Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

Anambara Don Too Pepper Yoruba People Politically. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambara Don Too Pepper Yoruba People Politically. (571 Views)

It May Appear As Joke To Some People: Politically, Join The Bat-men League. / Dogara Politically Worthless, Has No Electoral Value – APC / Saraki Hails Supreme Court Verdict, Says Trial Politically Motivated (2) (3) (4)

Anambara Don Too Pepper Yoruba People Politically. by Goodmarlian: 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
Anambra Pity the people small na!! , peter obi from Anambara,Obasanjo fron Anambara, gbadebo rhodes mama is from Anambara,una sha want to colonize yoruba people again After british and fulani people.
Wetin dey sup na,so tinubu is the first full blooded yoruba president-elect not president yet! kiku ma kpa tinubu loruko jesu i am the only igbo man that understands your pains
Pellleeeee.

Re: Anambara Don Too Pepper Yoruba People Politically. by jahsharon: 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable

Re: Anambara Don Too Pepper Yoruba People Politically. by YorubaSamurai: 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
Anambra is a tiny inconsequential smelly state my guy. . Nor dey deceive yourself

Re: Anambara Don Too Pepper Yoruba People Politically. by ogologoamu: 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
Anambra is a tiny inconsequential smelly state my guy. . Nor dey deceive yourself

Nnewi men alone are richer than all the Yorubas in Lagos.

GO AND VERIFY.

Re: Anambara Don Too Pepper Yoruba People Politically. by YorubaSamurai: 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
ogologoamu:

GO AND VERIFY.
what is nnewi?

which igboman is on Forbes list? grin alakija alone will buy everything in igboland, sell the men to be used as slaves, sell the women as sex slaves, then sell the land to North Korea to be used as a testing ground for their missiles grin

Re: Anambara Don Too Pepper Yoruba People Politically. by totit: 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
ogologoamu:

GO AND VERIFY.

Show us the ' Verified now" grin

Re: Anambara Don Too Pepper Yoruba People Politically. by Goodmarlian: 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
YorubaSamurai:

Tiny state wey dey pepper una
Anambra will colonise Afonja by 2099.
Re: Anambara Don Too Pepper Yoruba People Politically. by YorubaSamurai: 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
Goodmarlian:

Tiny state wey dey pepper una
Anambra will colonise Afonja by 2099.
in your akpu filled brain grin
No body is interested in your dirty anambra nigga.. I know it pain you, but try and cry small grin

Re: Anambara Don Too Pepper Yoruba People Politically. by Ibrahimcoomasie: 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
what is nnewi?

which igboman is on Forbes list? grin alakija alone will buy everything in igboland, sell the men to be used as slaves, sell the women as sex slaves, then sell the land to North Korea to be used as a testing ground for their missiles grin
Funny but this is true grin

Re: Anambara Don Too Pepper Yoruba People Politically. by YorubaSamurai: 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
totit:

Show us the ' Verified now" grin
no mind that fool..
Anambra wey i don go reach 5times? grin
Dirty disorganized nonsense state wey be say na lockup shops full every corner of the dirty state grin grin grin
No wonder their people nor dey wait to run comot there cheesy

Re: Anambara Don Too Pepper Yoruba People Politically. by YorubaSamurai: 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Funny but this is true grin
no mind that fool..
No igboman fit hype igboland to me, because I don go their before and nor be 1nce, 2ce, or 3ce grin grin grin
Dirty disorganized region of red Clay cheesy

Re: Anambara Don Too Pepper Yoruba People Politically. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
ogologoamu:

GO AND VERIFY.

Yet they never feature on FORBE's list ?
Everybody knows their source of wealth is shady.
Re: Anambara Don Too Pepper Yoruba People Politically. by akanke79: 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
what is nnewi?

North korea too far.sell the land to fulanis for cattle grazing.
Re: Anambara Don Too Pepper Yoruba People Politically. by YorubaSamurai: 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
akanke79:

North korea too far.sell the land to fulanis for cattle grazing.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Igbos Are Happy Over IPOB International Proscription / Man Flogged At His Polling Unit In Isolo (video) - Peter Obi / FFK Seen On Tape Asking For Igbo Presidency