Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,459 members, 7,839,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

The Man That Gave The First Prophecy On Nigeria Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man That Gave The First Prophecy On Nigeria Elections (931 Views)

Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads / Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo / Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man That Gave The First Prophecy On Nigeria Elections by ismoney: 10:18am On Mar 03, 2023
I understand that God has spoken to different people before now concerning the 2023 elections in Nigeria.

Some might have not spoken out after they were told.

However, there is a man called Pastor Kingsley Okwuwe who runs the RAPV TV on YouTube. He has given his prophecy about every thing that is playing out now over 9 months ago and has been consistent.

However, I have seen that Prophet Abel then followed before Bishop Feyi came.

My observation is that the prophecy of this three men are following the same pattern.

No one takes the glory but God. I am not associated with any of them, but many individuals and content creators has cashed out of the traffic made, without acknowledging the channel of Pastor Kingsley Okwuwe.

To know more about him, you can visit:

https://youtube.com/@rapvtvpastorkingsleyokwuwe8793.

2 Likes

Re: The Man That Gave The First Prophecy On Nigeria Elections by Toluwanise247(m): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2023
God bless the president elect
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless our dear nation Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
God bless APC supporters
God bless everyone that voted APC
God bless me
God bless you
God bless nairaland users

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man That Gave The First Prophecy On Nigeria Elections by duro4chang(m): 10:28am On Mar 03, 2023
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect.
Re: The Man That Gave The First Prophecy On Nigeria Elections by SatanKeepOff: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2023
If Ur so called Tinubu won this election without Rigging it, Amen to ur prayers. but if it was rigged, may the opposite of ur prayers happen to u... Say Amen

Toluwanise247:
God bless the president elect
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless our dear nation Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
God bless APC supporters
God bless everyone that voted APC
God bless me
God bless you
God bless nairaland users

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Igbo Are The Only Tribe Saying "Lagos Is No Mans Land. / What’s Happening In Benue? / I Understand Your Pain – Dino Melaye Fires Back At Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.