made Me Built N2.5bn Ekiti Gov House-fayemi / 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram In Akwa Ibom by georgywest(m): 7:17am On Sep 14, 2011
last night, an attempt to bomb mobil oil farm in eket, akwa ibom state was foiled by navy personnels who manned security at the farm. My brother, one of the navy personnels was telling me how the suspect was apprehended. He was caught with 6 different explosives, he confessed he was paid 5k by one alhaji. He resisted further attempt to get more information.
Believe me this story is true, the gov. of akwa ibom has been contacted.
Re: Boko Haram In Akwa Ibom by jamace(m): 7:55am On Sep 14, 2011
Hmnn.
Re: Boko Haram In Akwa Ibom by midep: 8:07am On Sep 14, 2011
Nigerians get ready for the break up !!!!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram In Akwa Ibom by Relax101(m): 8:10am On Sep 14, 2011
what
Re: Boko Haram In Akwa Ibom by jamace(m): 10:46am On Sep 14, 2011
OP

How far? Any new development to this news?
Re: Boko Haram In Akwa Ibom by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:11am On Sep 14, 2011
If true, it shows these bad-belle bastards want to drag the rest of the country into the gutter with them. They see a state doing well; a place where boko is halal. And together with Akwa-Iboms God-given resources, good governance and peace, the inhabitants are seeing the benefits. These boko bastards see all this- get envious, and then want to drag the state into the dark ages like the pathetic place their from.

God will save us from these evil people. Amen
Re: Boko Haram In Akwa Ibom by georgywest(m): 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2011
suspect committed sucide by twisting his neck in the room he was placed. He however confessed that there are many of them in town. Peeps watch out!!
Re: Boko Haram In Akwa Ibom by Xmind1: 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2011
We need jack Bauer here o!
Re: Boko Haram In Akwa Ibom by jamace(m): 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2011
suspect committed sucide by twisting his neck in the room he was placed. He however confessed that there are many of them in town. Peeps watch out!!
Why is it that no newspaper has carried this news yet?
Re: Boko Haram In Akwa Ibom by maga1: 12:19am On Sep 15, 2011
@OP Liar. Shame on u & the useless nairalanders that find it gullible.
Re: Boko Haram In Akwa Ibom by LoveKing(m): 9:33am On Sep 15, 2011
funny.the way unverified news fly over here is suprising.
Re: Boko Haram In Akwa Ibom by Beaf1: 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2011
georgywest:

last night, an attempt to bomb mobil oil farm in eket, akwa ibom state was foiled by navy personnels who manned security at the farm. My brother, one of the navy personnels was telling me how the suspect was apprehended. He was caught with 6 different explosives, he confessed he was paid 5k by one alhaji. He resisted further attempt to get more information.
Believe me this story is true, the gov. of akwa ibom has been contacted.

You also have to believe me that boko haram have just bombed national assembly with all serving senators but the only victim is the bomber.

I will rather kill myself than to commit suicide cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Readers Sob Over T.a. Orji’s Paranoia / Where Is Becomrich? / Expose Tinubu And Fashola November 30, 2012 At 3:32 Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.