Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport (24982 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) / NDLEA Arrests Spain-bound Businessman, Intercepts Heroin, Meth Consignments / Supo Bamidele, Businessman Arrested With Human Parts In Osun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Temidayo9(m): 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
Not him, Tilumbu is the drug baron. grin grin grin
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by ecolime(m): 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
Their Boss is in power now
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Nayturalistic: 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
Zihno:
Waiting for educated Nigerians to show their tribalism.

Now you’ve seen it.. go sck a dck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by REDshouse(m): 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
Obidient

1 Like

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by 0monnak0da: 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
Why take heroin to India?

1 Like

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by olumide4christ: 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
chisomkachy:
I

But these people say Tinubu is a drug Lord. By my observations (correct me if I'm wrong), since last year, the people who have been caught with drugs are majorly the easterners.

You know, when I was in the higher institution, we were taught in Principles of Law that "he who comes to equity must come with clean hands".

Let's do away with hypocrisy and double standards...when we do, we will move forward as a country!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Elidrisy20: 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
If na politics na zero Dem dey carry,when it comes to drugs and crime na 1st position dem dey maintain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by KingofTheStreet: 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
Wahala
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Bakrabas: 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
There son hasn't won the presidency yet ooo... Crime is no man tribe anyway.

May God expose the rest

Later they'll be riding in exotic cars, that's why I can't be jealous or envy of anyone

I believe in my hustling

To all legit hustlers The little you've however can start a life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Zihno: 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Now you’ve seen it.. go sck a dck

I’m not your D!ck loving father. Don’t project.
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by DenreleDave(m): 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
grin grin
temitope27:
See werey face grin, na me send you?

U will rot in jail nyanmiri
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Nayturalistic: 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
Zihno:

I’m not your D!ck loving father. Don’t project.

Shift before e touch you Chinedu.. ur mate no de here. Go ff ur papa play.

2 Likes

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by greatiyk4u(m): 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
While a suspect, Geoffrey Okpani, 31, was arrested at Bukuru area of Jos, Plateau state with 27.45kg of cannabis, [b]Ajayi Tope, 30, was arrested on Saturday 4th March at Area 5 Ile-[/b]Ife, in Ife south local government area of Osun state with 18kg of same substance.

1 Like

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by joe1309: 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
chisomkachy:
As NDLEA nabs another at Abuja airport, intercepts skunk consignments at Tincan, meth in soap bars at courier firm; seizes 778, 190 pills of tramadol, others in Taraba

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02duWxaJ4KhJqup1UwGYU6WC1y3LRR2CcZnQv3G5q6kvs8jhU6Pdu6Qv1jKyJB6Mql&id=100069123281551&mibextid=Nif5oz
drugs and Igbo people na 4 and 6. I nor even bother to read na just the name I check n I nor dey disappointed. Na them dey run am!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Zihno: 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Shift before e touch you Chinedu.. ur mate no de here. Go ff ur papa play.

This Chinedu will finish you proper. You don’t have the intelligence, bandwidth or the smartness to engage me. Next time, don’t be quick to tell random strangers online that your lowlife father likes d!ck and arse.
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by olumide4christ: 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
Raymeskey:
You go just dey inside your Corrola or Honda dey wonder where these people get money from with the kind of Benz, Lexus, BMW etc wey dey pass. Sometimes I go dey wonder when my hustle go land me such cars

No be all them comes from legal means
As from today I refuse to be intimidated by such things

Sure sir!

That's the way to go! You never know who is clean and who is dirty and corrupt.

Just trust God for favor to help you achieve your goals. God's favor and blessings are far better than ill-gotten wealth! The Bible says that "the Lord makes rich and he adds no sorrow to it" - Proverbs 10:22

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Shikena(m): 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nnewi self-made multi-millionaire at work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by JamoPypy: 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
Hzhdhdh

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by GeneralPulal: 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
ilwill:
Male South African Mastiff puppies available
Price: #140,000

Contact for more details
Are they pure breed?
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by sencekompis: 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
DEVELOPERS IPOB ASSOCIATE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Samogloby: 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
Developer

1 Like

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by ilwill(m): 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
GeneralPulal:

Are they pure breed?

Yeah Chief. Sire has pedigree details
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by GeneralPulal: 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
ilwill:

Yeah Chief. Sire has pedigree details
Breed of which country?

1 Like

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by assholemods: 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
Anambra man.. 😂😂😂😂 Developers of Lagos! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by ilwill(m): 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
GeneralPulal:

Breed of which country?
South African Mastiff. you can contact me for parent pictures and pedigree details
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by dreynewton: 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2023

Adorn your wrist with the ultra 8 smartwatch.

Monitor your blood pressure , track your steps , answer calls in real time and read your messages.

Call or WhatsApp

Pay on delivery 🚚 Nationwide via courier service.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Almaigaa: 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
Another Peter Obi's Brother grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by generalwo(m): 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
Igbo amaka.... Umuna kwenu.... Ehhhh!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
WA - ZO And Especially BIA Are always ably represented in the Narcotics business they are all making Nigeria proud home and away 🤣😂🤣 Mods I know say una be sad people normally Abeg o I included everybody this time in my tribalism 🤣😁
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
generalwo:
Igbo amaka.... Umuna kwenu.... Ehhhh!!!
😂🔥🤣Kwenuuu

2 Likes

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
I’m sure these ones were busy trolling Tinubu, calling him drug baron, now see where they’ve ended up

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child / Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos / EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.