Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie (55077 Views)

Was Kwara State Originally A Yoruba State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by Ezmans: 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Tell them Yul, tell ur flathearded brodas

But God knows that they can only say that online, not especially now that Tinubu is President
come march 11 the owners of Lagos I'll take it back

Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by truthhurtsnaira: 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
codemaniacs:

A group of greedy and hateful Igbo soldiers accused the other regions of Nigeria of corruption and tribalism because Igbos weren't the ones in control of those regions and because those other regions were richer than their own region..

It's the same as seeing a hard-working rich man and out of the blue accuse him of corruption because he is richer than you..

that's the same thing Igbos are doing to Tinubu today.

The corruption in the SW is not Igbos business.

The corruption in the north is not Igbos business.

Then why did The North kick against Independence when ENAHARO suggested it? Why did the British merge the two countries that had their own flag, coat of arms, governments (Northern Nigeria and Southern Nigeria) into one Nigeria......?

E be like say you dey enter class late too ooh during your "YOUTH".

See your mouth " A bunch of Greedy and hateful Igbo soldiers"... LOL

Is that what they taught you? No wonder the Midwest voted peacefully to get the he.ll out the Wild Wild West.... You people fighting right after independence, then fighting before independence with Afonja bringing in Fulani terrorist to kill his own Yoruba people.... Nawah.

Why haven't you folks told that Emir in Illorin that a "Bunch of Greedy and hateful Fulani soldiers" killed Afonja....?

Or was it a Bunch of greedy and hateful soldiers that killed Fajuyi who refused to abandon his brother Ironsi?

The Western Region was corrupt then and law and order broke down. EVERYBODY from SOYINKA to ABIOLA to OBASANJO has said that regarding the 1960s events. North was Tribal and killing folks like they are doing today in MIDDLE BELT....... it is well documented and archived videos everywhere.... That is why every election middle belt vote with Igbo- Solomon Lar with Zik, and this las las with PO winning in Plateau, FCT, Nasawara, and schemed out of his victory in Benue....

You cannot be moving a nation forward and playing these NIGGER games. That should make sense to you Mr MAN
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by Crystalsweetnes(f): 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=Love800 post=121474283]Pls someone should correct me if am wrong

To me, lagos is no man's land nd dat is true.

Since i was given birth to, i ave neva seen anybody who if asked his state of origin and he will say lagos.

Pls someone quote me if am wrong[you are wrong, in fact very wrong The Kosokos are from Lagos and may more]

Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by class0247: 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
codemaniacs:

I don't watch false documentaries.. I look at what was on ground and decode the original events.

Slaves were never returned to Lagos. The people they call slaves are people the Bri:tish brought to replace the indigenes and make them more influencial than the indigenes and also gave them Yoruba names because the British did not want to empower and employ the indigenes..

That's why a part of Lagos island was the capital and was exclusive for Whyte people only and the "returned slaves". While the places outside the capital were left to decay.

The first settlers were the Awori. The first government was from Benin. Then to make Lagos a city at all, there were two other sets of people: the Brazilian slaves of Yoruba origin, who came in 1852, and the Yoruba-speaking slaves, who came from Freetown, Sierra Leone

Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by bonnyhope: 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
Yul is tired of polygamous life
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by assholemods: 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
Goodmarlian:
Nobody dey drag land with them,it was just because obi won lagos they felt igbos have outnumbered them in their land hence the yoruba ronu noise.
Lol see small boy! "Yoruba Ronu" has being in existence before dem born your papa. If you are old enough to know the late "Hubert Ogunde" go listen to one of his albums released either late 70's or early 80's titled "Yoruba Ronu"
So carry your yeye election narratives commot, you can't come to somebody's land and start claiming it as your own something a Yoruba man cannot try in the East. Why is it only Igbo's? Why are the Hausas not claiming Lagos to be their own?

Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by Freethinker87: 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nobody is saying Lagos is not Yoruba land, what we are saying is that Lagos belongs to indigenous Lagosians. The fact that it is Yoruba land does not mean Yorubas who migrated from neighbouring states should capture the state and turn the indigenous people into slaves.

That has always been our argument and we will continue to support true sons of Lagos until they possess their rightful possessions.

Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by Vado(m): 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
Goodmarlian:
Nobody dey drag land with them,it was just because obi won lagos they felt igbos have outnumbered them in their land hence the yoruba ronu noise.

Think Yoruba doesn't make a significant number of the LP voters during the last Presidential election is self imposed deceit.

Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by assholemods: 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
Father4all:
This is why I hate the igbos. They betray themselves
Lol 😀 that is not betrayal but facts.

Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by assholemods: 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
Freethinker87:
Nobody is saying Lagos is not Yoruba land, what we are saying is that Lagos belongs to indigenous Lagosians. The fact that it is Yoruba land does not mean Yorubas who migrated from neighbouring states should capture the state and turn the indigenous people into slaves.

That has always been our argument and we will continue to support true sons of Lagosians until they possess their rightful possessions.
You are not making any sense! How can Yoruba be dragging with Yoruba slaves or not? And who are the true sons of Lagos that needs una support? Dem beg una?

Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by ibtommy(m): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nwaetche:
Shut up you goat!

If he's a goat, then what are you? Ain't you ashamed of yourself for spewing trash? Can a Yoruba man build a house on Igbo soil? Lagos and other parts of SW have really tried for you guys, so you should humble yourselves and respect them. Trying to claim ownership of Yoruba land is a wicked attempt that must be frowned at. Na people dey teach horse how to be wicked o. Hope you know that?

Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by Peppysco: 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
kellyjc:
A moniker that was created yesterday yet has spent more time here than some that are a month older is here to talk about tribalism while quoting an inconsequential fool who could not put his home in order from the same tribe he detest. Lagos is a south western state but also a cosmopolitan just like Abuja. Every Nigerian has equal rights no matter where they live in Nigeria.
For those of you quoting me, you haven't pointed out to me what part of my comment is wrong.
Nobody is arguing whether or not Lagos is a Yoruba land.
If this has to do with Grv and Sanwolu, then I will tell you that this is the first time a true lagosian is going to rule Lagos. And again,sanwolu is just a place holder.

Chinedu will rule Lagos, your mpummiri or whatever you call it that you take must be far higher than your capacity. You all will see 'something' come 11th.
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by Nononsense247: 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
Goodmarlian:
Olofo

Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by bobntu: 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
Lagos (being the former capital of Nigeria ) could be compared to Abuja. Gwari people who are native to the FCT do not hold sway in that city. Even in the colonial era, Lagos Colony was not part of Western Nigeria (with headquarters at Ibadan).

Have you tried comparing Ekiti State to Anambra?
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by pedrozone15(m): 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
This is exactly what I have been trying to say. I am Igbo born and bred in Lagos. The older Yoruba people were very accommodating. No tribal issues. We are friends till today and good ones at that.
Please Lagos is Yoruba's land, though a lot of tribes in their way have contributed to the growth of the state.
Let's stop tribalism and rather love each other.
Remember GOD is love and HE still loves you no matter what.
HE said, " Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.” Isaiah 1:18.
Come to JESUS now.

Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by Nononsense247: 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
LegendHero:

No it’s not that. It’s because of GRV past that was unraveled.

Igbos can’t take 1 bit of what they try dishing out.

Let’s say there is an Igbo guy with Yoruba mom, he called Igbos Nyamuri and Osu in many of his tweets and support OPC. Then he couldn’t even speak Igbo and he is running to be the governor of Anambra state.

Will you vote him? Abi no be the same Igbo that won’t even vote Bianca in Anambra again?

Brymo did not even abuse Igbos much before you all descended on him, why them are you gaslighting the Yorubas for descending on Chinedu Gbadebo that most of his past tweet are clearly anti-Yoruba?
That chinedu wey no fit enter as councillors... Na macaroni and falz wan destroy Lagos plus omohyibos now ... God pass all of them ... Make dem go dey stay aba with falz and macaroni

Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by assholemods: 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
Afolue:
When tinubu vex start dey discharge una go una papa house, una eyes go clear. Can the igbos try this in Kano? Can the Yorubas try this in aba or onitsha.? The answer is No! You pple are biting more than you can chew. You all should just pray Hiter doesn’t arise soon. Bunch of good for nothings. You have the guts not to vote for tinubu (a typical Yoruba man) after accommodating your ancestors …. Ekwensu them. Bunch of evil pple
My brother I taya o! I no blame dem sha na we allow them. Go Kano and see how dem full everywhere yet they dare not claim Kano to be no mans Land.

Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by Naija4love(m): 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nwaetche:
I agree 100% that Lagos is Yorubaland same as Enugu is Igboland and Kanu is Hausa land.

No one has problems with this except mischief makers.

However, just as in Hausa or Igboland, every citizen has a home state where his forebears come from or state of origin. It would not be good for someone from another state irrespective of belonging to same Ethnic group to deny an indigene opportunity to aspire for governorship in his home state due to the fact that his mom or wife is from another ethnic group.

Is is the high of sheer wickedness! Tinubus son wife's is from Anambra state. Would you deny him of being a governor if he come s to aspire as Osun or Lagos governor just because he married from the Igbo nation? mba nu ooh

Gbedebo Rhodes-Vivour is a true Lagosian and a true Omoluabi.

Princess Abiodun Islamiyat Oyesfusi is a princess of the ancient kingdom of Ikorodu Lagos.

Both Gbedebo and Princess Abiodun Islamiyat Oyesfusi are running under LP as governorship and deputy governorship candidate respectively.

Obidients as true patriots will help this exemplary Omuluabis win the Lagos back to the indigenes and residents.

We must not allow these migrants urchins to deceive true Lagosians and patriotic residents from voting GRV and the amiable Princess running under the LP flag.

A new LAGOS is POssible, a prosperous Lagos is POssible.

Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by sageb: 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
sharone21:

Really uncalled for

The Yorubas/Aworis, Tapas, Egun, Edo own Lagos.

Do u know that the Kings in Lagos were at a time buried in Benin?

Do you know that there are strong blood ties between the people of Benin Republic and Lagos, Ogun State and Benin City?

The whole of Badagry to Orile was sold to Nigeria by Benin Republic remember that Benin Republic isn't so endowed and Salt is one of their main natural resources.

Badagry sold to Nigeria?
Do you have any academic or legal document to prove your assertion/claim?

Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by Neyopumpin13: 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
Please talk to them,God will bless you one love.

Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by truthhurtsnaira: 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
assholemods:

My brother I taya o! I no blame dem sha na we allow them. Go Kano and see how dem full everywhere yet they dare not claim Kano to be no mans Land.

A smelly white man conquered your forefathers, some of his brothers raped your foremothers....

Yet today, you are talking "see how dem full everywhere"...

What type of local Nigger are you. You shyt self?

Your localness shaaaaaa, no wonder we no get common national airline...... You people are not worthy at all.....

No wonder in Ukraine they booted some Africans from the Bus when Russians soldiers approached. You people are the reason that racism continues to THRIVE.... because of your goddayum jealousy, hate and greed of each other...

Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by VEHINTOLAR: 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
Goodmarlian:

But the land belongs to Nigeria na!
All Nigerians must live anywhere in Nigeria its a must the military will deal with anybody that tries to change that.

Why are you so ashamed of your own land and so shamelessly obsessed with another man's land,omo IBO ? Be proud of where you come from for once,Lagos or any other parts of Yoruba land will never be yours !

Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by Sholaayeni070: 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
That's igbo behavior's did you remember oleku ija ore,won o ni pe te

Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by greggng: 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ellasure:

Fyi, some Igbo people are already dragging land from these statements I am reading.

All those writing that their families has been in Lagos before Lord lugard and they are in the third generation of Igbo people in Lagos are writing to express a claim to the city of Lagos. But I know that Yoruba people wil equally tell them why they are not at the appropriate time and place.

Wanting to claim indigenes title will require some prove and proven history of the family concern. Most of the claim will fail because upon your arrival at Yoruba land from anywhere you will need to mention the name of the Yoruba family members that welcome your grandfather into Lagos and the relationship at the time. What privileges were extended to you upon arrival and witnesses to up using such privileges at the time.

Did your parents participate in the Yorubaland warfares and on whose side did he fought? Or was your grandfather a captive of the Yoruba intercine warfare and used as a slave and which Lagos family did got attached to?

Man, Yoruba people get traditional practices that you are supposed to be familiar with with your long stay in their land.

These are some questions indigenes title seeking people must respond to.

I am.just hearing this from.your mouth this night ..But I am telling you the mind of majority of igbo people . This is a propaganda by those leaders like tinubu that continue to hold you yorubas to ransome . The reason why I don't like disrespect any ethnic group is cos amongst them are found people of integrity that do not support this remote and Stone age kind of thinking . Let me give you a example what happened at ogbomoso where I did my nysc.

On one of our meetings , this issue of who owns lagos came up ...I reminded everyone present that as graduates we are not expected to be thinking like those who brought this country to this miserable state we found ourselves . One of the yoruba guy got angry cos I didn't confirm the fact that lagos belong to yoruba. Is inferiority complex that makes someone always seek validation for what he assumed belong to him... at the end he threatened me and I had to travel to Ibadan to report the situation ...the guy in question was issued serious warning ...even the landlord of the house we use as corper Lodge evicted him.from there . I had to beg him to accept him . Two weeks for my service to end ...he landlord called me to his house . In his palor he apologise on behalf of the yoruba guy ..he told me that everything I said when a meeting was called to settle the matter was in order .

Let me tell you , the wealth of yorubas alone can never develop lagos...everyone knows that the reason you guys are afraid of the igbos is cos of what happened last Saturday...if you don't know Let me tell you in clear terms...they igbos decided to speak in one voice...in the past there eze ndigbo lagos will call them.on a meeting to vote apc and they will gladly do that ...but apc leadership don't appreciate the effort ...just some minutes ago the labor party spokes person in lagos was addressing all Nigerians in lagos state to jettison the misinformation being peddled by tinubu and his gang that igbos want to take over lagos . The Labour Party governorship candidate in lagos is not an igbo man ...is a yoruba man . Your problem is that you guys are not ready to liberate yourselves from slave master relationship. I will vote for whosever Labour party present...is rule of law ...people should be allowed to vote there conscience...tinubu is not from lagos state ..likewise most people occupying political office in lagos . Tribalising it is the worst conversation people should get into .

If you and your family are comfortable with tinubu ruling you for life , remember there are other yorubas who are not ready to be tinubu slave ..

Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by sharone21(f): 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
sageb:

Badagry sold to Nigeria?
Do you any academic or legal document to prove your assertion/claim?

This is on the lips of the average Cotonou person
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by chukwuibuipob: 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
grin Gala boys are land grabbers. sad
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by truthhurtsnaira: 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
greggng:

I am.just hearing this from.your mouth this night ..But I am telling you the mind of majority of igbo people . This is a propaganda by those leaders like tinubu that continue to hold you yorubas to ransome . The reason why I don't like disrespect any ethnic group is cos amongst them are found people of integrity that do not support this remote and Stone age kind of thinking . Let me give you a example what happened at ogbomoso where I did my nysc.

On one of our meetings , this issue of who owns lagos came up ...I reminded everyone present that as graduates we are not expected to be thinking like those who brought this country to this miserable state we found ourselves . One of the yoruba guy got angry cos I didn't confirm the fact that lagos belong to yoruba. Is inferiority complex that makes someone always seek validation for what he assumed belong to him... at the end he threatened me and I had to travel to Ibadan to report the situation ...the guy in question was issued serious warning ...even the landlord of the house we use as corper Lodge evicted him.from there . I had to beg him to accept him . Two weeks for my service to end ...he landlord called me to his house . In his palor he apologise on behalf of the yoruba guy ..he told me that everything I said when a meeting was called to settle the matter was in order .

Let me tell you , the wealth of yorubas alone can never develop lagos...everyone knows that the reason you guys are afraid of the igbos is cos of what happened last Saturday...if you don't know Let me tell you in clear terms...they igbos decided to speak in one voice...in the past there eze ndigbo lagos will call them.on a meeting to vote apc and they will gladly do that ...but apc leadership don't appreciate the effort ...just some minutes ago the labor party spokes person in lagos was addressing all Nigerians in lagos state to jettison the misinformation being peddled by tinubu and his gang that igbos want to take over lagos . The Labour Party governorship candidate in lagos is not an igbo man ...is a yoruba man . Your problem is that you guys are not ready to liberate yourselves from slave master relationship. I will vote for whosever Labour party present...is rule of law ...people should be allowed to vote there conscience...tinubu is not from lagos state ..likewise most people occupying political office in lagos . Tribalising it is the worst conversation people should get into .

If you and your family are comfortable with tinubu ruling you for life , remember there are other yorubas who are not ready to be tinubu slave ..

Many Yoruba people are angry with the election... It's just the Yoruba that see themselves as a "Tibubu" that are celebrating. They can't even tell you what his agenda is to improve even Yoruba land... He aint attend no debates, town halls, phuck all that, just dancing and walking, and talking ....

They give him all types of praise, that is why common local boys called Pastors are having mega churches...because lots of Black people are foolish- and stinky

Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by assholemods: 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:

A smelly white man conquered your forefathers, some of his brothers raped your foremothers....

Yet today, you are talking "see how dem full everywhere"...

What type of local Nigger are you. You shyt self?

Your localness shaaaaaa, no wonder we no get common national airline...... You people are not worthy at all.....

No wonder in Ukraine they booted some Africans from the Bus when Russians soldiers approached. You people are the reason that racism continues to THRIVE.... because of you goddayum jealousy, hate and greed of each other...
A beg shut the mess off ! If you don't understand my comments shut up. The most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria are Igbos. You just spewing rubbish joining issues that are not related together!
Igbo people no full everywhere? If na dat one dey pain you can hug transformer but that is a fact. If you like call me names I don't give a mess.. your brother has spoken the truth. Una come person house to claim am. Bunch of ungrateful people! U and your mumu comment!

Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by XAUBulls: 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
windofchange:
The talks that Lagos is a no mans Land by igbos has been flying around so he decided to respond.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpXSlaBsFPU/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by guru90: 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
Yul...
U seriously have family issues with your two wives.... Please go and solve ur family issues first.....

Because u are just talking trash.....
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by Mccullum: 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nwaetche:
I agree 100% that Lagos is Yorubaland same as Enugu is Igboland and Kanu is Hausa land.

No one has problems with this except mischief makers.

However, just as in Hausa or Igboland, every citizen has a home state where his forebears come from or state of origin. It would not be good for someone from another state irrespective of belonging to same Ethnic group to deny an indigene opportunity to aspire for governorship in his home state due to the fact that his mom or wife is from another ethnic group.

Is is the high of sheer wickedness! Tinubus son wife's is from Anambra state. Would you deny him of being a governor if he come s to aspire as Osun or Lagos governor just because he married from the Igbo nation? mba nu ooh

Gbedebo Rhodes-Vivour is a true Lagosian and a true Omoluabi.

Princess Abiodun Islamiyat Oyesfusi is a princess of the ancient kingdom of Ikorodu Lagos.

Both Gbedebo and Princess Abiodun Islamiyat Oyesfusi are running under LP as governorship and deputy governorship candidate respectively.

Obidients as true patriots will help this exemplary Omuluabis win the Lagos back to the indigenes and residents.

We must not allow these migrants urchins to deceive true Lagosians and patriotic residents from voting GRV and the amiable Princess running under the LP flag.

A new LAGOS is POssible, a prosperous Lagos is POssible.

We're not voting both of them, Sanwo-Olu is our governor for one more term.

Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
Lavida486:
oga no body is accomodating any body Lagos was built by federal Government with common wealth so invariably it's city for every Nigerian the same applies to Abuja Hausa Man have the right to ask anybody to leave Kano state because it is developed by state resources and not federal money, Yoruba Man have the right ask any body to leave any other state in south west but not lagos.what yorubas failed to understand is that when ever you ask any body to vacate Lagos to his own state invariably you are telling the federal government to go and replicate what they deed in Lagos in terms of development to every other state in Nigeria, however we should always remember that there are social contract between government and Nigeria citizens in both Lagos and Abuja

There aren’t any social contract between Lagos and the government o, stop deceiving yourselves, if that’s the case then Calabar too is no man’s land. Be wise and accept Lagos is a Yoruba state, no contesting, put your head down and do your business in peace then go back to go invest in your village, any other agenda will be met with force.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Fashola, Fayemi May Replace Osinbajo As VP - Daily Independent / Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says / Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86