Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Where Is Naja'atu Mohammed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Naja'atu Mohammed? (349 Views)

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu / Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) / Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Naja'atu Mohammed? by amnesty7: 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
I have not heard anything yet from or about Hajiya Naja'atu Mohammed who vigorously campaigned against Tinubu in the North after things got sour between her and the APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Naja'atu Mohammed? by highchief1: 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
amnesty7:
I have not heard anything yet from or about Hajiya Naja'atu Mohammed who vigorously campaigned against Tinubu in the North after things got sour between her and the APC.
she will be in Cotonou now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Naja'atu Mohammed? by Okoroawusa: 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
She was working for Tinubu to give Atiku and Obi false hope and confidence

1 Like

Re: Where Is Naja'atu Mohammed? by BlessedOne01: 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hahaha

She has gone M.I.A tongue

(1) (Reply)

Different Prophecies From Famous Men Of God About The Aftermath Of The 2023 Pres / Attack On Peter Mbah's Convoy: Enugu Labour Party Walking The Talk Of Electoral / Why Uk Is Responsible For Nigeria Problems And The War In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.