Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Wike Set To Commission, Flag-Off Projects In Ibadan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Set To Commission, Flag-Off Projects In Ibadan (32261 Views)

PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman / Wike Set To Join APC If He Looses PDP Ticket, Consults Gov Zulum? / Rivers PDP Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Abandons Wike,set To Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Set To Commission, Flag-Off Projects In Ibadan by Chemlite: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ray02:

Well, the election result showed the video from the G5 States would have been useless as well. 200k+ in Rivers could not change anything. From my own perspective, with the g5 out, and just only Obi with Atiku would even be more valuable than these overrated governors. Lol

Useless? Atiku knows better. If that's the case they shouldn't mention Rivers State at the tribunal.

You now acknowledge Obi's weight (electoral value)? You would've ask Atiku to be his running mate!

Atiku is not a good politician. He is greedy, selfish and arrogant. Unfortunately, he met his equal.

Once again, it is pay back time and Wike has achieved that. No One has Monopoly of High handedness in politics.

Las las, everybody chop breakfast.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Set To Commission, Flag-Off Projects In Ibadan by Ray02: 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
Chemlite:

Useless? Atiku knows better. If that's the case they shouldn't mention Rivers State at the tribunal.

You now acknowledge Obi's weight (electoral value)? You would've ask Atiku to be his running mate!

Atiku is not a good politician. He is greedy, selfish and arrogant. Unfortunately, he met his equal.

Once again, it is pay back time and Wike has achieved that. No One has Monopoly of High handedness in politics.

Las las, everybody chop breakfast.
Yes, useless. The only thing he got was revenge, which was meaningless. If Atiku had come 3rd, it would have been sweet, cos if he had supported him sef, it would still be second, as the number of votes he delivered for the person he worked for, was not great.
What killed PDP was the vote from the South East, not Wike. Why couldn't he saved his fellow G5?
As for Atiku, he can never be Obi's vice, the only thing he could have done is maybe step down for him, which he would never do, cos its an ambition.
The biggest mistake he made, which was quite naive as a supposed "experienced politician", was working against GEJ. Waiting for just four years, and have an easy ride into power, but no. He went to form an alliance that could never give him what he wanted early and earlier.
Re: Wike Set To Commission, Flag-Off Projects In Ibadan by merits(m): 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
asobo1:
At least he can afford to go to Dubai. Do you even have an international passport?

I never even see airplane before talkless of airport,but am very sure if you had an opportunity to step your miserable legs in country I have visited and where I am now, your life will never remain the same.

Re: Wike Set To Commission, Flag-Off Projects In Ibadan by Chemlite: 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ray02:

Yes, useless. The only thing he got was revenge, which was meaningless. If Atiku had come 3rd, it would have been sweet, cos if he had supported him sef, it would still be second, as the number of votes he delivered for the person he worked for, was not great.
What killed PDP was the vote from the South East, not Wike. Why couldn't he saved his fellow G5?
As for Atiku, he can never be Obi's vice, the only thing he could have done is maybe step down for him, which he would never do, cos its an ambition.
The biggest mistake he made, which was quite naive as a supposed "experienced politician", was working against GEJ. Waiting for just four years, and have an easy ride into power, but no. He went to form an alliance that could never give him what he wanted early and earlier.

It's more painful when you loss due to little carelessness or arrogance. The SDP presidential candidate isn't bothered because he knows he has no chance of winning.

But for Atiku, he blew if off due to his inability to manage little differences in his party. Everyone believe it will be a walk over but for G5.

Wike is the leader of G5, they all delivered their state to opposition party, that is the point. OBI wouldn't have made in-road, neither would Tinubu. But a house divided against itself can't stand. Imagine G5 with him.

Well, history always have a way of repeating itself. Atiku did it to OBJ and GEJ, now it is his turn.

The damage G5 made wasn't only in their State but the entire South because it exposed the personality of Atiku as "Have it ALL".

Come to think of it, whose benefit will it be if the National Chairman go to SW? Atiku would have benefited, but he chose to listen to Obaseki and the like. ...

I guess he is use to losing since 2007.

WHOM THE GOD'S WANT TO DESTROY THEY START BY MAKING HIM DEAF.
Re: Wike Set To Commission, Flag-Off Projects In Ibadan by torqque7(m): 11:14am On Mar 03, 2023
tesppidd:
*How can I support a candidate who says he will continue from Buhari, never.

*I can never support a Muslim Muslim ticket.

*Rivers state is a Christian state.

*I can never work for APC, APC is a cancer party.

Wike rolls like a cockroach, he never flies straight.

Wike has to win the Award for the Most Crooked and Deceptive Man of the Millennium.

That Award is between Wike and Buhari o..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari / List Of Lagos State Traffic Offence And Fines / Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.