Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto (16667 Views)

2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu / Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) / 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by YorubaNiBaba(m): 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
The Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar III, has described the victory of Nigeria’s President-Elect, Bola Tinubu, in the just concluded presidential election as the work of God.

Abubakar said Tinubu’s victory was the act of God Almighty.

The Sultan of Sokoto spoke yesterday at the coronation of the new Emir of Dutse in Jigawa State, Alhaji Hameem Nuhu Sanusi.

The monarch urged Nigerians to accept the outcome of the 2023 presidential election.
He urged Nigerians to support their leaders because they “can’t fight God’s making.”
“Leadership is from Allah Almighty given to whoever He wishes at any time He wishes and nobody can query Him or change what He did.
“God Almighty did what He wished. We should consider it an act of God. He made the winners and nobody can stop or change what God Almighty did,”
he said.

Tinubu had defeated his close rival, Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and Peter Obi of the Labour Party, LP, after polling the highest number of votes.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/05/presidential-election-tinubus-victory-an-act-of-god-sultan-of-sokoto/

72 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by puremaker7(m): 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
Eluupeee, oya so pe oti law

96 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by jogojogo: 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
Them no go listen untill them suffer another disgrace

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by greatiyk4u(m): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
No be lie
That's if all things remain constant as God made them to be......

The wish of the people is the wish of God on his people

If Tinubu returns the mandate(which is the rightful thing to do)it is also the will of God

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by blackpanda: 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
I so much love daddy tinubu kiss

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by blackpanda: 5:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
greatiyk4u:
No be lie
That's if all things remain constant as God made them to be......

The wish of the people is the wish of God on his people

If Tinubu returns the mandate(which is the rightful thing to do)it is also the will of God

Tinubu won the elections, you guys should go and rest

140 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by Quest7777: 5:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
It will only be considered an Act of God if the mandate was justly gotten without rigging & reflects the wish of majority of Nigerians. cool

Meantime, any of these can still be ruled by Supreme Court:
1. Entire election cancelled & fresh one ordered
2. Tinubu declared rightful winner
3. Atiku declared rightful winner
4. Obi declared rightful winner
5. Run-off elections of Tinubu/Atiku or Tinubu/Obi or Atiku/Obi to determine rightful winner

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by Beremx(f): 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
Sultan respect yourself!! 😐😐😐

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by Berrityga: 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
The elections has only made me 100x more heart hardened. I don't know how wicked people can be. After all the violence and rigging the exalted fool can come out and say shiiiiit. I swear if not for God I would have killed a lot.

23 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by wingmanIII: 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
Bull shit!!
It's this crap the aristocrats use to subjugate their subjects in the north. The "will "of Allah
The Arabs that brought islam to them have largely dumped this BS. Dey mumu

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by GeneralPulal: 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
Quest7777:
It will only be considered an Act of God if the mandate was justly gotten without rigging & reflects the wish of majority of Nigerians. cool

Meantime, any of these can still be ruled by Supreme Court:
1. Entire election cancelled & fresh one ordered
2. Tinubu declared rightful winner
3. Atiku declared rightful winner
4. Obi declared rightful winner
5. Run-off elections of Tinubu/Atiku or Tinubu/Obi or Atiku/Obi to determine rightful winner
Wake up..
This is not a chieftaincy title..

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by ogologoamu: 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
This is the criminal that told INEC chairman to go ahead and declare Tinubu the winner.

SATAN OF SOKOTO.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by jahsharon: 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
Lifewell:
An act of the devil

So the devil supercedes your own god. Better go and buy another god at Upper Iweka Bridge Head

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by jahsharon: 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
ogologoamu:
This is the criminal that told INEC chairman to go ahead and declare Tinubu the winner.

SATAN OF SOKOTO.

Muslim-Muslim ticket. Only we the Yorubas can pull this stunt. We have done it twice now. In 1993 and in 2023. The reason is simple, every Yoruba family is a mixture of Christians and Muslims. Both groups also go to Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara when the need arises.

POL 909: Advanced Politicking in a Multiethnic and Multireligious Crazy Society

44 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by Lifewell: 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
jahsharon:

So the devil supercedes your own god. Better go and buy another god at Upper Iweka Bridge Head

Go and read the story of Moses in the Bible. Concentrate on what happened before God started sending down the plagues upon Egypt. You will understand what is happening better.

5 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by jahsharon: 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
ogologoamu:

SATAN OF SOKOTO.

You will cry for long. The swearing in day is a public holiday, so you will have 24 hours to cry unstoppable

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by Zincfingers: 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
It is over for the zombiedients

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by Zincfingers: 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
Berrityga:
The elections has only made me 100x more heart hardened. I don't know how wicked people can be. After all the violence and rigging the exalted fool can come out and say shiiiiit. I swear if not for God I would have killed a lot.
Violence where
Osu loser

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by jahsharon: 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
Lifewell:

Go and read the story of Moses in the Bible. Concentrate on what happened before God started sending down the plagues upon Egypt. You will understand what is happening better.

The plagues are already in Igbo land. That's why they all jumped into Mallam Aboki's trailer carrying Cows from Maiduguri through Igbo land to Lagos to sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by Lifewell: 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
jahsharon:

The plagues are already in Igbo land. That's why they all jumped into Mallam Aboki's trailer carrying Cows from Maiduguri through Igbo land to Lagos to sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges

You don't seem to posses a working brain

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by jahsharon: 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
Berrityga:

If you had killed even a Yoruba dog or cat, we would have used you for money rituals since. By now, you will be vomiting New Notes

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by jahsharon: 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
Lifewell:

You don't seem to posses a working brain

I need to your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by KanwuliaExtra: 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
Sure!
Says a Muslim. . . About another fake “MUMUSLIM”.
When they want to CHEAT, MAIM, LIE, KILL, AND RIG. . . . They will believe in “GOD”, not “ALLAH AWUSA”!

Thank you! “Christian Sultan”! grin
Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by Parachoko: 5:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
Sultan of Sokoto have betray Obidunce urchins

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by habsydiamond(m): 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
Baba sultan comot there.. God no dey rig or do ojoro oooo
Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by SenatePresdo(m): 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
God dey rig Election?
God dey bribe INEC?

This is an insult to God, God is righteousness.

Wonders shall never end grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by concho(m): 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
We will prove you wrong in court
Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by VEXT: 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
Just like that of buhari

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timi Frank To APC: Stop Lying, Buhari Has No Certificate / Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) / Osinbajo At A Town Hall Meeting In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.