Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Delta PDP In Trouble. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta PDP In Trouble. (684 Views)

Sheriff Oborevwori Disqualified By High Court As Delta PDP Governorshi Candidate / 2023: Tambuwal Consult Governor Okowa, Delta PDP On Presidential Bid (Pictures) / Woman Who Gave Birth At Delta PDP Rally, Gets N2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta PDP In Trouble. by highchief1: 11:40am On Mar 03, 2023
The build up of 2023 primaries for guber elections in delta state was intriguing.The power blocs with ibori wanted Edevbie who was widely seen as a better candidate than the man who the gov anointed sherif who later won the primaries.This came with a serious rejection from the political class who didn’t have the energy to oppose the governor at that time.Gov Okowa had beautiful options that wouldn’t have caused so much anger and anxiety in the state like Bar Mrakpor and ovie agas he chose to pick the least accepted candidate in the person of sherif.Now,information reaching us shows that always United house of the pdp in delta state is shaky.Leaders across the state has vowed to leave Okowa alone in the battle for the governorship election come march11.Opinions sampled from the public says that the election is clearly between the apc and the labor party.I feel sorry for the delta state pdp family.I think the end has come
Re: Delta PDP In Trouble. by Parachoko: 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
APC will likely win the Governorship election in Delta State

1 Like

Re: Delta PDP In Trouble. by colorsofrainbow: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
Parachoko:
APC will likely win the Governorship election in Delta State

Yes...na you go come give my State to APC. Thiefnubuu fowl

1 Like

Re: Delta PDP In Trouble. by Parachoko: 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

APC will likely win Delta State
Re: Delta PDP In Trouble. by highchief1: 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

bros there is fire on the mountain go out and sample public opinions

(1) (Reply)

Hausas Will Vote Out Sanwo Olu For Crushing Motorcycles & Deny Them Livelihood / Stop Distracting Boss Mustapha With Petty Politics - APC Warns / Video: Fayose Clashes With Rufai Oseni On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.