Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,327 members, 7,842,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

The Man Governor Goodwin Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man Governor Goodwin Obaseki (371 Views)

Edo 2020: APC Screening Committee Disqualifies Goodwin Obaseki / Goodwin Obaseki Is The Worst Governor In Niger Delta / BREAKING: APC Sacks Governor Goodwin Obaseki Of Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Governor Goodwin Obaseki by Ericsson123: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
The traits of Governor Godwin Obaseki is something that is not common among recent leaders that I have seen. First is the compassion and love for his people, I mean genuine love. A man who stands by his words all the time. He has fixed the Education, civil service and the infrastructural developments is highly commendable. He came. He saw and He conquered.

1 Like

Re: The Man Governor Goodwin Obaseki by amebovics: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
Edo can only move forward

Re: The Man Governor Goodwin Obaseki by Inne: 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
No government has ever worked on the civil service commission the way governor obaseki is working he means well for the good people of Edo let us all come out in mass to vote PDP

1 Like

Re: The Man Governor Goodwin Obaseki by sim37(m): 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
This same Edo wey I dey so?
You re one the people causing problem everywhere with fallacies
Re: The Man Governor Goodwin Obaseki by PrimeWatermark: 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
This same Edo State??
Obaseki??

Make una softly dey lie naah

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Collation Officer Alleges Threat To Life, Family / Where Atiku Abubakar Made Mistake And How It Cost Him The Election / INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Reps Members-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.