Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here (854 Views)

Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down / Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here by Obinoscopy(m): 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
The Presidential Elections has come and gone. Tinubu has been declared winner. He is our Presisent-elect.

However there has been several allegations from LP, PDP and NNPP of fraud at the Collation Centres. I am however confused as all three parties claim their principal won. That's not possible. Only one candidate can win in an election. It's either Tinubu or Atiku or Obi or Kwankwaso. They cannot all win. So someone or some people must be lying.

I have a solution however. Is it possible for anyone who has access to the various Party's Situation Room to post the results (on a State by State basis) so we can all compare and contrast? I'm sure APC will agree with INEC result so I guess this message is for PDP, LP and NNPP Situation Rooms.

Any nairalander who has access to the any Political Party’s Situation Room is welcomed to post the results here so we Nigerians can compare and contrast and decide who is lying.

We need to clarify this confusion otherwise I'll be tempted to just go with INEC's result.
Re: Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here by Obinoscopy(m): 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
This Space is for PDP Collation Centre.

P.S: I heard PDP said LP got over 900,000 votes in Lagos
Re: Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here by Obinoscopy(m): 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
LP claimed they got over a million in Plateau

This Space is for LP Collation Centre
Re: Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here by Obinoscopy(m): 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
I dont know NNPP claim but perhaps they are contesting results in the North West.

This Space is for NNPP Collation Centre.
Re: Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
Are you the court

The matter is there already. You take the ones you have there!!!

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here by Obinoscopy(m): 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Are you the court

The matter is there already. You take the ones you have there!!!
The matter is not yet in Court. It will be but not yet.
Re: Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here by iyke648(m): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
Obinoscopy:
The matter is not yet in Court. It will be but not yet.
APC mole spotted. grin grin. All evidence will be presented to the court

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here by Sammy07: 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
iyke648:
You don't even know who obinoscopy is!

1 Like

Re: Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Only a senseless sheep will fall for this trap by the wolfish OP.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here by Obinoscopy(m): 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
iyke648:
I'm guessing you are anti-APC. If you are, then I will advise its best to carry the public along. Let us know the Situation Room results so we can compare and contrast. If you do it the way it has been done in the past where you don't carry the public along I don't think you guys will get any justice.
Re: Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here by Obinoscopy(m): 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
fulaniHERDSman:
Only a senseless sheep will fall for this trap by the wolfish OP.
Which trap? I'm confused.
Re: Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here by Obinoscopy(m): 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sammy07:

Yeah he doesn't. I'm Obidient but not a hard-core Obidient wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here by id911(m): 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
Obinoscopy, I don't know if this is allowed until I get authorization from higher authority before I can modify and post the full results. I was a Supervisor for LP in Lagos with 114 polling units/Agents under my care. APC won only 5 PUs marginally and LP won 109 PUs in a landslide. I was surprised because many APC supporters( I suppose) voted for LP in the presidential elections.

It became a mystery/miracle of some sort when I later saw what was announced by INEC. Nigeria isn't progressing at all.

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here by Obinoscopy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
id911:
Obinoscopy, I don't know if this is allowed until I get authorization from higher authority before I can modify and post the full results. I was a Supervisor for LP in Lagos with 114 polling units/Agents under my care. APC won only 5 PUs marginally and LP won 109 PUs with a landslide. I was surprised because many APC supporters( I suppose) voted for LP in the presidential elections.

It became a mystery/miracle of some sort when I later saw what was announced by INEC. Nigeria isn't progressing at all.
Okay. But I urge you to convince them to allow you to post it here. You guys (I mean the Labour Party) cannot win this alone unless you carry the people along. Aisha Yesufu said the People will take their protests to the Courts but the people won't do so if they are not carried along. All we need are the State by State results for the four Political Parties so we can compare and contrast. We don't need to know the PU by PU results, you can reserve that for the Courts.
Re: Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here by id911(m): 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
Obinoscopy:
Okay. But I urge you to convince them to allow you to post it here. You guys (I mean the Labour Party) cannot win this alone unless you carry the people along. Aisha Yesufu said the People will take their protests to the Courts but the people won't do so if they are not carried along. All we need are the State by State results for the four Political Parties so we can compare and contrast. We don't need to know the PU by PU results, you can reserve that for the Courts.
Ok, will modify when I speak with my LGA chair.
Re: Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here by iyke648(m): 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
Obinoscopy:
I'm guessing you are anti-APC. If you are, then I will advise its best to carry the public along. Let us know the Situation Room results so we can compare and contrast. If you do it the way it has been done in the past where you don't carry the public along I don't think you guys will get any justice.
Social Media is not a court of law. U dont get justice in Social media. Following ur instruction implies revealing ur evidence to the person that stole ur mandate. It's best u keep ur strategy as well as ur evidence in secret while fighting ur opponent
Re: Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here by iyke648(m): 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
id911:
Obinoscopy, I don't know if this is allowed until I get authorization from higher authority before I can modify and post the full results. I was a Supervisor for LP in Lagos with 114 polling units/Agents under my care. APC won only 5 PUs marginally and LP won 109 PUs in a landslide. I was surprised because many APC supporters( I suppose) voted for LP in the presidential elections.

. Pls dont post any evidence here. The case will be determined by the court.
Re: Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here by chamboi1: 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lp said they had 21 Million votes.

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here by chamboi1: 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
LP too dey lie abeg
Re: Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here by id911(m): 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
chamboi1:
Lp said they had 21 Million votes.
Fake...this is not from Labour Party.
Re: Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here by Sammy07: 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
id911:

How many PU dey your ward. You can only be an SPO for only one ward. Are you telling us only your ward has 114 PUs. Please tell us which ward is it.

And 2, except you have a copy (snapped) by the people voted you can't know how many people voted for a particular candidate

3. Party agents, police officers all have their copies, if the party agents signed and then the copy they have is different from the one uploaded. Its a good case.

Cc obinoscopy
Re: Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here by chamboi1: 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
id911:

Fake...this is not from Labour Party.
from who now? Check that insta Page and see your fellow Zoobidient endorsing it.
Re: Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here by id911(m): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sammy07:

How many PU dey your ward. You can only be an SPO for only one ward. Are you telling us only your ward has 114 PUs. Please tell us which ward is it.

And 2, except you have a copy (snapped) by the people voted you can't know how many people voted for a particular candidate

3. Party agents, police officers all have their copies, if the party agents signed and then the copy they have is different from the one uploaded. Its a good case.

Cc obinoscopy
Believe whatever makes you happy. Adios!
Re: Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here by id911(m): 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
chamboi1:
from who now? Check that insta Page and see your fellow Zoobidient endorsing it.
When you're done lying 🤥 you can go to sleep 💤.
Re: Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here by Sammy07: 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
id911:

Believe whatever makes you happy. Adios!

I'm also an SPO

Last year I was PO in Osun
So no bullshit lies can enter my body.

And there's nothing wrong in wetin I type, its pure truth.
Re: Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here by id911(m): 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sammy07:

I'm also an SPO

Last year I was PO in Osun
So no bullshit lies can enter my body.

And there's nothing wrong in wetin I type, its pure truth.
INEC created a lot of new PUs and moved some voters there before the presidential elections.

An SPO that doesn't know there's a particular ward in Lagos that has 114 PUs 😂🤣
Re: Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here by Sammy07: 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
id911:

INEC created a lot of new PUs and moved some voters there before the presidential elections.

Sammy07:

You probably have comprehension problem.
You wan dey use style Comot from my points raised 😀😀😀
Re: Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here by id911(m): 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sammy07:

You probably have comprehension problem.
You wan dey use style Comot from my points raised 😀😀😀

Let's bet, @Obinoscopy will oversee the bet. I'll post typed list of all 114 PUs agents, their phone numbers, addresses and pictures that were under my supervision.
Re: Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here by Sammy07: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
id911:

And by the way, all local government have their own wards, so you know all the PUs in Lagos state .

Even the REC doesn't know them.off hand 😀
Re: Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here by Sammy07: 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
id911:

Let's bet, @Obinoscopy will oversee the bet. I'll post typed list of all 114 PUs agents, their phone numbers, addresses and pictures.

Omo, how they made you spo self I dey laugh cos you have comprehension problem.

Sammy07:

Re: Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here by PDJT: 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sammy07:

-Sammy07, I saw that my Ondo people voted for APC. So who did you vote for?
Re: Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here by Sammy07: 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
PDJT:

-Sammy07, I saw that my Ondo people voted for APC. So who did you vote for?

Officials no dey vote wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Descended On Ukraine President After He Congratulated Tinubu / Open Letter To Babajide Sanwo-olu / Breaking Fr Mbaka Endorses Enugu LP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.