Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics (1992 Views)

WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) / Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria / Edo State Prisoners Share Their Bitter Experience After Breaking Out Of Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics by Drealman20: 1:42am On Mar 04, 2023
I feel sorry for the Igbo tribe... They cry victimisation but end up being on the wrong side. They feel everybody hates them yet they hate even themselves...

Now igbos want soludo to fail bcox he said the truth about Peter obi...
What good will a divided house do to the state progress?
Must igbos play politics of hatred?

Below are comments from igbos, I doubt if Igbos will ever be politically relevant nationally

https://www.nairaland.com/7595662/soludo-begs-residents-vote-apga

God1000:
Coming from a man that campaigned against Peter Obi

I urge the people of Anambra to teach him a bitter lesson

SmartPolician:
The only thing that will guarantee Soludo retaining his seat whenever he vies for a second tenure is that he performs wonders to impress the people. If not, Labour Party may end his political career.

When he's kicked out of government house, he will have all the time in the world to write articles and speak foolishly in criticism of Obi 🥱🥱🥱

fuckingAyaya:
wonders or no wonders the motherfvcker ain't coming back, he saw pansa pansa last Saturday

Dozzywest:
Soludo the tax collector of Anambra State should beg and roll on the floor because Anambrarians are poised to vote the labour party for all 30 house of assembly members. Soludo we had expected you to write your part 2 of the invectives you poured on Peter Obi in the build up towards the presidential election. Your eyes go soon clear because it's evident now that you will become just a single term governor.

Labour Party Top to Bottom.

Achor1111:
Soludo will be the last APGA governor in this era
Same Apga that soludo is begging Peter obi shud come and build up

1 Like

Re: Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics by Drealman20: 1:43am On Mar 04, 2023
See reasonable comment.. Igbos will always fail to see the truth, they are just filled with hatred.. Emotion always win over their rational thinking and that's if they sit down and think at all..

I am Igbo and seeing our people play this kind of politics saddens me alot

Agbadocassava:
It’s very necessary for the progress and development of Anambra cos a divided house won’t bring any development to the people but obidense are so gullible, they reason with their anus. They only vote for party not individual

INTEGRITYA1:
Mostly those who normally speaks the truth in the society are been seeing as an enemies of the society. "Olooto ilu ni ota ilu".

Some of the best comments

PureFace1:

That’s the type of Politic ingrained in your DNA, Politics of bitterness.

You guys should destroy another great Igbo man because he told you the truth that Peter Obi contesting would indirectly aided Tinubu's ambition and took away PDP votes.

Soludo is a very wise man, if he performed well as Anambra governor Igbo people will have another Igbo man with great potential to be president in the future, but yes destroy him and APGA party at the end you people are self destructing and doing yourselves because of low IQ.

austinvsb:

You see the mind of a typical obidense? He is more interested in revenge than progress.

Let's teach Soludo a lesson, hinder his govt and set Anambra backwards even more than it is now.

Same thing this lowlifes are pushing to happen in Lagos.
Re: Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics by Jay7778(f): 1:44am On Mar 04, 2023
Hi
Re: Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics by chatinent: 1:48am On Mar 04, 2023
The main problems are you folks who recycle tribal problems.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics by Drealman20: 1:52am On Mar 04, 2023
chatinent:
The main problems are you folks who recycle tribal problems.

Shut up ur useless mouth, you this enemy of igbo land

So wanting my people to shun politics of hatred, revenge and bitterness is tribal abi

I am Igbo and the truth must be said... So just shut ur useless mouth and put ti sumwer else...

1 Like

Re: Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics by SmartPolician: 1:55am On Mar 04, 2023
Drealman20:
I feel sorry for the Igbo tribe... They cry victimisation but end up being on the wrong side. They feel everybody hates them yet they hate even themselves...

Below are comments from igbos, I doubt if Igbos will ever be politically relevant nationally

Instead of feeling sorry for an entire tribe at 1am in the morning, go and fix your life!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics by gidgiddy: 1:57am On Mar 04, 2023
Drealman20:

Dont feel so bad about the Igbo tribe progressing in Nigerian politics, rather, feel bad about Yorubas and their Northern cohorts who have been ruling Nigeria and progressing in Nigerian politics since the war ended over 50 years ago, brought Nigeria down, and took us deeper down with their APC since 2015

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics by Laple0541(m): 1:57am On Mar 04, 2023
No tribe will ever support those coconut head pigs, they always try to attach themselves to the Southsouth but those had severally told them to stay on their lane.

You can't live your life with hatred and expect reasonable tribes to associate with you.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics by chatinent: 1:58am On Mar 04, 2023
Drealman20:

Shut up ur useless mouth, you this enemy of igbo land

So wanting my people to shun politics of hatred, revenge and bitterness is tribal abi

I am Igbo and the truth must be said... So just shut ur useless mouth and put ti sumwer else...

You need to separate political tribalism from the reality. I love people from other tribes..oh yeah, I’m apolitical.

You really have no right to shut me up, anyways.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics by 0monnak0da: 2:02am On Mar 04, 2023
This time "Tinubu" got 1%
He knows that Ibos won't vote for him and he didn't need their votes

1 Like

Re: Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics by Drealman20: 2:05am On Mar 04, 2023
SmartPolician:

Instead of feeling sorry for an entire tribe at 1am in the morning, go and fix your life!

I feel sorry for my tribe

Are u still sleepless after obi lost?

Don't worry u will get over the pain
Re: Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics by Drealman20: 2:07am On Mar 04, 2023
0monnak0da:
This time "Tinubu" got 1%
He knows that Ibos won't vote for him and he didn't need their votes

Actually from the start, Tinubu never needed south east votes.. He know they are politically blind & dumb which explains why he lobbied for votes in the SS (where they play matured politics) not nzogbu Nzogbu like SE

Igbo votes was irrelevant as long as tinubu is concerned

1 Like

Re: Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics by socialmediaman: 2:07am On Mar 04, 2023
Seun time to delete all these useless tribal hate threads and warn people to stop creating them or I’m out of this place for good

What nonsense! Can’t someone read something meaningful on this place? Is this place only meant for touts and riffraffs?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics by Denoh68: 2:07am On Mar 04, 2023
WHEN THE IGBO MAN(ANAMBRA AND IMO) REALIZE THAT BUYING SWAMPY LANDS IN LAGOS IS USELESS, WHEN THEY REALIZE THAT NIGERIA DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THEM AND THEIR INVESTMENTS, WHEN THEY LEARN LIKE THE GERMANS DID AFTER WORLD WARS 1 AND 2. THEN THE IGBO MAN WILL BE FREE AGAIN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics by Drealman20: 2:08am On Mar 04, 2023
chatinent:

You need to separate political tribalism from the reality. I love people from other tribes..oh yeah, I’m apolitical.

You need brains and go deal with ur Nc people with no progress
Re: Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics by Drealman20: 2:09am On Mar 04, 2023
socialmediaman:
Seun time to delete all these useless tribal hate threads and warn people to stop creating them or I’m out of this place for good

What nonsense! Can’t someone read something meaningful on this place? Is this place only meant for touts and riffraffs?

Obi pain still giving u mental illness

Leave nairaland, nobody cares abt u or will notice ur exodus

1 Like

Re: Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics by beelon1020(m): 2:09am On Mar 04, 2023
For all the lovers of good development, accountability, progress and good vision of a better Nigeria.. Thank you for voting the best man for the Job...
Nigeria is on the prosperous part again..
Tinubu we know...
Btw I heard that the Obingo rodents are marching around again this time to bite sanwolu the active governor?
Tell them we get pest control for Lasigi...
Whatever, whenever, wherever anything you wanna bring, bring it on... we remain unshaking..
Re: Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics by Drealman20: 2:10am On Mar 04, 2023
Denoh68:
WHEN THE IGBO MAN(ANAMBRA AND IMO) REALIZE THAT BUYING SWAMPY LANDS IN LAGOS IS USELESS, WHEN THEY REALIZE THAT NIGERIA DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THEM AND THEIR INVESTMENTS, WHEN THEY LEARN LIKE THE GERMANS DID AFTER WORLD WARS 1 AND 2. THEN THE IGBO MAN WILL BE FREE AGAIN.

Unfortunately my tribe doesn't listen... It will take millennias before we can be free

1 Like

Re: Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics by socialmediaman: 2:10am On Mar 04, 2023
Drealman20:

Obi pain still giving u mental illness

Leave nairaland, nobody cares abt u or will notice ur exodus

That message was for seun, now run along and mingle with your type

1 Like

Re: Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics by Drealman20: 2:11am On Mar 04, 2023
Laple0541:
No tribe will ever support those coconut head pigs, they always try to attach themselves to the Southsouth but those had severally told them to stay on their lane.

You can't live your life with hatred and expect reasonable tribes to associate with you.

Igbos are the most hated tribe in Nigeria because they are very bitter and act unreasonable

2 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics by Drealman20: 2:12am On Mar 04, 2023
socialmediaman:

That message was for seun, run along to your type

Notin will happen

You igbos of hatred cannot force him...
Re: Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics by Denoh68: 2:13am On Mar 04, 2023
Drealman20:

Igbos are the most hated tribe in Nigeria because they are very bitter and act unreasonable
YOU ARE LIVING IN A FOOLS PARADISE. WHAT'S YOUR PROOF
Re: Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics by bencr7: 2:22am On Mar 04, 2023
Yet u will say Igbo are tribelism,almost all post in today is igbo thiz,Igbo that
If u na know how to play politics y una never used am change country to be great.

1 Like

Re: Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics by bencr7: 2:27am On Mar 04, 2023
Drealman20:

Unfortunately my tribe doesn't listen... It will take millennias before we can be free
that mean u are a bastard already,for insulting ur tribe

1 Like

Re: Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics by techgen(m): 2:27am On Mar 04, 2023
Who knows the oath their ancestors took, because they've had some of the best leaders. As I'm still wondering while they boldly made that statement that igbos can never rule Nigeria, was it a curse or a covenant??...and the fact that they've claimed not to be originated from Nigeria but Israel could it be an underlying factor hindering their rulership.
Re: Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics by Drealman20: 2:29am On Mar 04, 2023
bencr7:
that mean u are a bastard already,for insulting ur tribe

U this bald head screeching vulture, I rebuke u in Chukwu name
Re: Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics by bencr7: 2:30am On Mar 04, 2023
Drealman20:

U this bald head screeching vulture, I rebuke u in Chukwu name
I say it again u are a bastard for insulting ur tribe,for that u have rebuke urself from ur tribe

1 Like

Re: Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:33am On Mar 04, 2023
All of them are the same thing, they are more emotional than tactical or realistic
Re: Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics by Johnjustice: 2:48am On Mar 04, 2023
Nobody will support them, their bad belle too much.
Re: Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics by DMerciful(m): 3:18am On Mar 04, 2023
Why you guy talk about Igbos all the time?
Drealman20:

2 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics by IGBOSON1: 3:35am On Mar 04, 2023
chatinent:

Forget the stinking sack of shit! He's not Igbo and in all probability is a rabid, Igbo-hating Tinubu minion! His useless, gloating, and unsolicited advice is akin to satan giving advice to the body of Christ!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imagine If Erisco Was A Yoruba Man Or It Was Funke That Complained About Erisco / Article On Nigeria By Ruben Abati / Ribadu Is No Longer Welcomed In Aso Rock (confirmed)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.