Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Is It Me Or Does Anyone Notice Nobody Watched TVC News Throughout This Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Me Or Does Anyone Notice Nobody Watched TVC News Throughout This Election (585 Views)

Did Anyone Notice Governor Akeredolu Swollen Right Hand? / Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe / Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Me Or Does Anyone Notice Nobody Watched TVC News Throughout This Election by Legacyfc: 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
I have seen so many media houses and television stations on social media with screenshots of the election news even popular blogs, with of course thousands of comments from thousands of followers but I notice TVC was not so much out there, just thinking πŸ€”

4 Likes

Re: Is It Me Or Does Anyone Notice Nobody Watched TVC News Throughout This Election by AdaojoTheUrchin: 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
You want make dem use lies and propaganda deafen your ear?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Me Or Does Anyone Notice Nobody Watched TVC News Throughout This Election by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
I avoid that station like I avoid my toxic ex

4 Likes

Re: Is It Me Or Does Anyone Notice Nobody Watched TVC News Throughout This Election by computer0810(m): 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
The only station with wide spread during election is TVC and channels

That's 1 of d reason we call u guys mumu and obiDENSE

U r asking if anybody noticed no one watched TVC news as if u live in the house of all Nigerians πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.........una brain no dey different from πŸ–πŸ·

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Me Or Does Anyone Notice Nobody Watched TVC News Throughout This Election by seunmsg(m): 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
I actually watched TVC and Channels all through the election period.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Me Or Does Anyone Notice Nobody Watched TVC News Throughout This Election by Ofunaofu: 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
seunmsg:
I actually watched TVC and Channels all through the election period.

So that is where you get those lies, falsehood and propaganda you dish out on a daily

No wonder you lost your sanity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Me Or Does Anyone Notice Nobody Watched TVC News Throughout This Election by seunmsg(m): 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ofunaofu:

So that is where you get those lies, falsehood and propaganda you dish out on a daily
No wonder you lost your sanity

TVC is currently the only unbiased tv station in Nigeria. They report all sides of the news and give unbiased coverage to all parties. If you want lies and propaganda, watch only AriseTv. That’s what they do morning to night on that station.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Me Or Does Anyone Notice Nobody Watched TVC News Throughout This Election by adedayoa2(f): 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
I watched TVC during the election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Me Or Does Anyone Notice Nobody Watched TVC News Throughout This Election by drlateef: 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
Legacyfc:
I have seen so many media houses and television stations on social media with screenshots of the election news even popular blogs, with of course thousands of comments from thousands of followers but I notice TVC was not so much out there, just thinking πŸ€”

Where did you get that from? I watched only TVC news and I am watching it now. I swore never to watch Arise news and AIT. Occasionally, i watch Channels.
Re: Is It Me Or Does Anyone Notice Nobody Watched TVC News Throughout This Election by Sannisege: 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
I don’t even watch any other station apart from TVC. Arise TV is a NO No for me
Re: Is It Me Or Does Anyone Notice Nobody Watched TVC News Throughout This Election by Ajanakuasla: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
I watched TVC throughout
Re: Is It Me Or Does Anyone Notice Nobody Watched TVC News Throughout This Election by scholarsfunding: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
Yes, some people watch it. But Arise did a great Job
Re: Is It Me Or Does Anyone Notice Nobody Watched TVC News Throughout This Election by abobote: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
I have never watched that station before.
When it comes to news and political analysis, give it to Arise TV, you will not miss AIT or NTA again

(1) (Reply)

INEC Declares Sherrif Oborevwori Of The PDP As Governor Elect Delta State / Why Is Rhotacism Common Among Yoruba Youth? / If Peter Obi Had Won The Presidential Elections.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.