Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference (55981 Views)

Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference / Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by micchi(m): 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
The people's choice

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by muykem: 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
Medicine after death.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Fahdiga(m): 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
helinues:

Fahdiga, I dare you to mention one single major argument you have won over me on this forum even for the fact that you have been active more than 7 years on this forum.

Please I want you to shame with just2 winning, 2 us unnecessary.

Are you not tired if all this loosing supports all this years?

Did you sign any contract with failure?
It is unnecessary for me to show you evidence of my superior argument over you because you will still use lie to cover up. All your arguments are based on large lies that many people here thinks it is Lai Muhammed that is operating your account.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Pacesetter2021: 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
Please you people should not wound him o. Everytime people will just bring out their phone snapping even without his consent.

It's somehow.

Much respect Mr President, His excellency Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Rebuke: 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
Man like Obi
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by esivue007(m): 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
My president
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Allisgud: 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
If to say na Peter obi win, obidient for don declare free food,free ride,free drinks everywhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
The stolen mandate shall be recovered

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Herbiodun09: 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
The last few days of his relevance grin
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Midastorch(m): 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
unclejb2:
If you are an INEC official SPO PO etc... Pls listen very carefully.

If you fail to upload results at the polling units on Saturday, angry Nigerians are going to mob and lynch you.

Tell your superiors.

Dear INEC Nigerians would not accept anything less than upload of results at the polling units. Any less would put your staff in harm's way.

Don't say that you were not warned

Oloriburuku omo ibo, if you lynch anyone, you'll be jailed forever..... Currently I'm in Akwa Ibom, if e no far for you you can come let me give you just one bullet on your head.. BASTARD, STUPID CHESTBEATER
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by helinues: 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fahdiga:
It is unnecessary for me to show you evidence of my superior argument over you because you will still use lie to cover up. All your arguments are based on large lies that many people here thinks it is Lai Muhammed that is operating your account.

Oniro loser.Even upon daring you. Why not keep shut and follow those who sabi the road?
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Tenses: 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
helinues:

Fahdiga, I dare you to mention one single major argument you have won over me on this forum even for the fact that you have been active more than 7 years on this forum.

Please I want you to shame with just 1 winning you have supported, 2 is unnecessary.

Are you not tired of all this loosing supports all this years?

Did you sign any contract with failure?

So winning argument makes one a winner?!!!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by elonmuskbaby: 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
helinues:
Losers mobbing grandfather of lose.

cheesy
lol grin
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Trapnews: 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
grin
IPOB project.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by elonmuskbaby: 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
helinues:

cheesy
lol they're still issuing threats, they are yet to learn any lesson.i don't understand how guests will be issuing threats to their hosts in their own house grin

The entitlement, desperation, gaslighting and toxicity is legendary
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Danniedpastor(m): 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
unclejb2:

If you fail to upload results at the polling units on Saturday, angry Nigerians are going to mob and lynch you.

Tell your superiors.

Dear INEC Nigerians would not accept anything less than upload of results at the polling units. Any less would put your staff in harm's way.

You better think before you act foolishly.
Was SPOs and POs responsible for the collapse of BVAS? Something they ochestrayrd from Abuja.
The election was not rigged at the polling units, it was rigged at state collation centres. Every SPO and PO is as angry as you are.
And besides don't jeopardize Obi's chances at the court by attacking innocent people.
If you like go an mob innocent people.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by uvie66: 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
helinues:
Losers mobbing grandfather of loss.

cheesy
...english don suffer, it is loss

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Diligence: 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
SOMEONE SAID BAT IS LIKE A THIEF WHO STOLE A CROWN AND THEN CAME BACK TO THE PEOPLE ASKING FOR RECONCILIATION WHILE STILL WEARING THE STOLEN CROWN.

BEFORE RECONCILIATION IS RESTITUTION!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by ShaqFu: 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Obi actually love the social media attention and frenzy he is getting, it's a pity it didn't get him elected.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by zinaunreal(m): 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nazgul:
Dear Nigerians if you want Peter Obi to reclaim what was stolen from him, you must not sit at home on the 11th of March. You must go out there and raise an army of Governors for him!.

True
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by elonmuskbaby: 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Trapnews:
grin
IPOB project.
they wan carry their ipob madness to South West.they will learn a bitter lesson they refused to learn since 1960

Wetin the eyes of the ungrateful and entitled see, their eyes go see am.they should continue with the propaganda and lies
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by boxypane(m): 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Na wetin dey give am hope be this. The earlier he wakes up, the better fa.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Osibajo2023: 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
jchioma:
A man so loved by his fellow Nigerians. You can see and feel the warmth and adorable flow of love being shown to the rightful winner of the presidential election. Sir, by God's grace you will retrieve your stolen mandate.
So loved,and he lost,he can never be the president of Nigeria,no Igbo man can ever be
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Karleb(m): 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
Na wetin Abiola suppose do be this. the man go declare himself for radio as president.

Electoral manipulation don dey this country, it have tayed!!
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by candygist: 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
unclejb2:

Tell your superiors.

See this coward. Who ar you warning on a faceless forum ? Why don't your go live on IG or FB and make this warning so that we can take you serious.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Fahdiga(m): 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Tenses:

So winning argument makes one a winner?!!!

Has he even won any argument over me except the usual IPOB stuff they regurgitate on a daily here.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by helinues: 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
uvie66:
...english don suffer, it is loss

Where your glasses or are you confused?
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Deepthoughts: 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
unclejb2:

Tell your superiors.

In the alternative,the results of the polling units should be pasted publicly at the polling units im mediately after announcing the results so that anyone can snap it for record purpose,if not the INEC officials should be held responsible.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Fahdiga(m): 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
helinues:

Oniro loser.Even upon daring you. Why not keep shut and follow those who sabi the road?
So I should follow you to learn lies abi? God forbid bad thing. I'm a patriot and won't deviate from speaking the truth always.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by broadman20: 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
helinues:

cheesy

BOOTLICKER,

You are doing a nice work, I recommend a 5 Naira increase in salary for you.

Weldon

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by elonmuskbaby: 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
boxypane:
Na wetin dey give am hope be this. The earlier he wakes up, the better fa.
I notice that the nigerian youths know how to use motivational speaking and social media packaging to push people enter pit.after they now push them enter pit,all of them go japa

An example is that DJ girl that was inciting violence and now ran to Canada (I have forgotten her name) when she collected,she was now entering social media to play the victim card

Na you first find trouble,na you still dey cry give oyinbo.hiann

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List / Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU / Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.