Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep (2653 Views)

Abdullahi, Sani Abacha’s Son ‘Dies In His Sleep’ / Wike Hosts Yari, Abacha’s Son In Rivers (Photos) / Mustapha Sani Abacha Was Born In Aso Rock To A Sitting Head Of State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep by isahrabson: 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
Sani Abacha’s son, Abdullahi dies in his sleep

March 4, 2023

Abdullahi, one of the sons of the late former Head of State, Sani Abacha, is dead.

This was revealed on Saturday by his sister, Gumsu Sani Abacha.

Gumsu broke the sad news in a Twitter post.

According to her, Abdullahi died in the early hours of the day.

“Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raji’un. I lost my younger brother Abdullahi Sani Abacha,” she wrote.

“May Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him jannatul firdous, Ameen. Please include him in your prayers,” she added.

2 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep by ahnie: 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
Junkies arena.
If you by any chance have a faint idea how this peeps abuse drugs n lead a reckless life eeh,you go shake your head.

When the stolen loots of his father cudnt save him.
Rest in peace anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep by Asgard13: 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raji’un..

We all owe this price ..

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep by Philgafauto: 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
undecided undecided undecided

What is our business with this news?

I really don’t understand.

2 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep by Racoon(m): 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
Humn! What really happened to him.

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep by shuttox: 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
Rip
Re: Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
isahrabson:

March 4, 2023

Abdullahi, one of the sons of the late former Head of State, Sani Abacha, is dead.

“Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raji’un. I lost my younger brother Abdullahi Sani Abacha,” she wrote.

“May Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him jannatul firdous, Ameen. Please include him in your prayers,” she added.

Like father like son tongue

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep by CodeTemplar: 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
The other day Pastor Adeboye spoke about someone who ruled as if he was too big and got terminated by God.

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep by infohenry(m): 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
This a lesson nobody wants to learn, no matter what you accumulate in this world you leave them behind when you die.
Rest in peace young Abacha

2 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep by PlayMaker14: 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
Another bite of the Apple.

2 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Another bite of the Apple.
Death is inevitable, pray for him. It is the right thing to do

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep by VeryWickedGoat: 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Seyi Tinubu loading

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep by Horus(m): 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
Racoon:
Humn! What really happened to him.

He couldn't handle the election results

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep by Gaabasky: 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
That's the only thing we can't rig.
Re: Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep by olasaad(f): 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
May Allah forgive him

Re: Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep by Citygospel: 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
infohenry:
This a lesson nobody wants to learn, no matter what you accumulate in this world you leave them behind when you die.
Rest in peace young Abacha

They want to accumulate even if death awaits them the next seconds.

We must not allow them to enjoy their loot
Re: Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep by pquaver(m): 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
isahrabson:

March 4, 2023

Rip.. Was he obidient? It could be HBP..

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep by Faber(m): 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
isahrabson:

March 4, 2023

Na so Tinubu go die in his sleep, if he no want hear word return our certificate of return...if you come here to attack my comments, whereas Tinubu no be your papa...

Na bastard you be. Just prove yourself a bastard by quoting me

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep by Venusman(m): 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
Re: Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep by Omoawoke: 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
ahnie:
Junkies arena.
If you by any chance have a faint idea how this peeps abuse drugs n lead a reckless life eeh,you go shake your head.

Rest in peace anyway.

That meme enter sha
Re: Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep by Beremx(f): 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
May his soul rest in peace.
Condolences to his family
Re: Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep by blabulu2000: 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
isahrabson:

March 4, 2023

Some many of these indomie generation will not know Sanni Abacha....

History is important....
Re: Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
Re: Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep by blabulu2000: 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
Faber:

Na so Tinubu go die in his sleep, if he no want hear word return our certificate of return...if you come here to attack my comments, whereas Tinubu no be your papa...

Na bastard I be...I'm insanely mad and my trashy comment depicts my kind of personality....call me a madman, you are not far from the truth eeeeeee
Re: Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep by Cajal(m): 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
isahrabson:

March 4, 2023

Amin

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep by LikeAking: 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
Rip!

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep by Zico777(m): 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
Seyi Tinubu loading
U guys should stop wishing people dead!
Re: Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep by VeryWickedGoat: 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
Zico777:

U guys should stop wishing people dead!

But you wished us death at the just concluded election.
Re: Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep by Moh247: 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
Inalilahi wa Ina li lahi Raji hun
Re: Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep by Zico777(m): 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

But you wished us death at the just concluded election.
How??!!
Re: Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep by stuffs2002: 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
ahnie:
Junkies arena.

Rest in peace anyway.

Stone hearted IPOB everywhere

Learn to have a heart because most people knew SE are too stone hearted which is why Nigerians didn't vote the Pandora criminal
Re: Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep by stuffs2002: 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
isahrabson:

March 4, 2023

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'un

May Allah have on his. soul

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud / Obama Admits He Is A Muslim / Senators Slam Presidency Over N10b Anniversary Budget !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.