Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) (48146 Views)

Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) / Lockdown Easing Not License For Lagosians To Flood The Streets – Sanwo-olu / Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I pray this oluomo behaves himself and not dent Asiwaju’s image. I personally do not want him in Asiwaju’s government, he should prove himself positively to the masses first. Now that Obidients have moved on, it’s time for all of us to pray for the incoming government and ask God to lead them well so they can take Nigeria to greater heights. I pray to see smile in the faces of all Nigerians sooner than expected.

shaattaap!!!

do people in your village pray for a thieve to make good use of what he stole?
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by FisifunKododada: 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
Racoon:
A thug that ought go be in jail is praying and apologise to the same Nigerians he disenfranchised, threatened and battered? These idiots are free because the authorities concerned are in league with him. Useless prayers!

IF you have evidence against him, take it to the police. Anybody can accuse anyone of anything.
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by HardMirror(m): 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
ComeToJesus:
He referred to WhatsApp as 'Worsob' grin grin
😄😄😂😂😂 the guy no go school nau.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by luluman: 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
When a politician needs you he begs, when he's done you are on your own.
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by foreshore(m): 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by Ofolete: 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
MEGA4BILLION:
But your son said you guys owns Lagos and Nigeria. Why apologize to your tenants.

Before you scream waaaa, go and find out what the law says about residing in a particular location for years. We have Nigerians contesting and winning elections in USA and UK, nobody is shouting we own or looking at each other as a second class citizen. Of what benefit will it be to me when you please me?

What has Igbo got to do where an individual chooses to reside in Nigeria? Are Igbo people not Nigerians?

Once an individual stand up for the truth, he is an Igbo, check my profile, take a look at my location. I hate anything Biafra but don't bring tribal sentiment into this. Come down to Akwa Ibom and check those doing businesses 70% are non indigenes.
Wait until Ibom deep seaport is completed, it will answer the question why people move down to Lagos for businesses. I know what I'm looking for, it is not in Lagos and it will never be.

Nobody stops you from picking a form and contesting for a political position in any part of Nigeria.
Akwa Ibom in SS, my state, the last L.G.A election in 2020, form for the position of a councillor from PDP was sold at N750,000. Keep your money by May I will inform you to come and pick one. You can start from there.
You have tried to educate the idiotic brain child of olumo and he refused to learn. Leave the ape.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by Truthdeypain: 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
bitbillionaire:

And God bless Asari Dokubo too. How could you forget Tinubu's best friend from Niger Delta?

grin grin
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by ATTAH012(m): 7:45am On Mar 05, 2023
Wait.... Lemme check the apologies on VAR,,,,,
Mmmmm,,, ook,,,, "He purposely apologize,,,bt deeply insdy his mind, he NV meant the apologies",, so Ur apologies doesn't count. Dats y we alwaz have VAR every wher in d world
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by Indifferent12: 8:05am On Mar 05, 2023
thecommunist:
you are quick to compare situations with UK and US,what about the SE Nigeria. Do they allow any non indegenes to hold political office?

Did u see any igbo person complaining about this?

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by Sprumbaba: 10:36am On Mar 05, 2023
MEGA4BILLION:
But your son said you guys owns Lagos and Nigeria. Why apologize to your tenants.

Before you scream waaaa, go and find out what the law says about residing in a particular location for years. We have Nigerians contesting and winning elections in USA and UK, nobody is shouting we own or looking at each other as a second class citizen. Of what benefit will it be to me when you please me?

What has Igbo got to do where an individual chooses to reside in Nigeria? Are Igbo people not Nigerians?

Once an individual stand up for the truth, he is an Igbo, check my profile, take a look at my location. I hate anything Biafra but don't bring tribal sentiment into this. Come down to Akwa Ibom and check those doing businesses 70% are non indigenes.
Wait until Ibom deep seaport is completed, it will answer the question why people move down to Lagos for businesses. I know what I'm looking for, it is not in Lagos and it will never be.

Nobody stops you from picking a form and contesting for a political position in any part of Nigeria.
Akwa Ibom in SS, my state, the last L.G.A election in 2020, form for the position of a councillor from PDP was sold at N750,000. Keep your money by May I will inform you to come and pick one. You can start from there.

Same Igbo that won't sell lands to Yoruba.
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by dfrost: 8:59am On Mar 06, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Media personality clean up!

I grew up in Lagos & hustled in MC oluomo's enclave, u can't tell me shit.

Every gang leaders are loved by their immediate constituents.

Baba dey try use fear monger and turn MC to bogeyman. Same MC wey dey carry humvee come lash nana for my hood abi which one? I hold nothing against him. Whatever way a man makes his living, he answers to his Creator. If he feels it's right for him, good. If he feels he needs to change, good for him too.

Or how soon have we all forgotten Hamburger? Same hard man later go down.

I use to tell people that when real men fall out, all these touts will go into hiding.

Live and let live. Nobody get time for rubbish again. A life of crime is nothing to write home about and be proud of. As dreaded as Escobar was, man afraid to die. No man wan kpai!

Look at the face of Gaddafi when he was cornered.

Every man is one bullet away.
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:28am On Mar 06, 2023
dfrost:

Baba dey try use fear monger and turn MC to bogeyman. Same MC wey dey carry humvee come lash nana for my hood abi which one? I hold nothing against him. Whatever way a man makes his living, he answers to his Creator. If he feels it's right for him, good. If he fells he needs to change, good for him too.

Or how soon have we all forgotten Hamburger? Same hard man later go down.

I use to tell people that when real men fall out, all these touts will go into hiding.

Live and let live. Nobody get time for rubbish again. A life of crime is nothing to write home about and be proud of. As dreaded as Escobar was, man afraid to die. No man wan kpai!

Look at the face of Gaddafi when he was cornered.

Every man is one bullet away.
Naxo na!

u knw every every!

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by thecommunist(m): 5:34am On Mar 08, 2023
Indifferent12:

Did u see any igbo person complaining about this?

You are liars. Stop pushing this false narrative.

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 08, 2023
MC needs deliverance.

Every spirit of agbero and toutism, OUT BY FIRE!
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by Angrymode: 8:31am On Mar 08, 2023
Begging so that he can continue oppressing people and his children mocking and calling people fools.
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by Indifferent12: 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
thecommunist:

You are liars. Stop pushing this false narrative.
The igbo guy wasn't complaining, he was only butressing my point, secondly we are not sure of the originality of that account. Igbo people don't answer Abiola. If you see an igbo person bearing Abiola then he is definitely related to yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UI Professor, Ajewole Assassinated In Ibadan, Oyo State / Buhari Approves Appointment Of Ipaye, Akande As DCOS, SSA (PHOTO) / Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.