Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Some Nairalanders Predictions About The 2023 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Nairalanders Predictions About The 2023 Election (591 Views)

Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) / Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago / South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Nairalanders Predictions About The 2023 Election by toffyz(m): 1:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
The following Nairalanders make an absolute prediction about the just concluded election. What amazed me is that they said these immediately after Peter Obi left PDP before the PDP primary Election. They all made this statement on the 25th May, 2022.
These wonderful people are:

LegendHero ( The first to said Obi has lost his VP slot)- And he did lose the VP slot, because Atiku/Obi would have won this election with a landslide victory.

Fergie001 ( He specifically said the election will be won by APC due to Obi resignation from PDP)

Seunmsg ( He also said APC will win due to Obi 's exit)

Moddam ( He said same thing too on this day 25 th May, 2022)

I respect these four guys so much. The astonishing thing is that, all these were said even before any political party held their presidential primary election. It's amazing!

Below are the screenshots

2 Likes

Re: Some Nairalanders Predictions About The 2023 Election by Africana1123(m): 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
My prediction grin

3 Likes

Re: Some Nairalanders Predictions About The 2023 Election by LegendHero(m): 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
OP is right.

We know he can’t win right from the start.

Where is , hope you’re still alive bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nairalanders Predictions About The 2023 Election by homosapien(m): 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
That is why it is called political analysis, using available variables to predict the future
Re: Some Nairalanders Predictions About The 2023 Election by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
The Incumbency factor gave him a huge advantage

Coupled with the limitless resources from our national common wealth at his beck and call largely contributed to his triumph.

In Nigeria u cannot defeat an incumbent it is almost impossible.it is an unwritten rule.

The only time it happened was when the true democrat Goodluck was in power.

1 Like

Re: Some Nairalanders Predictions About The 2023 Election by helinues: 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
Those are the heroes of democracy

Kudos to them

5 Likes

Re: Some Nairalanders Predictions About The 2023 Election by Omoawoke: 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
I said obi will come 3rd overall
I said Tinubu will carry First

I said Atiku will be massacred in South
i said Obi will carry fourth in the north behind Kwankwaso

All came to past

2 Likes

Re: Some Nairalanders Predictions About The 2023 Election by hamouston91(m): 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
Me too. Search "Batification to greatness.. "

1 Like

Re: Some Nairalanders Predictions About The 2023 Election by LegendHero(m): 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
helinues:
Those are the heroes of democracy

Kudos to them

Lol 😂.

See hero wey dey call other people hero.

You self predict am nao. Infact na all Tinubu stans on Nairaland predict am coz we believe in God and the ability of Tinubu.

5 Likes

Re: Some Nairalanders Predictions About The 2023 Election by LegendHero(m): 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
The Incumbency factor gave him a huge advantage

Coupled with the limitless resources from our national common wealth at his beck and call largely contributed to his triumph.

In Nigeria u cannot defeat an incumbent it is almost impossible.it is an unwritten rule.

The only time it happened was when the true democrat Goodluck was in power.

Nope, in this election, APC do not have the incumbency factor because Buhari did not use federal structure to support them.

Secondly, the reason Tinubu won is not because of any national commonwealth, it is simply because Atiku, Obi, and Kwakwanso divided their votes.

Thirdly, Peter Obi cannot win because his advisers gave him a wrong information. His strategy is to use Christian votes to win and then do massive PR damage against Tinubu person. However, the Christian trick worked on the Northern christians as expected but the problem is that they don’t have the numbers. Northern Christians are not as much as we thought in the core North. That’s where his calculation failed.

Hence, the Northern christians couldn’t even secure him the 25% votes across the core North. If Obi contest 1000 times in Nigeria, he won’t still get the 25% requirement in 24 states.

The only exception to this is Benue people who voted Tinubu mostly because of Father Alia.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Nairalanders Predictions About The 2023 Election by vicdom(m): 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:
I said obi will come 3rd overall
I said Tinubu will carry First

I said Atiku will be massacred in South
i said Obi will carry fourth in the north behind Kwankwaso

All came to past

Obi actually came 3rd in the north, while Kwankwaso 4th. Your prediction was not entirely correct grin
Re: Some Nairalanders Predictions About The 2023 Election by Omoawoke: 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
vicdom:

Obi actually came 3rd in the north, while Kwankwaso 4th. Your prediction was not entirely correct grin

The core north dealt with Obi. I doubt he got 5% there

1 Like

Re: Some Nairalanders Predictions About The 2023 Election by vicdom(m): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

The core north dealt with Obi. I doubt he got 5% there
Lol...He did, Kaduna votes actually helped him achieved above 5% in the NW, while in the NE, He achieved above 16%
Re: Some Nairalanders Predictions About The 2023 Election by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
homosapien:
That is why it is called political analysis, using available variables to predict the future

Are you telling me only variables and analysis are needed to predict elections? B-b-b-but what about insults and emotional-laden shouts in our traders union meeting at Ariaria market?
Re: Some Nairalanders Predictions About The 2023 Election by Parachoko: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
elnegrodeafriqu:

Are you telling me only variables and analysis are needed to predict elections? B-b-b-but what about insults and emotional-laden shouts in our traders union meeting at Ariaria market?

1 Like

Re: Some Nairalanders Predictions About The 2023 Election by homosapien(m): 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
elnegrodeafriqu:

Are you telling me only variables and analysis are needed to predict elections? B-b-b-but what about insults and emotional-laden shouts in our trader's union meeting at Ariaria market?

Maybe that one tooooo
Re: Some Nairalanders Predictions About The 2023 Election by oshozondii: 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omo, see analysis oooo grin grin grin
Re: Some Nairalanders Predictions About The 2023 Election by silibaba: 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
toffyz:
The following Nairalanders make an absolute prediction about the just concluded election. What amazed me is that they said these immediately after Peter Obi left PDP before the PDP primary Election. They all made this statement on the 25th May, 2022.
These wonderful people are:

LegendHero ( The first to said Obi has lost his VP slot)- And he did lose the VP slot, because Atiku/Obi would have won this election with a landslide victory.

Fergie001 ( He specifically said the election will be won by APC due to Obi resignation from PDP)

Seunmsg ( He also said APC will win due to Obi 's exit)

Moddam ( He said same thing too on this day 25 th May, 2022)

[b]I respect these four guys so much. [/b]The astonishing thing is that, all these were said even before any political party held their presidential primary election. It's amazing!

Below are the screenshots
Respect your head

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Irate Supporters Report Nigeria Actress Toyin To Checkers Custards / Tinubu Wins Again: Commercial Banks are now Issuing And Accepting Old Currency / Igbos Are Asking Yoruba's To Do Something We Can Never Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.