Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London (35510 Views)

Chatham House: INEC Failed To Apply The Lessons It Learnt / Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi / Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London by Shantyken(m): 7:57am On Mar 03, 2023
JOemmy:

I honestly don't think any igbo man wether dead or alive have the guts to distabilize and divide nigeria the way buhari did in the past seven years corrupt tinibu might even do far worse with the way things are going.

Whether DEAD or ALIVE
Ojukwu
Uwazuruike
Nnamdi
Simon

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London by Putinofrussia: 7:57am On Mar 03, 2023
JOemmy:
How can only 8m people vote for u out of over 94m eligible voters and yet still be comfortable and bold to call urself president elect?
That is democracy for you.
They count only those who vote.Nobody will force you if you dont want to vote.Democracy is freedom.
If only 30 people voted,the winner will still be adjudged the president.
Re: Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 03, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
And Jonathan was busy jumping from house to house with the intention of making peace instead of correcting the OPEN FRAUD.

APC and PDP were on a rigging competition on February 25.

Both parties have no evidence of their million votes

Labour party using Igbos to intimidate people from voting another party in South East?
Re: Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London by georgeakins: 8:00am On Mar 03, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Everyone calling out this election

Rivers election is a complete sham

Go to court and provide your evidence.
We are tired of online ranting.

What I know is that Tinubu will spend 8 years, then the presidency will go to the North for another 8 years. It will then come back to the South South (Niger Delta) again for another 8 years and back to the North..
Re: Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:00am On Mar 03, 2023
Ventura1:
Still won't change anything, it isn't by emotion or social media threat and lamentations.

Obidient should not think they are dealing with dummies, that they are not making noise all over the places is not weakness.

Go check rivers votes, others will come out.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London by Mitsurugi(m): 8:00am On Mar 03, 2023
Goodconcept78:
A bad Omen and Visionless man can never be the President of Nigeria.

They already knew he was incompetent and wanted to force him on us.

So INEC decided for us abi? Don't be a fool!
Re: Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London by franchasofficia: 8:01am On Mar 03, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Anybody can lie the way you are lying now,sir.
If you want people to believe you,post the image of the result from your PU and let us juxstapose it with the one on IREV.
I cannot reveal my location to you okay?

Posting that result will mean revealing my location.

I swear in the name of the living God that Peter Obi won my polling unit but when I checked yesterday, INEC uploaded a doctored result in which Peter Obi was awarded Nil vote.

The thing broke my heart yesterday.

Until you are cheated brazingly like this someday, you won't understand this pain. My little advice to you, don't support the evil that APC and INEC did against Peter Obi so nature don't give you a taste of it in your future endeavors someday in life.

Cc: Shantyken

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London by Mitsurugi(m): 8:01am On Mar 03, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Go check rivers votes, others will come out.

Leave the mumu
Re: Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London by Levels2(f): 8:01am On Mar 03, 2023
Sundaland:

https://dailypostngr.com/2023/03/nigerias-election-badly-flawed-inec-failed-says-financial-times-in-editorial/

We call on INEC to cancel all the results from Southeast as there's no election but day light rigging

Anambra state result: APC 908 LP 1,102,300

Enugu State result: APC 4,772 LP 428,640

Ebonyin State Result: APC 42,402

LP 259,738

Abia State Result: APC 8,914

LP 327,095

Imo State Result: APC 66,171 LP 352,904

Let us all keep sharing the video online both on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook respectively

To access the video search for Aanu Albert Aluko on Facebook and check his post
Re: Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London by DGOODLYF: 8:02am On Mar 03, 2023
Tofax:
New Uploaded BVAS results for Rivers, shows LP won Rivers by a WIDE MARGIN! .
Wike & INEC did a very bad job by announcing the drug lord as president
are you for real?
Re: Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London by Rajiolaade: 8:02am On Mar 03, 2023
After their prime minister has sent in congratulatory messages, even including America's president. GO TO COURT!
Re: Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:02am On Mar 03, 2023
Ventura1:
Still won't change anything, it isn't by emotion or social media threat and lamentations.

Obidient should not think they are dealing with dummies, that they are not making noise all over the places is not weakness.

Go check rivers votes, others will come out. Tinubu have to do more jazz and spend more money to buy and blind the court to own it, if not. It will be rape of democracy. People slept at polling stations, some went early mornings, waiting to vote and usher in a man of credibility, whose money management skills is second to none.
Re: Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London by Goodconcept78: 8:03am On Mar 03, 2023
Mitsurugi:

So INEC decided for us abi? Don't be a fool!
The 3rd class graduate came 3rd. Try dey rest now cheesy

Re: Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London by HellVictorinho7: 8:04am On Mar 03, 2023
SuperSupremo:
These are the people that introduced slave trade in Africa and brutalized masses of our forefathers,introduced Christianity and later throw it away to embrace homosexuality......how will Black Man follow these imperialists........

Nigerian election has always been a mess,if anything this has even improved,the West wanted an Igbo to come and destabilise Nigeria for their own gain because they will get the chance to come steal oil......it failed and they are pained.

Peter Obi was Vigorously basing his campaign against Muslim-Muslim ticket and that was his downfall,it was a South-North combination rather than Muslim-Muslim.....

Gloriously he came 3rd.
forget peter ,asians were not born christians too.
Re: Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London by beejay85: 8:05am On Mar 03, 2023
webclass:
The whole world knows the truth
That is LP lost the presidential election WOEFULLY
Re: Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London by Mitsurugi(m): 8:06am On Mar 03, 2023
Goodconcept78:
The 3rd class graduate came 3rd. Try dey rest now cheesy

Just as I thought. A child.
Re: Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London by reddingtonblack: 8:06am On Mar 03, 2023
Sundaland:
This is serious!
Gradually becoming a global condemnation

ALL UPDATES HERE
https://dailypostngr.com/

Save the link above. Always visit. It's regularly updated with breaking news as they happen.

Nothing serious nothing Unusual, anyone who know the IGBO STRATEGY will know they play ViCTIM CARD which is driven at stiring EMPATHY. they forget court system is immune to cry or emotions

Just yesterday i was jokely saying, the amount of petitions that will fly out of the igbo kingdom these month Nipost will have to hire a ship grin, even FIFA & WHO inbox won't be spared here we go cheesy they are my friends & neighbour i know them die

Anyone who follow the Nnamdi kanu saga shouldnt be surprise, it is there way and they will go any length to tarsh Nigeria image, yet they want to rule the Nigeria they rubbish, same Nigeria they call a Zoo.
A core igbo mentality is if we can't have it lets destroy it, that is why they are even pushing for a interim govt they don't care about the risk

IF don't care what happens to the nation how can they ever care about other Nigerians
Re: Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London by sukar886: 8:06am On Mar 03, 2023
INEC APPOINTED PRESIDENT...

Re: Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London by Goodconcept78: 8:06am On Mar 03, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Just as I thought. A child.
Go shark your beer. Obote grin

Re: Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London by Peterobifailed: 8:07am On Mar 03, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
And Jonathan was busy jumping from house to house with the intention of making peace instead of correcting the OPEN FRAUD.

APC and PDP were on a rigging competition on February 25.

Both parties have no evidence of their million votes
the northerners did not vote for atiku even in Adamawa obi has a million votes don’t worry obi will eventually be sworn in as the president of osus in Biafra
Re: Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London by Akhee: 8:08am On Mar 03, 2023
Re: Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London by blabulu2000: 8:10am On Mar 03, 2023
Sundaland:

https://dailypostngr.com/2023/03/nigerias-election-badly-flawed-inec-failed-says-financial-times-in-editorial/

Op but Rishi Sunnak has congratulated the president elect...who is bigger in the Uk ...Financial times or Rishi sunnak?/

Think before you type...
Re: Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London by Lamanii22(f): 8:13am On Mar 03, 2023
davidtemi:
It is finished. Tinubu u better willingly submit dat certificate

If you were the one would you submit it?
Re: Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London by Putinofrussia: 8:16am On Mar 03, 2023
franchasofficia:
I cannot reveal my location to you okay?

Posting that result will mean revealing my location.

I swear in the name of the living God that Peter Obi won my polling unit but when I checked yesterday, INEC uploaded a doctored result in which Peter Obi was awarded Nil vote.

The thing broke my heart yesterday.

Until you are cheated brazingly like this someday, you won't understand this pain. My little advice to you, don't support the evil that APC and INEC did against Peter Obi so nature don't give you a taste of it in your future endeavors someday in life.

Cc: Shantyken
An intelligent person will know that you are lying.
This ia a faceless forum.I dont know you,your image,your name etc.If you post your PU,will I be looking for a faceless,nameless,imageless person like you?
Am a youth and I voted for Asiwaju because of his antecedents and positive aura.Some of my friends voted Obi and some Atiku.
Let us stand up for the truth if you can show us evidences of this noise that Obidients are making.We must have something to cling on not all this hot air without substance.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London by Spatta: 8:18am On Mar 03, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
Terribly conducted election in Nigeria’s history.

Then You really don't Know Nigeria, This has been the pattern of all Election in Nigeria, The People of Nigeria have never succeeded in having their candidates elected. the outcome is always manipulated against the People. while you are voting and killing yourself, they are determining who they want from the Top.
The issue is that the people are cowards and they are unwilling to confront the system.
There has never been any viable election in Nigeria
How do you want an illiterate North to manage Technology without a southern Hacker? The Hacking of the election began when they switch off the server
It will continue. If China can influence election in western world, why do you think Nigeria is a special case?
an intelligent hacker was employed to rig the election against the masses
Not that any of the candidates are better apart from Sowore.
You Nigerian have always been played but you are docile. I have left Nigeria for so many rottenness in the system

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London by Princessstee: 8:19am On Mar 03, 2023
Igbos are Dullards, liars and thieves na , you can see the kind politics they wan follow the most intelligent and powerful tribe play in Africa.

Why should any serious person even listen to them.. No state in SE can match any state in SW because they've turned it into anarchists and terrorists den... They are not even safe to live among themselves. They are always against government and they always end of ruining theirs lives instead..

What has Obi achieved in his own state if not that anambra constituting more than 90% of criminal and prisoners around the world for drug trafficking and pipe line vandalising!
They want to dis orientate Omoluabi youths too but they have failed now!

We the Omoluabis are now working to bundle these rif rafs and unlearned ingrates out of our precious Land!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London by id4sho(m): 8:20am On Mar 03, 2023
Tofax:
New Uploaded BVAS results for Rivers, shows LP won Rivers by a WIDE MARGIN! .
Wike & INEC did a very bad job by announcing the drug lord as president

Interesting days ahead
Re: Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London by mightyleks(m): 8:20am On Mar 03, 2023
Fut9ure:
Inec is a failure..wike presidential ambition is buried already
Shame to wike

The whole world saw it and now they know that even the north is not the problem of Nigeria that the problem of Nigeria is south west

This people are too tribalistic and devilish

Wee you keep quayet. You yourself are a tribal bigot. You pick millions of people in a tribe and judge them because of a few people. Shame
Re: Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 03, 2023
SuperSupremo:
These are the people that introduced slave trade in Africa and brutalized masses of our forefathers,introduced Christianity and later throw it away to embrace homosexuality......how will Black Man follow these imperialists........

Nigerian election has always been a mess,if anything this has even improved,the West wanted an Igbo to come and destabilise Nigeria for their own gain because they will get the chance to come steal oil......it failed and they are pained.

Peter Obi was Vigorously basing his campaign against Muslim-Muslim ticket and that was his downfall,it was a South-North combination rather than Muslim-Muslim.....

Gloriously he came 3rd.

Should we continue cheating ourselves and the future of our youths because we were colonized by British?
Re: Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London by franchasofficia: 8:21am On Mar 03, 2023
Putinofrussia:

An intelligent person will know that you are lying.
This ia a faceless forum.I dont know you,your image,your name etc.If you post your PU,will I be looking for a faceless,nameless,imageless person like you?
Am a youth and I voted for Asiwaju because of his antecedents and positive aura.Some of my friends voted Obi and some Atiku.
Let us stand up for the truth if you can show us evidences of this noise that Obidients are making.We must have something to cling on not all this hot air without substance.
No problem, have a nice day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EndSARS: Training Of New Police Unit Begins Next Week - IGP / AK-47 Bullet Pierces Abia Court Roof During Session In Umuahia / Edwin Clark, Seriake Dickson Congratulate Tompolo On His Acquittal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.