Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,321 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport (24977 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) / NDLEA Arrests Spain-bound Businessman, Intercepts Heroin, Meth Consignments / Supo Bamidele, Businessman Arrested With Human Parts In Osun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Bahamas95(m): 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
Why is it that you must always zoom before you see the names of northerners? undecided
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Teeroyzimma: 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
temitope27:
where do you see northerners selling drugs on the street in South?
everywhere in naija
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by omoadeleye(m): 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
Na dem dey always call Tinubu drug baron for internet
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by tamdun: 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
Awon Werey go come nairaland dey claim billionaire
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by BastadThiefnubu: 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ibo and crime are like 5 and 6, it is the reason nobody should envy any Igbo person. Dem take crime swear for Igbo people? Even their elders that should be role models to their hopeless and frustrated youths are all bunch of criminals.
This is what an Igbo man calls hardwork. Hahahaha
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by frog12: 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
these igbos are the worse. very flamboyant but many are drug dealers
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by temitope27(m): 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
everywhere in naija
most people who sell drugs here in akur are from Delta,Edo and ibos and few yorubas

2 Likes

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Herkim(m): 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
Obi invictus nwanne indeed!

The successful entrepreneur of our time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by CXLVII: 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
Obidients

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by nedekid: 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
Wonderful!
With all the checks both in naija and doha, how would this criminal have expected to sail through successfully?
He should be dealt with promptly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Sucre6: 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
The Obi supporters are international certified fraudulent people they forged Letter of Finland Prime Minister against me, they they photoshot interpol arrest against me in 2022, they forged EU observers letter in favour of Peter Obi, they can now forge INEC returning cert for OBI or photoshop Tinubu head and replace it with Peter Obi own as their illusional President from 3rd position. I want to see them forge INEC apology letter to Peter Obi and Nigerians

Mazi Simon Ekpa

If you are the real Ekpa, may Amadioha reject your carcass, for you have instigated the youths and wasted a lot of blood, may you never know peace
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by tyinfinity: 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
Guinean passport from another obidog.their master obituary came third in an election where he could not get two third 25% but peter in his usual wayo way which he used for ojukwu wants to jump to first position

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Chetas81(m): 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
Raymeskey:
You go just dey inside your Corrola or Honda dey wonder where these people get money from with the kind of Benz, Lexus, BMW etc wey dey pass. Sometimes I go dey wonder when my hustle go land me such cars

No be all them comes from legal means
As from today I refuse to be intimidated by such things
bro I no dey move body whenever I see Igbo Man inside the expensive car because their way not always clean

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Tommydare(m): 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
Pablo Escobar wannabe. Eleyi naa ma fi aso penpe roko oba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by DenreleDave(m): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
nedekid:
Wonderful!
With all the checks both in naija and doha, how would this criminal have expected to sail through successfully?
He should be dealt with promptly.
lo cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy

Nedekid, my oga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Kobicove(m): 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
ednut1:
Alot of people forming business man are actually into drugs and yahoo.

Exactly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by snowball11(m): 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
Goodconcept78:
SOON THEY WILL BE EVERYWHERE ON SOCIAL MEDIA FLAUNTING THEIR ILL GOTTEN WEALTH.

MAKING HARDWORKING AND LEGIT PEOPLE FEEL LIKE THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING

HE SHOULD ROT IN JAIL

SAI JAGABAN

But this one too is a drug addict now! cheesy
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by twilliamx(m): 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
Same way their hero made his first money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Came4amod: 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
Goodconcept78:
SOON THEY WILL BE EVERYWHERE ON SOCIAL MEDIA FLAUNTING THEIR ILL GOTTEN WEALTH.

MAKING HARDWORKING AND LEGIT PEOPLE FEEL LIKE THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING

HE SHOULD ROT IN JAIL

SAI JAGABAN
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Papichulostunne(m): 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
Patriotic9ja:
Hmm see them. This one too go dey shout Obidient here and there
This na one of Urchin handlers here on NL
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Goddyrichie(m): 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
Zico5:
That's their work. Talk of any evil acts in world you will find them there. Their next act is to steal Lagos and add it to their Biafra. Very greedy set of individuals. They can sell their parents so far it's on money issue.
so delta too are Igbo abi
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by XAUBulls: 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
Patriotic9ja:
Hmm see them. This one too go dey shout Obidient here and there
Lol.
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by just2endowed: 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
temitope27:
See werey face grin, na me send you?

U will rot in jail nyanmiri

Na waoh.... Minimum 20 years loading and all his youthful years are gone.

Drug doesn't pay

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by XAUBulls: 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
Chetas81:
bro I no dey move body whenever I see Igbo Man inside the expensive car because their way not always clean
Deep.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by XAUBulls: 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
ednut1:
Alot of people forming business man are actually into drugs and yahoo.
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by XAUBulls: 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
chisomkachy:
I
Celestine Kingsley, 49yrs.
His mother is not from Guinea. More like a syndicate acquired Guinean international passport.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by XAUBulls: 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
chisomkachy:
As NDLEA nabs another at Abuja airport, intercepts skunk consignments at Tincan, meth in soap bars at courier firm; seizes 778, 190 pills of tramadol, others in Taraba

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02duWxaJ4KhJqup1UwGYU6WC1y3LRR2CcZnQv3G5q6kvs8jhU6Pdu6Qv1jKyJB6Mql&id=100069123281551&mibextid=Nif5oz
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by CHAQUR: 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
The incoming president must continue with Major General Buba Marwa in NDLEA... Marwa dey use quota system dey arrest druggies. Imagine someone with a name like Chukwu-something, Cynthia Okeke a 5 in 1 INEC officer, Okoli, Okorie etc at helm of NDLEA affairs... Na only hausa & Yoruba tramadol & weed joints hin go dey raid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by OmegaAutos: 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
Another Obidient caught.. awon weyrey, he will use the proceeds to buy house in Lagos and start boasting of being hardworking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Bimbilla(m): 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
I swear na dem
chisomkachy:
As NDLEA nabs another at Abuja airport, intercepts skunk consignments at Tincan, meth in soap bars at courier firm; seizes 778, 190 pills of tramadol, others in Taraba

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02duWxaJ4KhJqup1UwGYU6WC1y3LRR2CcZnQv3G5q6kvs8jhU6Pdu6Qv1jKyJB6Mql&id=100069123281551&mibextid=Nif5oz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Men Arrested For Stealing Tubers Of Yam In Delta State [photos] / Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found / Italy Jails Three Nigerian Mafia 'subjects' Of Cosa Nostra Clan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.