Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With (46597 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 06, 2023
Puss360:
Yes na... She's right... But she can collect gbola in the same self-contained...
Dunno why, I just believe that guys dat stays in self-contained, can knack well than those in mansion πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

When you wake up and calculate the cost of paying weekly bills in a 4 bedroom apartment, especially in a City like Abuja, you go understand say erection and sex sometimes na heavy distraction.
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by purples25(f): 7:57am On Mar 06, 2023
fabiano09:
Women marry pple in jail without any house , when a woman loves you she will not care about anything , it’s as simple as that my brother

Its a lie, such a woman does not love, she actually doesn't care about the future of that man, herself and her unborn kids. She doesn't care about putting her burden on a struggling man's neck, that's what I see.

Why will a woman not care about anything? Not even the future of the man himself?
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Cutehector(m): 7:58am On Mar 06, 2023
Puss360:

🀣🀣No worry.. we go see for street 😜😜
i said it.. I know you.
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by okine4real: 7:59am On Mar 06, 2023
Me, I marry inside my family two bedroom flat, I coloby one room to myself, the whole house makes use of one toilet and one bathroom, but the bathroom was separated from the toilet. I married there, had my first and second child there, parked out of the house for 7 months and came back to the house again after 7months, now everybody done marry go and na me get the whole two bed room now, myself and my wife controls 41 tenants in Lagos and still counting.

The only major reason while even if woman do JUJU for me say make I marry her, the only reason the JUJU know fit work is because my wife decide make we marry inside family house,if my wife fit do all this and things now dey sweet, so another woman won come enjoy were she no sow? it was very stressful for my wife, fight today fight tomorrow, cry today cry tomorrow, but today na she dey collect all 41 tenants rent. Yes I said it, she collects all the rest, pay children school fee with it and flex the won she fit, in all this, she know get car ohh, but we still dey plan. When you won marry, marry a woman that can plan with you, a wife should not have or would not have value if she know contribute for the success of the house, except say she marry as a rich woman.

OP know be fight, if she know fit plan with you, walker...
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by DiamondNimi(m): 8:05am On Mar 06, 2023
Let her give you reasons why u need to get another apartment,if u'r confused den go ahead, besides a woman who is ready will plan with u even wen u still reside under ur parents roof
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by DrAkpamudehe: 8:09am On Mar 06, 2023
Beolly:
Lol, how much is your worth? I will pay your monthly salary in order to bail you out of your ignorance. Ignorance is a diseases. Imagine in this age and time it's a shame for anyone to lack common knowledge about crypto and freelancing world and then tag it yahoo.

You want to pay the monthly salary of a former member of house of reps? Hmmn, all these nairaland urchins.. undecided undecided it is well
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Easy5265: 8:10am On Mar 06, 2023
scholarshipbaze:

Lol, m worth over 30m in cash and assets, still skeptical about staying in the country or leaving thats why am still in a selfcon... She doesn't know

But i wana marry befor either leaving or settling, and am wondering if you can't now, where is the love??

Shut up. You are not worth that. Meanwhile if she says she isn't interested, move on.
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Hugose: 8:16am On Mar 06, 2023
scholarshipbaze:
I work and trade crypto and forex, my girlfriend knows how much i earn, but because i have plans, i still live in a modern selfcon in an estate.

So tonight i asked my girlfriend whom i wish to marry, if she would be willing to marry me as i stay in this selfcon, even if i don't have money to rent 1bed room.

She said she can't, please what does this mean? Possibly not my class? Possibly might leave when things go bad?

The answer I am about to give might be what you never saw coming but see bro.

You don't need a wife especially one like your babe.

Find a girl put her on monthly salary. Her job, she will cook, Bleep, and clean your house for you.

That's all. Pending when you want to have kids with a woman you feel is worthy of your manhood.

Trust me it will save you the emotional stress. You need to focus and build an empire bro.
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Princessdainty(m): 8:28am On Mar 06, 2023
Why would you even think of marrying in a rented selfcon. Why do black men like to elongate the chain of poverty.

How old are you?
Wetin dey work you?

Small change enter your hand you wan personalize p.us.ssy then start breeding kids like rat.

As a young black man, Date them all!, wear protection!! until you're 40years at least.
put your proceeds into investments Before you think of marriage if you don't want to catenate the long chain of black heritage poverty.

Nuffsaid
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by alizma: 8:34am On Mar 06, 2023
scholarshipbaze:
I work and trade crypto and forex, my girlfriend knows how much i earn, but because i have plans, i still live in a modern selfcon in an estate.

So tonight i asked my girlfriend whom i wish to marry, if she would be willing to marry me as i stay in this selfcon, even if i don't have money to rent 1bed room.

She said she can't, please what does this mean? Possibly not my class? Possibly might leave when things go bad?
The look for someone who can marry you in your selfcon. I married when I was in a selfcon not even mini flat and today the story is different. Look for someone who can go on the journey with you, someone who believe you as the driver who know the road you the destination not someone that will argue with you each time you take a particular route.
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Goldbw122(m): 8:37am On Mar 06, 2023
scholarshipbaze:

Let her be focus on your life, when you make am na you go select woman wey you go marry, simple that is life..
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Bukfun(m): 8:40am On Mar 06, 2023
1. First educate her that that's your capacity now, if she is sincere & genuinely wants to see your relationship grow, she will stay.

2. If 1 fails, that's enough red flag for you that she will look out & not ready to move with you when things are not rosy in your marriage. Free her.

For you, are there plans and move for your financial growth, if yes, you are on the right track but if no, you yourself needs to work on yourself, there's no love without romans.
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by mexioni(m): 8:41am On Mar 06, 2023
scholarshipbaze:

If you are not ok with her decision don't force anything, just let her go because sometimes in future more of such demands will definitely come up. And as a husband and father to her kids it might be too late.
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Omoapena(m): 8:43am On Mar 06, 2023
scholarshipbaze:

She's not saying she can't marry you, she meant she can't stay with you in a sef con which is understandable....

Don't because of that dissolve the relationship
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Qatar2022: 8:43am On Mar 06, 2023
scholarshipbaze:

She never love you from the beginning, she is just after your money
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by delpee(f): 8:44am On Mar 06, 2023
scholarshipbaze:

You're yet to find a wife. If you want a happy and peaceful married life, please move on. She'll find the man that meets her expectations and you'll find a lady who can weather the storm with you. Stay true to that person.
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by MrSmithy: 8:49am On Mar 06, 2023
MartinsD12:

Ok I agree but op did not tell us the work he does and crypto is very volatile you know

During the high volatility is when the sweet cash is made that's only if u have a good trading method. When u understand the nook and croonies of a business that's where ur full confidence sets in. Some person's make more than 700k monthly on crypto space, its a cool biz with its hazards too just like other normal biz too but u must have a good knowledge of it before u can excel.
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by MartinsD12(m): 8:51am On Mar 06, 2023
MrSmithy:

During the high volatility is when the sweet cash is made that's only if u have a good trading method. When u understand the nook and croonies of a business that's where ur full confidence sets in. Some person's make more than 700k monthly on crypto space, its a cool biz with its hazards too just like other normal biz too but u must have a good knowledge of it before u can excel.
Yes people made 700k when it fell down people also lost 3million plus that's why it's volatile and unstable it's a gamble it's either you win or lose
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by IamAsiri: 9:04am On Mar 06, 2023
scholarshipbaze:

Lol, m worth over 30m in cash and assets, still skeptical about staying in the country or leaving thats why am still in a selfcon... She doesn't know

But i wana marry befor either leaving or settling, and am wondering if you can't now, where is the love??

The self-con is really very small to get married in, to be honest. As a woman, she will be considering a lot of things which involve visitors/family coming to visit (not sleeping over this time around).

Has she had an issue with you before over money/funds? If she is a good woman, you don't have to throw her away over this issue. Why not ask her for the reason why she would not want to stay with you in a self-con apartment and hear what she has to say about it?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by IamAsiri: 9:07am On Mar 06, 2023
Richy4:
Some of u can be really annoying. During your conversation, She said that she can't marry you instead of asking her there and then what she meant, so that she can clarify herself, you postponed it just to ask Nairalanders...

So how are we gonna know what is on her mind now... Communication skills is really important in every relationship. If u don't have it, then learn it because it's the key thing....πŸ—οΈ

Thanks for these wise words. The OP might be comfortable financially but I am not sure that he is emotionally mature yet.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by IamAsiri: 9:11am On Mar 06, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Drop her immediately. I married in a room apartment with the kitchen separated from the main room. My wife encouraged me instead of complaining sef. Today, we thank God for all He's done.

Yours is still better. I think the self-con is like just a room and kitchen plus bathroom -- no sitting room.
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by MrSmithy: 9:13am On Mar 06, 2023
MartinsD12:

Yes people made 700k when it fell down people also lost 3million plus that's why it's volatile and unstable it's a gamble it's either you win or lose

Its no gambling, ure just assuming it to be cox ure seeing it from afar. The beauty of crypto is no matter the market condition one can make profit...even when market goes up or down one can make profit all u need is just have a good knowledge and method of trading ...my cooking gas finished last night and that same night i traded and made the money to refill my gas this morning and av called the gas vendor to come pick up my gas for refilling. That's the beauty of crypto trading, it gives u an edge to take control of ur finance anytime anyday. If i wanna seatout now all i need is just within the space of 3hrs trading ill make whatever amount i would love to spend and go enjoy myself dont forget these profits comes in foreign currencies so that makes it more fun converting to our Naira is like huge bro. Please seek crypto knowledge first cox it will help u even if u have a white collar job one dey u go just slap ur boss cox they cant pay u what u pay urself from crypto every month
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by wiringdpt(m): 9:35am On Mar 06, 2023
Forget marriage for now and focus, also stop letting women know how much you earn you simps
scholarshipbaze:

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Puss360(f): 9:37am On Mar 06, 2023
Buddha3:

When you wake up and calculate the cost of paying weekly bills in a 4 bedroom apartment, especially in a City like Abuja, you go understand say erection and sex sometimes na heavy distraction.

Well... what's my own?? Nothing consyn me ... Just know how to Bleep that's all😜😜😜
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 06, 2023
Puss360:

Well... what's my own?? Nothing consyn me ... Just know how to Bleep that's all😜😜😜

Only nairaland dudes use the "bleep" word.. grin.

You no be woman!
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Jsucre(m): 9:49am On Mar 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Your story is maybe 1 out of 300 as far as Nigeria meaning there are many more who married in selfcon and died in selfcon. So, please stop encouraging what is obviously not common occurrence in Nigeria, unless ofcourse you bear nothing but ill will to your neighbors and fellow Nigerians. undecided
lolz. Depends on goal and vision and the type of woman you married. Hustle legitimately smart and pray.
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Puss360(f): 10:03am On Mar 06, 2023
Buddha3:

Only nairaland dudes use the "bleep" word.. grin.

You no be woman!
Lol... U want to confirm
Always aggressive in nature....
Always wanting to prove right.....
Oga swerve plzzzz....
No be you dey sub for me...
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by MartinsD12(m): 10:06am On Mar 06, 2023
MrSmithy:

Its no gambling, ure just assuming it to be cox ure seeing it from afar. The beauty of crypto is no matter the market condition one can make profit...even when market goes up or down one can make profit all u need is just have a good knowledge and method of trading ...my cooking gas finished last night and that same night i traded and made the money to refill my gas this morning and av called the gas vendor to come pick up my gas for refilling. That's the beauty of crypto trading, it gives u an edge to take control of ur finance anytime anyday. If i wanna seatout now all i need is just within the space of 3hrs trading ill make whatever amount i would love to spend and go enjoy myself dont forget these profits comes in foreign currencies so that makes it more fun converting to our Naira is like huge bro. Please seek crypto knowledge first cox it will help u even if u have a white collar job one dey u go just slap ur boss cox they cant pay u what u pay urself from crypto every month
Understand my point am not saying crypto is not good but op didn't mention the work he is doing apart from crypto
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Elidrisy20: 10:10am On Mar 06, 2023
It means what you understand
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by MrSmithy: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2023
MartinsD12:

Understand my point am not saying crypto is not good but op didn't mention the work he is doing apart from crypto

Okay!i get your point now but even if he has no other job aside crypto, he can still be very comfortable all he needs is just have a good saving method and maybe in future invest in other businesses atleast to augment and balance his finance.
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Jefferyhi86(m): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2023
By then her toto don wide abi.. Tuehh
Yamiriflathead:
She's a good woman, Hussle hard and build a duplex so she can Marry you grin
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by prophetfire: 10:41am On Mar 06, 2023
scholarshipbaze:

You have not found a wife. Go and look for a wife.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos / How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.