Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche (19853 Views)

Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday / Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs / Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by nlfpmod: 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
As shared by Emmanuel ONYECHE:

Dear Lagosians,

Please call the MD of Onikan General Hospital and ask him why he wants to keep Sanwo Olu that killed young people at Lekki Toll Gate in power.

Ask him why he is unduly pressuring the staff of the hospital to support APC.

Hello everyone, good afternoon and well done for your support and assistance in rendering health care services. Please if you have (PVC's) Permanent Voters Card, please bring it to the hospital between now and Friday for us to see. Let us know where you live and where your polling booth is. What are your challenges and how can we assist you to vote in the next election?

Starting from tomorrow, we will be gathering this information to see how we can assist and ensure our employer does not loose his seat, as it can affect us.

https://twitter.com/Ashibuoguh/status/1631967962893615104/photo/1

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by Massiveglory: 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
Sanwolu should be careful so he does not lose what is ordinarly suppose to be his own.

I know sanwolu is afraid and jittery due to the authentic presidential election results in Lagos state where PODATTI and labour party cleared over 75% of the votes. Not the fake nonsense that was manipulated.

Sanwolu be careful. Ordinarily you should be returned back to office. But with all these unholy moves, be careful so you don't lose what is yours.

A new Nigeria is on ground and Tinubu will not preside over the new Nigeria. All these wuruwuru will not work in the new Nigeria.

225 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by NothingDoMe: 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
They have started again. Tell your employer that you don't have PVC simple.

Racoon. Princeoflagos. sekundosekundo. God100

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by VeryWickedGoat: 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Dear Tinubu urchins, This is rigging.

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by FreeStuffsNG: 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
How is bringing your PVC to work an issue?Which law is broken? You were given days off for that single purpose to collect your PVC yet you do not want to show the PVC to your employer when you claimed to have collected it during the days off work LASG gave you. Those days you took as off days to collect PVC were paid for with my tax so LASG should affirm it was well used!If you took those days off yet have no PVC then you will answer query and refund those days off to LASG

When the endtime fake prophecies religious charlatans all over Igboland were asking their pumped up hate-filled bigoted members to bring their PVCs to 'audit' the votes for lp in their gathering, the lp mob were hailing them. https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/06/27/anambra-cleric-declares-operation-show-your-pvc-in-church/

So how is that of Onikan now different? If you like do not show your PVC, it is between you and your management. O ti ri işe imi ni ile epo niyen.

For how long shall we have socially irresponsible citizens? Show your PVC then go to your PU and vote.

The PVC collcted was about 7m but only about 1m voted. That is because institutions did not complement the effort of INEC.

Congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

72 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by Ofunaofu: 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
And they claim they are democrats

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by duro4chang(m): 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
Everything about labour party is lie, propaganda and mischief.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by sekundosekundo: 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
NothingDoMe:
They have started again. Tell your employer that you don't have PVC simple.

Racoon. Princeoflagos. sekundosekundo. God100

Just like Buhari, Thifnubu have not gotten anything on merit.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by helinues: 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
grin

Please call the MD of Onikan General Hospital and ask him why he wants to keep Sanwo Olu that killed young people at Lekki Toll Gate in power.

I am yet to understand how people will concoct lie in their head, force themselves to believe it and still argue about their own lie..

Anyone who sincerely believed a massacre happen at Lekki should check in into rehab for brain examination.... Hahaha Eniola Badmus resurrected just like Buhari bah?

If you believe this fake sms, then I have a mansion in Mars which I want to sell.

They want to take Lagos state by force while their region is in dilapidated situation.

Liars won't make heaven, JUPITER is there new destination

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by Cantonese: 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
Mago mago people.

A no structure party now making them sleepless. Now they see that Nigerian are wiser. The decent youths are awake. The know that their braggadocio and thugs will not work. Now it is time to beg.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by NothingDoMe: 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
How is bringing your PVC to work an issue?Which law is broken?

When the endtime fake prophecies religious leaders all over Igboland were asking their hate-filled members to bring their PVCs to 'audit' the votes for lp in their gathering, the lp mob were hailing them.

So how is that of Onikan now different? If you like do not show your PVC, it is beyween you and your management.

For how long shall we have socially ireesponsible citizens? Show your PVC then go to your PU and vote.

The PVC collcted was about 7m but lonly about 1m voted. That is because institutions did not complement the effort of INEC.

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
I can't make any sense of this ranting. Where is it in the law that you have to take your PVC to your employer. This is how Tinubu wants to run the govt? Too bad.

I've advised them. They don't have PVC. Others broke it when Obi lost. And no there's no scanned copy.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by FalseProphet1(m): 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
What is Sanwo-olu so afraid of?

Anyways I see LP winning Lagos State.

This I have seen.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by ebuk4real(m): 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2023

When slavery was to be abolished, some slaves were very angry and would've preferred it wasn't. Despite them being slaves, they hated the thought of not seeing others in chains. They would've preferred if they were freed and others in slavery. If not, let them all be slaves.

(This is not about slaves literally, but APC moronic puppets.)

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by Achieverskit: 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
Good
Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by temitope27(m): 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
And so? Obidient has done worse

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
Lolzzz....No be tinubu kill for lekki again, na sanwo olu now.... grin grin grin

Diz guys are just so fvcking disgusting...

Lagos needs to learn the hard way for being so accommodating.... make sanwo lose, the eyes of the so called woke omoluabi gats open with tears wey go don full am...

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by obi4eze(m): 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
grin

If these people have worked well, they wouldn't force people to vote for them. This is very bad. This is what will make people vote against them.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by madapcmod: 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
Desperation

8 Likes

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by Toneypen247(m): 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
This is criminal

7 Likes

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by Bluebeach: 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
Omo this is serious.

APC is now duplicating PVC’s in Lagos in other to use it and gather more votes.

They are seriously importing people that will use the duplicate PVC’s.

Why should people working with government agencies in Lagos be forced to submit their PVC and Buhari is yet to say a word about this?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by Fut9ure: 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
Haha

I love the hardship and sufferings

Nigerians are sick

We all are sick

I will continue to celebrate 🍾 and pop champagne anytime I hear bad news from Nigeria

How can a sane human go to the polling unit and vote for Apc again...Nigerians are sick..how can politicians give you adhoc staff small money and you really rig the election for Apc...Nigerians are sick

Untill we put on our conscience and grab our pvc without tribalism, religion and petty sentiments And do the right thing

I will keep on saying it If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit and he is aware of his environment but you voted and you you want the same man to head over 220 millions Nigeria may you and your children know no peace

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by queenolofofo(f): 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
H
Mm
Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by funshint(m): 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
You people have started with peddling lies again about abi. Just pray that Sanwoolu does not win; the restructuring we've been talking about is long overdue. You people are dangerous!
I support everything needed to make sure that Sanwoolu retains his seat. All hands must be on deck. This people are calling for war; and they'll get it. Enough of these rubbish!
Seun call your mods to order!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by Amaggedon: 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
How is bringing your PVC to work an issue?Which law is broken?

When the endtime fake prophecies religious charlatans all over Igboland were asking their hate-filled members to bring their PVCs to 'audit' the votes for lp in their gathering, the lp mob were hailing them. https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/06/27/anambra-cleric-declares-operation-show-your-pvc-in-church/

So how is that of Onikan now different? If you like do not show your PVC, it is beyween you and your management.

For how long shall we have socially ireesponsible citizens? Show your PVC then go to your PU and vote.

The PVC collcted was about 7m but only about 1m voted. That is because institutions did not complement the effort of INEC.

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
What has PVC got to do with place of work , is the work place polling unit? Are you all mad?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by Afokesco(m): 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
If u ever feel useless, remember, there are people in Big Brother House presently thinking they are trending

8 Likes

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by Tofax: 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
Supreme Court's Judgement in 2008 Mandated a Candidate to Score At Least 25% in the FCT - Michael Kaase Aondoakaa, SAN is Nigeria's former justice minister in office from July 2007 to 10 February 2010.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43_mR6Z9-3w

https://www.nairaland.com/7595747/fct-courts-judgement-2008-mandated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by Laple0541(m): 1:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
Anyone that votes for Labour party or any other party in Lagos State will only labour in vain. Noone can unseat Sanwo Olu among the contestants.

We crave good governance and Sanwo Olu had proven his worth so if some people allow their inborn hatred to precide over their conscience then it's obvious they are destined for destruction.

It is obvious the Muslim-Muslim ticket obviously affected Tinubu in Lagos during the last election and I am sure this time around both Christians and Muslims will come out in mass and re-elect Sanwo Olu.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by IpobAntidote: 1:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
Oynche Onyanra. Omo ale bast@rd ret@rded imb@cile IPOB terrorist monkey.
These idiots have never deem it necessary to ask pandora Obituary who killed all the dead bodies that were dumped inside the Anambra River while he was Governor. No, that's not necessary. Let's just concentrate on good Governance in Lagos and the SW. SE can be a jungle run by IPOB terrorist imbeciles.

These people are really getting taking a piss. Any omo ale Yoruba that votes against Sanwolou will live to regret their decision sooner or later.
Even forget about tribe, what has the Cheenedu done in his life to warrant you vote? Pls tell me his accomplishments. Is going to scholl now and automatic qualification? Is Sanwolu not educated?
The IPOB packaged fraud will fail just like Pandora pathological Obi tuary also failed.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by Sholaco: 1:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
And so? Your Rev Fathers from eastern region no do more than that? Hypocrites

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by dorodee(m): 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
Mafia government in lagos. About to be replicated at the federal level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by Putindbutt: 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
This was the same type of propaganda that ibos in Lagos were spreading before the Presidential election, they have picked it up from where they stopped to Gubernatorial election. Una no dey tire?
How people could people migrate from SE to become a major nuisance in another man's region is beyond human reasoning. One thing is very certain, things will no longer remain the same after the elections and ibos would only have themselves to blame for it.

22 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Here Are The 10 Ministries Planning To Spend 86% Of Nigeria’s Budget In 2024 / Kogi Protester, Sali Ndarusa Dies After Protest. Photos / Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.