Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,628 members, 7,847,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Tinubu Will Not Be Sworn In As Nigeria’s President — Chukwuemeka Ezeife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Not Be Sworn In As Nigeria’s President — Chukwuemeka Ezeife (4123 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) / Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Will Not Be Sworn In As Nigeria’s President — Chukwuemeka Ezeife by wahalawahala: 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
chinchum:
You forgot Tinubu wont be APC candidate from the primaries.
lmao.. na tru

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Not Be Sworn In As Nigeria’s President — Chukwuemeka Ezeife by Princessstee: 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Who is this grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Not Be Sworn In As Nigeria’s President — Chukwuemeka Ezeife by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Na just anyone be elders state man these days grin Bitter souls

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Be Sworn In As Nigeria’s President — Chukwuemeka Ezeife by teadrake(m): 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Its ALWAYS ABOUT THE YORUBA SELFISHNESS.

SO YOU THINK THAT YORUBA CONTROL JUDICIARY?

JUNE 12 WAS NOT BY THE JUDICIARY....you idiots will argue.

Tinubu will never be sworn in.
Come May 29, we shall remind you of this.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Be Sworn In As Nigeria’s President — Chukwuemeka Ezeife by Softmirror: 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Na dem.smh.

Speaking during an interview earlier today, Ezeife described Tinubu as a friend and when his wife got kidnapped, Tinubu was the only person who gave him money, amounting to the sum of two million naira.
https://akelicious.net/2022/10/22/tinubu-gave-me-n2-million-when-my-wife-was-kidnapped-chukwuemeka-ezeife-reveals/

Hate, envy and bigotry has no antidote in an ungrateful mind. Same Tinubu who was the only one who stood by him during his trying times is now the one he is envying.

He has kept quiet and not spoken against the fraudulently rigged Agulu results from all over Igbolannd.
check my signature for free stuffs!

IGBO MAN. IF I WERE TINUBU, THE FIRST THING I WILL DO IS DECLARE BIAFRA AS A NATION. AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT NO IGBO MAN IS CARRIED ALONG IN OUR NEW NIGERIA. ALL OF THEM WILL BE DEPORTED TO BIAFRA. TO BE HONEST, IGBOS ARE SUPPOSE TO HAVE THEIR OWN NATION. THEY DON'T BELONG TO NIGERIA AT ALL.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Not Be Sworn In As Nigeria’s President — Chukwuemeka Ezeife by Legendguy(m): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
helinues:

It's getting annoying from some people sabotaging the interest of SW. Even the 1993 election that was more credible than this, they took it to court for annulment which they had their way.

We are not going to allow the repeat of 1993. All hands must be on deck until the battle is over.. Those acclaimed Yoruba woke had been used like tissue paper, tossed a way after being used.

Make election palava comot first, we go reciprocate in a diplomatic way, they should sha be patient and wait for it

So what happened to obasanjo that you were compensated with?
By the way, who went to court to pray to annul it?
Was it not the military head that did it?
Re: Tinubu Will Not Be Sworn In As Nigeria’s President — Chukwuemeka Ezeife by seunowa(f): 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Its ALWAYS ABOUT THE YORUBA SELFISHNESS.

SO YOU THINK THAT YORUBA CONTROL JUDICIARY?

JUNE 12 WAS NOT BY THE JUDICIARY....you idiots will argue.

Tinubu will never be sworn in.

May 29th, when Tinubu will be sworn in as president of federal republic of Nigeria, I shall remind you of this your dumb and mentally defective statement.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Not Be Sworn In As Nigeria’s President — Chukwuemeka Ezeife by Freeed: 11:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Buy PayPal Funds For 550 Naira Per $.

You can also let us handle your online payment like eBay, walmart and Aliexpress with PayPal.

Our order starts from $12 to $2k

We have verified PayPal account for sale at a good price.

You can also have us create a verified account in your name and email in less than an hour

... My WhatsApp number is on my Signature and profile
Re: Tinubu Will Not Be Sworn In As Nigeria’s President — Chukwuemeka Ezeife by Dongideon007: 2:05am On Mar 03, 2023
Follow up the latest on the election here: https://friendsnfolks.com/
Re: Tinubu Will Not Be Sworn In As Nigeria’s President — Chukwuemeka Ezeife by Winnersunited: 4:01am On Mar 03, 2023
DarlingtonC:
So because Tinubu gave him 2m at that time, he should keep silent when evil is on the prowl?

Some of you do not deserve good in life
Don't mind them, their brains and souls had been taken over by money.
Re: Tinubu Will Not Be Sworn In As Nigeria’s President — Chukwuemeka Ezeife by haffaze777(m): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2023
What do you expect from mkpurumiri people?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Be Sworn In As Nigeria’s President — Chukwuemeka Ezeife by Akungitit: 11:38am On Apr 18, 2023
Why are all Obi supporters IPOB goats?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Not Be Sworn In As Nigeria’s President — Chukwuemeka Ezeife by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 18, 2023
All these people from Poto Rico suffer from mass hallucination coupled with mass delusion.
Re: Tinubu Will Not Be Sworn In As Nigeria’s President — Chukwuemeka Ezeife by Bringbackmandat: 11:50am On Apr 18, 2023
I pray so. You will see how Nigerians will celebrate through out the country.
Re: Tinubu Will Not Be Sworn In As Nigeria’s President — Chukwuemeka Ezeife by Ayodeoba: 11:50am On Apr 18, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
😂😂😂 with all this boasting how will you cope when Tinubu is finally sacked
where is bitter obi
Re: Tinubu Will Not Be Sworn In As Nigeria’s President — Chukwuemeka Ezeife by Bringbackmandat: 11:55am On Apr 18, 2023
DarlingtonC:
So because Tinubu gave him 2m at that time, he should keep silent when evil is on the prowl?

Some of you do not deserve good in life
they thought the man is a coward that can sell his right. Tinubu is a devil, he has never given out something without asking for times 100. Tinubu will give you with right hand and collect with left hand.
Re: Tinubu Will Not Be Sworn In As Nigeria’s President — Chukwuemeka Ezeife by Bringbackmandat: 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
helinues:

It's getting annoying from some people sabotaging the interest of SW. Even the 1993 election that was more credible than this, they took it to court for annulment which they had their way.

We are not going to allow the repeat of 1993. All hands must be on deck until the battle is over.. Those acclaimed Yoruba woke had been used like tissue paper, tossed a way after being used.

Make election palava comot first, we go reciprocate in a diplomatic way, they should sha be patient and wait for it
the more tinubu secrets keep coming out the slimmer his chances of being a president. Investigation will be carried on, if tinubu is discovered to have a dual citizenship then automatically he is not going to be sworn in.
Secondly, I don't know what Buhari will tell the family of those drug dealers he killed in 1983 if he hand over this great country to another drug dealer.
Re: Tinubu Will Not Be Sworn In As Nigeria’s President — Chukwuemeka Ezeife by gawu1: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Na dem.smh.

Speaking during an interview earlier today, Ezeife described Tinubu as a friend and when his wife got kidnapped, Tinubu was the only person who gave him money, amounting to the sum of two million naira.
https://akelicious.net/2022/10/22/tinubu-gave-me-n2-million-when-my-wife-was-kidnapped-chukwuemeka-ezeife-reveals/

Hate, envy and bigotry has no antidote in an ungrateful mind. Same Tinubu who was the only one who stood by him during his trying times is now the one he is envying.

He has kept quiet and not spoken against the fraudulently rigged Agulu results from all over Igbolannd.
check my signature for free stuffs!
He is probably afraid of the headless mobs.
You know, if you want to eat with golden spoon today especially if one is from that region of hate filled people, just speak against Tinubu presidency.
Just say Tinubu will never be sworn in; you are hero.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Not Be Sworn In As Nigeria’s President — Chukwuemeka Ezeife by gawu1: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
they thought the man is a coward that can sell his right. Tinubu is a devil, he has never given out something without asking for times 100. Tinubu will give you with right hand and collect with left hand.
At least, the devil Tinubu saved his life to see today.

Peter Obi who is a Saint was nowhere when the man found himself in that life threatened situation.
Devil has saved a soul in the presence of aloof looking Saint.
Unfortunately for every Biafran, Tinubu will be sworn in as president of Nigeria in some few days time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) / Ekiti State Government Read Riot Act To Contractors / Fire At Labaowo Market In Ibadan Destroys Property Worth Millions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.