Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Where Is The Evidence Of Labour Party Rigging? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Evidence Of Labour Party Rigging? (535 Views)

This Is labor party Rigging / The Deceptive New Game Behind The Labour Party Rigging Allegations / PDP Replies APC, Insists On Dismantling Ruling Party’s Rigging Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Evidence Of Labour Party Rigging? by Judas1X: 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
The February 25 elections was a steaming pile of hot mess. That is a fact that shouldn't even be contested. Anybody who has at least ONE brain cell knows that 1) judging from the numerous instances of violence, voter suppression and all that hoopla, the election wasn't free and, 2) judging from the results, it wasn't fair either. Insisting that it was "free and fair" is simply just APC fanatics reciting a bogus platitude to hand wave the glaring incaccuracies and inconsistencies that riddled the electoral process on Saturday. Because they won, of course.

Now let me clarify that I don't have a dog in this race. Obi, Atiku and Tinubu are not my cup of tea. I don't trust any of them as far as I can throw them. Tinubu especially is a no-no for me, but I digress...

I've observed that APC supporters keep suggesting, in response to APC rigging accusations, that Labour Party rigged polling units as well.

Among a plethora of evidence indicating obvious rigging in APC's favor, I'll only mention one: the numerous snapshots littered all over the cyberspace of polling result sheets being mutilated to alter results in favor of APC, mostly by reducing LP votes and adding to APC.

If any APC supporter has evidence of LP rigging results in their favor, kindly bring it forth to examine. Failure to do so will only prove that it is a useless rhetoric to distract from APC's malpractice.

So let's see them...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is The Evidence Of Labour Party Rigging? by spearman(m): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
A man who came 3rd in an election is inciting followers to stand behind his “mandate”. What should the man who came 2nd then do? It never takes long for a fake leader to unravel.

Emperor Technology Abuja
1..Okorie Chukwudu Justice - Director.
2..Okorie Innocent Okwudili - Director
3. Okorie Bonaventure Chigozie - Director
4.. Okorie Chinyere Philia - Director
5..Obioha Hope Calista Amechi - Director
The BVAS SYNDICATE who assured Giringory Obi of VICTORY AT A NIGERIAN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.
Re: Where Is The Evidence Of Labour Party Rigging? by Evergreen12345(f): 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
so that una president smuggled will go and burn it down
don't worry you go see evidence soon
Re: Where Is The Evidence Of Labour Party Rigging? by Judas1X: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
Evergreen12345:
so that una president smuggled will go and burn it down
don't worry you go see evidence soon

Obi is a pretender and an idealistic donkey. I don't give a damn about him child

LP supporters haven't been scared to bring their evidence forward. Where is yours? You have no excuse
Re: Where Is The Evidence Of Labour Party Rigging? by Evergreen12345(f): 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
who cares about a broke ass nigga defending this what made him broke just because of tribe obi won the election and truth will surely come out as for you you will continue struggling till de"the make my word all supporters of evil will surely be reased from Nigeria

poor thing !

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Evidence Of Labour Party Rigging? by NapoleonHill: 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
Reading long bold texts doesn't show how angry you are, it simply makes it unattractive.
Re: Where Is The Evidence Of Labour Party Rigging? by BetterHeadline: 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2023

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Evidence Of Labour Party Rigging? by Massiveglory: 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
spearman:
A man who came 3rd in an election is inciting followers to stand behind his “mandate”. What should the man who came 2nd then do? It never takes long for a fake leader to unravel.

Bro, pls leave copy and paste. bring out evidence

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Evidence Of Labour Party Rigging? by Judas1X: 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
Evergreen12345:
who cares about a broke ass nigga defending this what made him broke just because of tribe obi won the election and truth will surely come out as for you you will continue struggling till de"the make my word all supporters of evil will surely be reased from Nigeria

poor thing !

I've read your two posts here and I think you've misread me.

I don't care who wins this election. If I had to choose, I'd pick Obi, Atiku or even Kwankwaso over Tinubu

On this particular issue of rigging though, I'm on Labour Party's side.

Read the OP again.
Re: Where Is The Evidence Of Labour Party Rigging? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Judas1X:

Obi is a pretender and an idealistic donkey. I don't give a damn about him child

LP supporters haven't been scared to bring their evidence forward. Where is yours? You have no excuse

Are you the court?
Re: Where Is The Evidence Of Labour Party Rigging? by Alba3: 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
He should carry his crocodile cry go one side. Someone that could not come 2nd or win 25% in 2/3 of 37 federating units. He marginally won one state out of 19 in the NW, SW and NE. He also lost NC.

(1) (Reply)

Zelensky Comes Under Fire For Congratulating Tinubu / Kunle Ologundudu Blasts Gov. Sanwo-olu Of Lagos Over Poor Performance / APC Thugs In Lagos Threaten To Kill Chioma Chukwuka At Her Polling Unit (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.