Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Nigerians Has Dug Up A Screenshots Of INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu’s Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Has Dug Up A Screenshots Of INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu’s Son (2131 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) / *INEC Chairman Prof. Mahmood Yakubu Has Finally Stepped Down* / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Has Dug Up A Screenshots Of INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu’s Son by Voice22: 11:39am On Mar 02, 2023
Nigerians has dug up a screenshots of INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu’s son giving him accolades for a job well done.

He said it was as an heavy task executed perfectly and he would not have comeback to Nigeria if Peter Obi wins the elections. https://instablog9ja.com/2023/03/02/2023-polls-nigerians-dig-up-screenshots-of-inec-chairman-prof-mahmood-yakubus-son-giving-him-accolades-for-a-job-well-done

Re: Nigerians Has Dug Up A Screenshots Of INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu’s Son by PeterObi4LP: 11:42am On Mar 02, 2023
Sickness and death would soon take them one by one including Wike. Y'all kept your children abroad to get better life while leaving over 200m NIGERIANS to perish.

I'm sure urchins will come online to hail Tinubu victory while in real life poverty and sufferness has taking over their miserable lives.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Has Dug Up A Screenshots Of INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu’s Son by Jones4190(m): 11:43am On Mar 02, 2023
8,794,726 na the numbers of MAD people in Nigeria today according to man of God David Oyedepo... and I'm PROUDLY one of them.
Re: Nigerians Has Dug Up A Screenshots Of INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu’s Son by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 02, 2023
Jones4190:
8,794,726 na the numbers of MAD people in Nigeria today according to man of God David Oyedepo... and I'm PROUDLY one of them.

grin
Re: Nigerians Has Dug Up A Screenshots Of INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu’s Son by Dreal1247: 11:48am On Mar 02, 2023
God is angry with the wicked everyday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Has Dug Up A Screenshots Of INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu’s Son by gasparpisciotta: 11:49am On Mar 02, 2023
Igbos and obidient-minion’s figment of their demented imagination

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Has Dug Up A Screenshots Of INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu’s Son by asanausana91: 11:49am On Mar 02, 2023
Jones4190:
yes a foolish man is always proud of his foolishness until his eyes are open. I only pity your children that will inherit this foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Has Dug Up A Screenshots Of INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu’s Son by seunlayi(m): 11:57am On Mar 02, 2023
Like father like son. Irú Iro iru iborùn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Has Dug Up A Screenshots Of INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu’s Son by seunlayi(m): 11:59am On Mar 02, 2023
Jones4190:

You lied, they are less than 4million, that figure you posted was after rigging

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Has Dug Up A Screenshots Of INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu’s Son by Silvoclairea: 11:59am On Mar 02, 2023
Jones4190:

Fool at forty.
Give him a enough rope he will hang himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Has Dug Up A Screenshots Of INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu’s Son by yarimo(m): 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
The son has his constitutional rights of speech, choice and expressions
Voice22:
Nigerians has dug up a screenshots of INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu’s son giving him accolades for a job well done.

He said it was as an heavy task executed perfectly and he would not have comeback to Nigeria if Peter Obi wins the elections. https://instablog9ja.com/2023/03/02/2023-polls-nigerians-dig-up-screenshots-of-inec-chairman-prof-mahmood-yakubus-son-giving-him-accolades-for-a-job-well-done
Re: Nigerians Has Dug Up A Screenshots Of INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu’s Son by Jones4190(m): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
asanausana91:
yes a foolish man is always proud of his foolishness until his eyes are open. I only pity your children that will inherit this foolishness.
I'm doing better than you
Re: Nigerians Has Dug Up A Screenshots Of INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu’s Son by phorget(m): 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Jones4190:

They are not up to that unless you've added the rigged ones.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Has Dug Up A Screenshots Of INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu’s Son by asanausana91: 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
Jones4190:

I'm doing better than you
yes in terms of foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Has Dug Up A Screenshots Of INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu’s Son by IgOga(m): 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
Jones4190:

Nor be thesame Oyedepo tell una say Buhari don die and Jubril Al Sundani is the man in Aso-rock grin grin grin

You narcissists always reject freedom of choice. I am glad Obi came third....Atiku don snatch your bragging right
Re: Nigerians Has Dug Up A Screenshots Of INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu’s Son by hayzed19(m): 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
some also said if Obi does not win, they will not come back to Nigeria too...so wetin be the difference...abi he no be naija too grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Has Dug Up A Screenshots Of INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu’s Son by unclejb2(m): 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
If you are an INEC official, SPO, PO...etc..... Listen carefully.

If you fail to upload results at the polling unit for the coming election on Saturday, Nigerians are going to lynch and mob you to death.

Don't say that you weren't warned
Re: Nigerians Has Dug Up A Screenshots Of INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu’s Son by Sacrednes: 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
bala Blu go soon tell us how much Him paid INEC 😂

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Has Dug Up A Screenshots Of INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu’s Son by Godwin4444: 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
Jones4190:
don’t mind all those fake pastors

God is not a confusionist
Re: Nigerians Has Dug Up A Screenshots Of INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu’s Son by DSC7: 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
That money wey inec chairman collect from tinupoo go soon choke am...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Has Dug Up A Screenshots Of INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu’s Son by christistruth01: 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Voice22:

This is Cyber Terrorism if they out his phone number to be calling him with verbal attacks as they did for Wikes US based son
Re: Nigerians Has Dug Up A Screenshots Of INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu’s Son by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
IgOga:

Nor be thesame Oyedepo tell una say Buhari don die and Jubril Al Sundani is the man in Aso-rock grin grin grin

You narcissists always reject freedom of choice. I am glad Obi came third....Atiku don snatch your bragging right
You are nasty. Did you not say Obi will not win even his Anambra state?

Fvcking bunch of thieves!

Na motor go kill that mamood son.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Iragbiji. The Beautiful Hometown Of President-elect Bola Tinubu. Video / Withdraw Your Case Against Tinubu, APC Group Begs Peter Obi / Mubarak Desperately Clings To Power - Clock Ticking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.