Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,157 members, 7,852,950 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? (1392 Views)

Chose Between These Possible Incoming Firslady Oluremi Tinubu Or Mrs Obi / Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG / Sorrowful Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu By Tunde Odesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? by UncleAyo: 8:18am On Mar 04, 2023
Congratulations and please sir, Mr. President Elect, are these possible for the new Nigeria?

1. 24/7 Electricity for all, both in rural and urban areas.
2. Implementation of correct labor laws and policies that prevent unnecessary extortion of workers (abolition of contract staffing by banks, and slavery treatments by foreign establishments). Salary enforcement law (minimum wage) for private businesses.
3. Proper credit system that enables people to buy stuffs using credit cards?
4. Loan programs with ultimate transparency for small and medium establishments.
5. Establishments of several technical and non-technical skill acquisition centers for youth development (like in china).
6. Creation of paper (or polytene) currency notes for #1 and #2, phasing out the use of #500 and #1000 currency notes and reintroduction of Nigeria Kobo coins currency.
7. Re-visitation of the Nigerian Constitution towards restructuring and establishment of true federal status.
8. Provision of cheap and proper housing through government-private partnership.
9. Proper funding and monitoring for researches and research centers in higher institutions.
10. Handing over of idle natural resources and solid minerals to regional governments for proper monetization.
11. Strengthening of Nigerian military might, plus deep technical involvements for soldiers and military officers.

FELLOW NIGERIANS, ADD YOURS TOO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? by NothingDoMe: 8:33am On Mar 04, 2023
UncleAyo:
Please, Mr. President Elect, are these possible for the new Nigeria?

1. 24/7 Electricity for all, both in rural and urban area.
2. Implementation of correct labor laws and policies that prevent unnecessary extortion of workers (abolition of contract staffing by banks, and slavery treatments by foreign establishment). Salary enforcement law (minimum wage) for private businesses.
4. Loan programs with ultimate transparency for small and medium establishments.
5. Establishments of several technical and non-technical skill acquisition centers for youth development (like in china).
6. Creation of paper (or polytene) currency notes for #1 and #2, phasing out the use of #500 and #1000 currency notes and reintroduction of Nigeria Kobo coins currency.
7. Re-visitation of the Nigerian Constitution towards restructuring and establishment of true federal status.
8. Provision of cheap and proper housing through government-private partnership.
9. Proper funding and monitoring for researches and research centers in higher institutions.
10. Handing over of[b] idle natural resources[/b] to regional governments for proper monetization.
11. Strengthening of Nigerian military might, plus deep technical involvements for soldiers and military officers.

Restructuring is not possible. No one can promise that and win elections. Even if you win they will fight you to the last.

Loans are not really feasible given the current economic situation. The government would be accumulating a lot of bad local debt that they cannot recover.

NB: Tiffanynubu is only going for retirement and to recoup election expenses and to position his people in Juicy positions to loot. Once he's done looting, he'll pass Nigeria back to the north to take their share.

Niger Delta will be at the center of this collection. Both Front and back steady knacking.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? by UncleAyo: 8:39am On Mar 04, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Restructuring is not possible. No one can promise that and win elections. Even if you win they will fight you to the last.

Loans are not really feasible given the current economic situation. The government would be accumulating a lot of bad local debt that they cannot recover.

NB: Tiffanynubu is only going for retirement and to recoup election expenses and to position his people in Juicy positions to loot. Once he's done looting, he'll pass Nigeria back to the north to take their share.

Niger Delta will be at the center of this collection. Both Front and back steady knacking.

Great, you've stated your opinion about things you think are not "possible", now what do you think is possible for moving this country forward?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? by NothingDoMe: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2023
UncleAyo:

Great, you've stated your opinion about things you think are not "possible", now what do you think is possible for moving this country forward?
Restore the people's mandate first. For Nigeria to move forward we need to elect our own leaders. We don't want leaders forced on us. These type of leaders are not accountable or responsible.

We need to practice true democracy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? by UncleAyo: 9:48am On Mar 04, 2023
Nigeria shall be great
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? by UncleAyo: 10:21am On Mar 04, 2023
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? by Morikaih: 10:27am On Mar 04, 2023
Which mandate?? You people talk as if the entire Nigerians voted for your candidate

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? by UncleAyo: 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
Morikaih:
Which mandate?? You people talk as if the entire Nigerians voted for your candidate

Where did you see the word "mandate" in the writeup?
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? by UncleAyo: 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
Nigeria shall be great
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? by UncleAyo: 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
We believe Nigeria deserve the best!
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? by Didijiji: 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
Una still get hope say Tinubu go enter presidency

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? by DeLaRue: 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
24hr electricity 'in rural and urban areas.'

That's not realistic in 4years given that it has not happened for several decades.

However, a substantial improvement in 4 years is the least we should expect.
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? by UncleAyo: 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
Didijiji:
Una still get hope say Tinubu go enter presidency

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

This is Nigeria
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? by UncleAyo: 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
DeLaRue:
24hr electricity 'in rural and urban areas.'

That's not realistic in 4years given that it has not happened for several decades.

However, a substantial improvement in 4 years is the least we should expect.

Anything is possible
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? by UncleAyo: 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
Nigeria shall be great
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? by UncleAyo: 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nigeria shall be great.
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? by UncleAyo: 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
Anything is possible
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? by UncleAyo: 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Don't just read, comment your opinion too.
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
#The 24/7 power is achievable through IPP get faleke/yayi to introduce the constitution amendment for each state to uses what they generate.
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? by GCFRin2034: 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
UncleAyo:
Congratulations and please sir, Mr. President Elect, are these possible for the new Nigeria?

1. 24/7 Electricity for all, both in rural and urban areas.
2. Implementation of correct labor laws and policies that prevent unnecessary extortion of workers (abolition of contract staffing by banks, and slavery treatments by foreign establishments). Salary enforcement law (minimum wage) for private businesses.
10. Handing over of idle natural resources and solid minerals to regional governments for proper monetization.

I can see him being able to initiate only Nos 2, 5, 8 , 9, and 11. And even achieving these will be hindered by the scarce resources and crippling debt burden currently on the nation.

I picked those five because they are the ones that can be done without antagonizing the Hausa-Fulani oligarchy. You have to understand that heโ€™s beholden to the north. They put him in power . And they can remove him after 4 years if theyโ€™re displeased with him .

Breaking down the others and why I think he cannot achieve them :
No 1 requires an immense capital investment the likes of which the FG cannot muster. Private participation must be sought. And not just in the power generation sector. The transmission sector which is controlled by FG is currently unable to handle anything above the meagre 4000 megawatts that we generate . We have never generated up to 6000 megawatts since independence. To enjoy 24-7 electricity for 250 million Nigerians, we need to invest at least $100 billion according to the World Bank

https://www.esi-africa.com/industry-sectors/generation/100bn-needed-to-change-nigerias-energy-sector-world-bank/?amp=1

No 3: The credit system will be abused massively. Back in 2006, my former employer was the first to introduce a true credit card and made it widely available to the masses. The Naira Credit Card by Ecobank. We lost over 22 billion due to fraudulent accounts and unpaid debt. Much of that loan was taken over Amcon as couldnโ€™t even recover up to a quarter. Fake addresses , fake names were used to open accounts. People created fake drivers licences just to apply . So what happened next ? Other banks coming after us learnt from our mistakes and restricted their credit cards to staff of blue chip companies. Our databases need to be strengthened before we can do this again. BVN alone cannot help.

4 Nigeria does not have the financial resources to undertake this on a scale that is widespread enough to have any meaningful impact. Take a look at the figures from the debt management office

6 Creation of paper notes will not have any economic impact if the purchasing power is the same as the coins . We need to focus on economic fundamentals instead

7. Not happening . The northern oligarchy will not allow it.

10. Not happening for the same reasons as 7

I also want to add State Police to your list . I believe the political will for that is there as the bills have gone through second reading in the National Assembly previously. But the problem with this is that who will fund it . You canโ€™t call it state police and expect the FG to fund it. Most of these states cannot even pay salaries without relying on federal allocation.

Nice topic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? by Confirmedzombie: 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
UncleAyo:

Where did you see the word "mandate" in the writeup?

You typed something and only you ask same question.

Restore the people mandate was clearly stated in your comment.

Chia, who did we offend in this country. You are really brainwashed
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? by UncleAyo: 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

You typed something and only you ask same question.

Restore the people mandate was clearly stated in your comment.

Chia, who did we offend in this country. You are really brainwashed

Now you resulted into attacking me personally by calling me "brainwashed". I believe you can write your comment without these personal attacks.

I'm still waiting for you to show me exactly where I wrote anything about "mandate" or similar expression.
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? by Confirmedzombie: 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
UncleAyo:

Now you resulted into attacking me personally by calling me "brainwashed". I believe you can write your comment without these personal attacks.

I'm still waiting for you to show me exactly where I wrote anything about "mandate" or similar expression.

Accept my appologies
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? by baralatie(m): 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hmmm!
I think you are jumping the gun o!
You must pray that the new administration must be able to solve the issues on ground before setting targets

1.you are seriously working on deficits meaning you are on loans,debts

2.you have a problematic debt service choking your revenue
3.you have inflation
4.you do not have energy security, sustainability and as a result you are a net importer of energy
4.you are in a war
5you are under pressure to devalue the naira
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? by UncleAyo: 9:48am On Mar 11, 2023
Yes, but anything is possible.
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? by UncleAyo: 10:41am On Mar 11, 2023
baralatie:
Hmmm!
I think you are jumping the gun o!
You must pray that the new administration must be able to solve the issues on ground before setting targets

1.you are seriously working on deficits meaning you are on loans,debts

2.you have a problematic debt service choking your revenue
3.you have inflation
4.you do not have energy security, sustainability and as a result you are a net importer of energy
4.you are in a war
5you are under pressure to devalue the naira

Anything is POssible
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? by Owontime: 10:44am On Mar 11, 2023
I only ask one thing of the president elect. Please sir ,give IPOB people their own country, I am tired of sharing the same country with those criminals.
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? by UncleAyo: 10:56am On Mar 11, 2023
Owontime:
I only ask one thing of the president elect. Please sir ,give IPOB people their own country, I am tired of sharing the same country with those criminals.

Isn't regional government, or better, true federalism through restructurung more feasible and appealing? Initiation of the seccession process is not bad for "south east" though.
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? by NoToPile: 11:23am On Mar 11, 2023
Forget that credit card one, lots of Nigerians are generally not honest. We will find a way to maneuver.

Ordinary normal loan app you see how people don't pay.
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? by nonhuman(m): 11:33am On Mar 11, 2023
Why didn't you bring him to the media before the election to ask him all these questions, now that he election is over you begin to ask question? Black monkies everywhere
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? by nonhuman(m): 11:35am On Mar 11, 2023
Owontime:
you think tinubu is interested in this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Want To Steal Lagos Money To Develop The Southeast / Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India / Breaking: Senator Matthew Urhoghide Resigns From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.