Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. (4475 Views)

If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
Marriage should be a life long Contract.."Till Death do us Part "
I love Amazing and Wonderful Union Characterize with Love ,Care ,Patient and Endurance.

Daniel is such an Handsome Man ,An Acheiver ,Works in one of the Oil and Gas Multinationals Company in the Niger Delta Region,Had Toured about 8 Most Developed Countries of the World.

Well Remunerated .Drives Exotic Cars and a lives in Wonderful Mansion....It was time for Marriage something he considered he would do After Acheiving .

He met a Lady ,they Had Courtship ,Married Her ...The Marriage Was talk of the Town .Cake was as Tall as half Height of the Hubby. Bridals run into Millions ,Hall was one of the Top Notch.Honey-Moon done in Paris...
Relationship was Amazing !

Who would ever have the thought that Such Relationship would hit the rock so quickly.Frequent Arguements, irreconcialable differences ,Matters that are so Trivials would Escalates into big Issue ,these went on and on.

At work His Colleagues started picking up on small matters ,they Ganged up and form an Aliance of Enemy Against him.

He had a Personal business also where he Supplies Factories Diesels and Black Oil..All Customers Stopped Calling him .

Just one Year and 8 Months Into the Marriage ,They Were already in Court ...They were Divorced .The only Innocent Young Child between them would grow to bear the Pshychological brunt of these two Unforgivers.

Daniels Tragedy has just started .Remember Daniel had already made His Wealth before he got Married .He Lost His Job ,His Appointment was Terminated with the Oil and Gas Company .
Virtually every where he Turns to for New Job he was Rejected .Friends Derserted Him ,A Non Drunkard turned to be one ,He started selling off some of His Properties ,Cars ,Mansion .

Daniel Life became Miserable .
During this Travails ,A Friend of His Met me and introduced him .I carried out a Spiritual Investigation about him. First thing i told him is this ..THERE IS A WOMAN YOU MARRIED BEFORE BUT YOU ARE NO MORE TOGETHER..HE CONFIRMS IT .
I ASKED HIM.

DID YOU EVER INVESTIGATE HER SPIRITUALLY AS BEING SPIRITUALLY COMPARTIBLE WITH YOU ? Daniel was put off the Radar ,It sounds strange to him..

Well i Enlighten him well.

MEN like wise WOMEN Please before you even go deep into a Relationship,Once You notice that your relationship ,love has started building up .

Do not not waste anytime ,before the Strong Force of Love takes over your right sense of Reasoning .Swiftly Carry out a spiritual investigations if Both of you are spiritually Compatible .

DANIEL EX MAY NOT BE A WITCH / OGBANJE / ALARAGBO/ WATER SPIRITED ,BUT DANIEL AND HER EX STARS ARE NOT COMPARTIBLE. WHEN FIRE MEET WATER,WATER QUENCHES FIRE ..IT IS FOR THE WISE.

Pls.Do not Have Children and Put them in Mess of what they are Innocent of .There are So Many Beutiful Marriages that were Shortlived.

I Remain Spiritualist Ade .

4 Likes

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by yrhuhfy113: 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:
Marriage should be a life long Contract.."Till Death do us Part "
I love Amazing and Wonderful Union Characterize with Love ,Care ,Patient and Endurance.

Daniel is such an Handsome Man ,An Acheiver ,Works in one of the Oil and Gas Multinationals Company in the Niger Delta Region,Had Toured about 8 Most Developed Countries of the World.

Well Remunerated .Drives Exotic Cars and a lives in Wonderful Mansion....It was time for Marriage something he considered he would do After Acheiving .

He met a Lady ,they Had Courtship ,Married Her ...The Marriage Was talk of the Town .Cake was as Tall as half Height of the Hubby. Bridals run into Millions ,Hall was one of the Top Notch.Honey-Moon done in Paris...
Relationship was Amazing !

Who would ever have the thought that Such Relationship would hit the rock so quickly.Frequent Arguements, irreconcialable differences ,Matters that are so Trivials would Escalates into big Issue ,these went on and on.

At work His Colleagues started picking up on small matters ,they Ganged up and form an Aliance of Enemy Against him.

He had a Personal business also where he Supplies Factories Diesels and Black Oil..All Customers Stopped Calling him .

Just one Year and 8 Months Into the Marriage ,They Were already in Court ...They were Divorced .The only Innocent Young Child between them would grow to bear the Pshychological brunt of these two Unforgivers.

Daniels Tragedy has just started .Remember Daniel had already made His Wealth before he got Married .He Lost His Job ,His Appointment was Terminated with the Oil and Gas Company .
Virtually every where he Turns to for New Job he was Rejected .Friends Derserted Him ,A Non Drunkard turned to be one ,He started selling off some of His Properties ,Cars ,Mansion .

Daniel Life became Miserable .
During this Travails ,A Friend of His Met me and introduced him .I carried out a Spiritual Investigation about him. First thing i told him is this ..THERE IS A WOMAN YOU MARRIED BEFORE BUT YOU ARE NO MORE TOGETHER..HE CONFIRMS IT .
I ASKED HIM.

DID YOU EVER INVESTIGATE HER SPIRITUALLY AS BEING SPIRITUALLY COMPARTIBLE WITH YOU ? Daniel was put off the Radar ,It sounds strange to him..

Well i Enlighten him well.

MEN like wise WOMEN Please before you even go deep into a Relationship,Once You notice that your relationship ,love has started building up .

Do not not waste anytime ,before the Strong Force of Love takes over your right sense of Reasoning .Swiftly Carry out a spiritual investigations if Both of you are spiritually Compatible .

DANIEL EX MAY NOT BE A WITCH / OGBANJE / ALARAGBO/ WATER SPIRITED ,BUT DANIEL AND HER EX STARS ARE NOT COMPARTIBLE. WHEN FIRE MEET WATER,WATER QUENCHES FIRE ..IT IS FOR THE WISE.

Pls.Do not Have Children and Put them in Mess of what they are Innocent of .There are So Many Beutiful Marriages that were Shortlived.

I Remain Spiritualist Ade .

pls do you offer such services?
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 11:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

pls do you offer such services?

I Do .

DEEP AND VIVID SPIRITUAL INVESTIGATIONS

SPIRITUALIST ADE

CHECK YOUR EMAIL.I ALREADY MESSAGE YOU TO TALK TO ME
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 12:00am On Mar 06, 2023
To Ladies the Choice for a Man to Marry is more than a Man having a Nice Character ,Handsome ,Intelligent,Caring Wealthy ,Tall ,Having 6 Packs etc.

To Men it is more than a Woman Beuty ,Intelligence ,calmness ,respect ,sexually active ...Many have Considered all these Only ..Today they found themselves within the deep Blue Sea.

Those Above Listed are Amazing Qualities but Union between two Strangers is More Spiritual than Physical .

Pls.Those Innocent and Lovely Kids in Heaven Catching Fun Should not be Brought into a Home full of Sorrows as Architech by your Ignorance..

Personal Talks ..Check my Profile
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 7:47am On Mar 06, 2023
Love from the depth of your heart Towards a Man or Woman is very Important .

But so sad that True Love expressed towards a Man or Woman sometimes is not just too Enough to Keep a man or Woman

Why ?
Life is more Deeper than Attending a Marriage Counselling..

It is More of Spiritual.

Private Talks ..
Check My Signature Below or my Profile
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 9:32am On Mar 06, 2023
In Marriage ,There are three Periods.
Morning Period : 10 Years right from the day of Wedding.

Afternoon Period : Another 10 Years after the Morning Period .

Night Period : The remaining Years Till Death Do Both Couple Parts.

A Good Marriage Goes through the Three Periods .

There are Records of Our Great Grand Father ,,Grand Fathers were able to Complete the three Periods ,there are Challenges no Doubt.but the Spiritual aspects were alwayd aken care of .

But Today ,What do we have ,6 Months ,1.Year ,2 Years Break ups ,Divorce ,Murder ...

Baby Mama,Baby Papa .

Before you allow the Veil of Love to Cover your Eyes..Spiritually Investigate him or Her about The Morning ,Afternoon and Night periods.

Spiritual Compartibility is Very Significant.

Private Talks ..
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 5:17am On Mar 07, 2023
Marriage is a Life Long Journey ..

If Having Children is not Involve it may not be a Very Big Deal .The Sufferings ,Psychological Effects Divorce would have on them can be Very Devastating.

Why would you then Just Close Your Eyes because of "LOVE"for man or Woman you are not Spiritually Compartable with.

BE WISE .

INVESTIGATE YOUR SPIRITUAL COMPARTIBILITY WITH YOUR LADY/MAN FRIEND BEFORE IT GET SO DEEPER.

Private Talks ..
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
Everyone has a Star that works with him or her ,Sometimes you discover that the love your partner has for you dwindles within short time and he or she does not feel like coming close to you any longer ...

Imagine that .. A Marriage with An Amazing Wedding and Expensive one.

A woman with the stars of the wind would blow off a man with star of sand .

It is only for the Wise .

Private Talks ..
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 3:33am On Mar 08, 2023
Your Future Matters ,Choosing A Wife or Husband that is Incompartible Spiritually can Ruin it

Spiritual Fortifications.
Talk ...Check my Profile or Signature Below.
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Do not make the Choice of Man or Woman make your life Miserable ...

Love is not Just Enough .

Investigate the names of that Man or Woman before you go Deeper.

Learn from Others that there lives are Miserable Now because of Making a Wrong Choice ...

Think .

For Deep Clean and Clear Spiritual investigations .

Check My Profile or Signature now .

SPIRITUALIST ADE

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
Folashade was Thrown out like an UN-useful Rag out of her Matrimonial home.

She Struggled with her hubby when there was nothing ,Imagine Living with a Man in one Room Apartment ,Wealth Has Come she is nobody Anybody ...The Lady she Adores before has become an eyesore he does not want to see Anymore .

Has She been Commiting Adultery ..NO ,

Folashade is living like a Pauper now..

While her Hubby Lives in Great Afluent with Another Lady.

The two Children they had together stays with the man ,Treated bad by this New Woman .
The Children Keep Asking to see their Mother .

Man Gives Gifts etc to Calm them Down..

Folashade Loves Her Hubby but see what Happened.

Love is not Enough.

Would you not rather Investigate that MAN OR WOMAN BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO START MARITAL JOURNEY WITH HIM OR HER..

Check My Profile or Signature now .

SPIRITUALIST ADE

Send a Mail.

SPIRITUALIST ADE.
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
The Agony of Been Maltreated and Abandoned on a Later Day is quite Saddened.

It is still Fresh Now.

Investigate him or her before it is too Late.

Send a Mail.

SPIRITUALIST ADE.
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:18am On Mar 09, 2023
The Holy book says he who finds a Wife Finds Good thing ....Not finds a Muderer ,Killer ,Adultrer,Enemy ,Fighter ,Sorrows.

Have you heard wife killing her Husband? Using a Kitchen Knife to slice his throats while he was sleeping ,They had a Misunstanding the night before .

Husband too murdered wife in cold blood.

A Wise Man or Woman would never let the Veil of love to cover his or her face before he Went Ahead yo marry .

Spiritually investigate him or her first before you go Ahead .

Send a Mail.

SPIRITUALIST ADE. CHECK MY PROFILE
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:17am On Mar 09, 2023
How can a Man Strangle His Wife to DEATH because she delayed to open Gate for him ..

Are you the Man or Woman that is about to get Married ...Be Wise ...You think Love is enough ..
Offcourse Love could not stop the man from killing her .

Better you make A Deep Spiritual Investigation about him or her before you go ahead .

https://www.nairaland.com/7603038/man-strangles-pregnant-wife-death

Send a Mail.

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2023
Some Bright and Intelligents Children Future are Been Destroyed because of Divorce .

How Beutiful It is when Father and Mother Stay together to Train there Children .

When You as a Man Or as a Woman fails to do the Needfull of Spiritually Investigating the Man or Woman you want to Marry ,The rest Consequences becomes your Cross .

There is No Perfect Marriage but at the Same time there are Avoidable Matters.

Send a Mail.

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
When two Iron Comes together they Sharpens each other ...Iron Sharpens Iron .

When a Man Meets a Woman that shares Spiritual Compartibility ,The Union Becomes Awesome.

Be Wize .

Investigate him or her before embarking on that Marital Trip ...

Ignorance is More Terrible than Leukemia ..

Send a Mail.

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
An Advise ,A Wise Way to Go.

Send a Mail.

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:38am On Mar 10, 2023
Save your Future from the Sorrows and Anxiety that Comes with Marriage .

Spiritually nvestigate him or her now.

Send a Mail.

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 10:37am On Mar 10, 2023
Had i known i should not have Married HIM OR HER is a Statement that can be Avoided.

Send a Mail.

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
BeCareful

Private Talks ..
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:53am On Mar 11, 2023
You Travelled to Paris to get your Wedding Rings ,Bridals were Bought in the UK,Hall rentage is more than a Million ,Cake cost is Huge .

Caterer hired to Cook is one of the Best in the Country ,Her Charges is Not a Peanut .

Aso Ebi ,Drinks ,Musicians ,Securities,Etc .

The Whole Amount is Running into Several Millions of Naira .

AS A WISE MAN ,WOULD YOU JUST DECIDE TO WASTE ALL THESE MONIES LIKE THAT ON A WEDDING WITH A LADY THAT YOUR MARRIAGE WITH HER WILL BE VERY VERY SHORT .

WOULD YOU DO THIS WHEN THE SAME WOMAN WILL BE THE ONE THAT WOULD MURDER YOU WITH A KITCHEN KNIFE AFTER A VERY LITTLE ARGUEMENTS.

WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF RUSHING INTO WEDDING / MARRIAGE PLAN WITH A PARTNER THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HER OR HIM WILL BRING SORROWS TO YOU.

SPIRITUALLY INVESTIGATE HIM OR HER BEFORE YOU GO SOOOOO DEEP WITH HIM OR HER .

LEARN FROM OTHERS EXPERIENCE.

SPIRITUALIST ADE

PRIVATE TALKS ...CHECK MY PROFILE TO.MESSAGE.
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 2:07am On Mar 12, 2023
Kunle and Kemi Went into Courtship for 6 Months ,They were so fond of each other ,People in the Area they lived were so Jealouse of their Relationship

After 8 Months they Wed .

After their wedding ..8 Months later ,Kemi is back to her Fathers house .

Her Father became ill of Diabestes ,died of HBP ,She is left with her Mother ,The Agony of seeing het Daughter back home disturbs the Old Woman.

She still remembers how Beutiful the Weddi g Ceremony was.

The Whole thing still Looks Strange to Mama.

I had a Long Marriage with your father ,we were never Divorced till He Passed on

Kemi is not Perfect,Kunle is Not Perfect ,No one is Perfect.

Sister ,Brother ,You see that Love wey dey Shack you Now ...Better Take it easy.

INVESTIGATE THAT MAN OR WOMAN BEFORE YOU GO DEEP OOO.

AFTER WEDDING HOW LONG WILL IT LAST ,ARE YOU SPIRITUALLY COMPARTIBLE WITH HIM.OR HER ?
SPIRITUALIST ADE .

PRIVATE TALKS ...CHECK MY PROFILE TO.MESSAGE.
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
You were Once Married ..Oga ,Where is your Wife right now ...Tell me ,She is no more with you ,Left you for another Man .

She Was so mad with you to let her go ,Why the Sudden Division ,You were so Shocked when you saw a Letter from her Lawyer asking you to meet her in Court ,She was so bent on Divorcing you .

Is that not the Same Lady that was your all in all ,Your Hearthrob ,Your Lover,everything you desire in a Lady .

Remember how you Did all you could to make sure she is Happy .
You are alone now and she is gone with your Kids ,Staying with another Man

Reading this ...Bros ..Uncle ...Mr. No matter how Smarts ,Intelligents ,Loving ,Caring you are right now ,No matter the kind of Love she shows you right now ..Do not allow such to Blind fold you ...Learn from others.

Wedding is just a Day ..Marriage is till Death do both of you Part.

INVESTIGATE THAT LADY/ MAN BEFORE YOU GO DEEPER TO MARRY HER OR HIM .

PRIVATE TALKS ...CHECK MY PROFILE / SIGNATURE TO MESSAGE.
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 12:52am On Mar 13, 2023
In a Court ..Judge ask Wife ,Why do you want to Divorce your husband ...Wife :I do not Love him Anymore ....

How old is Your Marriage with him..

4 Years .

Why don't you love him again..

My lord is just want the Marriage Dissolve i do not love him.Anymore .

Man / Woman.

Love is not Enough to make a Choice.

Before you go deep into that Courtship.

Investigate Him.or Her

Clear the ways ..Marriage is till Death do both of you past not for Divorce.

PRIVATE TALKS ...CHECK MY PROFILE / SIGNATURE TO MESSAGE.
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by SawD007: 1:32am On Mar 13, 2023
[quote author=Spiritualdeeps

[b]I Do .

SPIRITUALIST ADE

God bear my witness that I don't have any affiliate with @spiritualdeep until today when I came across his post. Truly, when you understand that fingers are not equal, you'd know some people have grace more than others in different realm. I reach out to him as he revealed my problem and solution which I have taken for granted in the past as a result of non-challant attitude from my part. I'm skeptical at first but I'm glad I took the chance. That's all life is about. You can doubt but don't judge without knowing. To spritualdeep, may your source don't forsake you
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 4:21am On Mar 13, 2023
It is WickedNess to Make Innocent Children Suffer your Misfortunes as a result of your Non Challant Attitudes .

In this Age of Enlightenments, You just walk into a Man / Woman in a Mall or wherever ,You Talked exchange Numbers ,The next thing after several Months Love have Started ...
Sweet Words ,Gifts,Oh! You need to meet my Guy ,Lady he or she is sooo Nice ,Caring and Sweets ...Woooow you are So Lucky So says your Friend .

Yeah he has Six Packs ,Tall ,Handsome ,Intelligent,Has Good Job ,From a Wealthy Home,Well Travelled ...

How Well do you know her/Him Spiritually ?

How well are both of you Compartible ?

Both of you are Complete Strangers to each other ,You want to become one ..and you think the only thing you need is .. I love him ,He loves me That is all.

You are on the threshold of A Big Regret.

Before you ever go Deep with her or him ,Before that Veil of Love Encapsulate your Reasoning...Better Investigate him or her Spiritually .

This is for the Wise ..Not Babies.

Check My Profile Or Signature Below.
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 13, 2023
I need to investigate a lot of people on this Nairaland. Do you offer such services?
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:29am On Mar 13, 2023
No one is Perfect in Life..
As a Spiritualist ,I look things and handle things from the Spiritual Perspectives.

I have Met lots of Men and Women ,Received Calls ,E mails ,Text and heard more than enough sad Experiences.

5 days ago ,A Man from Rivers recounted His Ordeals in Marriage ,It was soooo Touchy ,Till now he does not know where His Wife left to with Their only Child ,She only calls that they are both Fine and not intrested in the Marriage Anymore .

This Man Voice Showed that of a very Troubled Man ,He told me that ,He is really doing fine Financially and Pampered his wife ..He does not messes Arround .

He said he does everything to make her Happy but do not know why she does this .

I asked him if they had an Arguement before She left ...That was a Physical question Pls.

He said they do but it was a very Trivial one which would never have made her Leave .

Psychologically the situation is Affecting this Young Man at work ,His Parents Relatives Called Her on phone to Please Talk to them ,She insisted she just wants to be alone and not intrested in the Marriage anymore .

SHE IS DONE

MAN ,WOMAN

DEEP AND VIVID SPIRITUAL INVESTIGATIONS BEFORE YOU GO INTO THAT MARRIAGE

Check My Signature Below.
[/b]
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
A Stitch in time Saves Nine.

Remember that Couple in Ajah Axis of Lagos The Husband Pulled the Dread Lock Hair style of his Wife with a Spanner while She Screams in Pains .

Raise the Volume of the Radio so Neigbours wont hear .

After His Wife Died ,The Man Took Two Bottles of Sniper and Died.

THEY ONCE LOVE EACH OTHER ,THEY WERE ONCE CARRIED AWAY BY THE SAME LOVE THAT IS INTOXICATING YOU RIGHT NOW...

BE WISE ..WEDDING IS JUST A DAY,MARRIAGE SHOULD NOT LEAD TO DEATH OF BOTH COUPLES.

HAVE YOU INVESTIGATED THAT LADY ,THAT MAN BEFORE YOU GO DEEP ?

HE OR SHE MIGHT BE YOUR MUDERER IN THE CLOSEST FUTURE ..

SPIRITUALIST HAVE THE THIRD EYE ,ONLY FOR THE WISE.

CHECK BELOW TO REACH ME .MY PROFILE AND SIGNATURE.
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by kingthreat(m): 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
Will like to ask this.
I have a friend. He is someone who is supposed to be rich. You can see it in him but he is presently living like a pauper. His wife stays with him and they manage their lives together in their small self-contain. Wife is loyal but I know guyman goes out to cheat at times.They don't fight or have irreconcilable conflicts for more than 8 years of their marriage. Now here is the angle.
Recently, a lady who prays and knows him told me his privately that if he wants out of his financial problems he should leave his wife. That his wife has a spirit husband who is angry with her marriage and is using her to bring badluck to him. I refuse to be the carrier of the news that will breakup a relationship not to talk of marriage. Now question is, is this realistic spiritually?
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
kingthreat:
Will like to ask this.
I have a friend. He is someone who is supposed to be rich. You can see it in him but he is presently living like a pauper. His wife stays with him and they manage their lives together in their small self-contain. Wife is loyal but I know guyman goes out to cheat at times.They don't fight or have irreconcilable conflicts for more than 8 years of their marriage. Now here is the angle.
Recently, a lady who prays and knows him told me his privately that if he wants out of his financial problems he should leave his wife. That his wife has a spirit husband who is angry with her marriage and is using her to bring badluck to him. I refuse to be the carrier of the news that will breakup a relationship not to talk of marriage. Now question is, is this realistic spiritually?

THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS I DO ADVISE PEOPLE TO CARRY OUT A SPIRITUAL INVESTIGATION ON WHOEVER THEY WANT TO MARRY DURING EARLY DATING .

Spiritual Works Needs Professionalism .
Even though Spiritual Realities does not Compromise with Physical .
Spiritualist Aim is never to Break up homes .

Many People that does not Understand Spiritual things will always Contest it .

There are cases of Spiritual Husband and Spiritual wives ,there was a case of a Man anytime he is going for Visa interviews ,He always sees a Very Beutiful Light in Complexion woman come to have sex with him in his Dream he finds His Boxer Wet whem he wakes up.

When he does he wont get the Visa ,this is a guy that all his Siblings had travelled to Spain .

He decided to secure a Job at NICON INSURANCE ,He had a Discipline in that ,With His Amazing CV ,He was Invited for an Interview ,That Same night ,He had another Wet Dream ,When he Woke up ,He Cried like a Baby saying the same Lady .

Another Opportunity came up At a Shipping Company a Top Personality Connected him with at APAPA ,he had the same Dream.

He would never had such Dream on a Anyday ,It Usually happens a Night before a Glorious Day . He lost the Job again.

When i Carried a Spiritual Research on Him ,I discovered that He has a Spiritual Partner in the Marine World ,Hence She Feels Jealous that once he is Okay ,He might feel comfortable to take care of His Wife ,Give her Attension.

Her Aim is just to make sure He Suffers ,Destroy Opportunities .

Well ,I did not Disclose this to the Wife but i was able to gets Spiritual by Summoning the Spiritual Partner ,Gave her Spiritual Gifts to Appease her to Leave this Man Completely .

Gifts Accepted .Deal Done .

Till date ,all is fine ..He does not only Secured Visa to Europe ,He also Secured Canadian Visa ...

PLEASE NO SANE PERSON BREAKS UP A FAMILY WITH SPIRITUAL MESSAGES ,MANY OF THESE PEOPLE ARE EVERYWHERE ,SOME WITH NEGATIVE MOTIVES ,I KNOW OF ONE WOMAN THAT CALLED HERSELF A SPIRITUALIST ,SHE WAS INTRESTED IN THE WOMAN HUSBAND ,SHE BREAKS THE UNION WITH NEGATIVE VISIONS .

I SPIRITUALIST ADE DOES A VERY DEEP SPIRITUAL INVESTIGATIONS ,CHECK FOR SOLUTIONS WITHOUT ANY PERSONAL INTREST EXCEPT MY CHARGES.

Absolute Discretions and Wisdom are Needed in Handling Marriage Matters

IN REGARDS TO YOUR FRIEND MATTER .EVEN IF THERE IS A SPIRITUAL PROBLEM ,IT IS WRONG TO BREAK A HOME .

TELL YOUR FREIND TO LOOK FOR A GOOD PRAYING CHURCH IF HE IS A CHRISTIAN LIKE MOUNTAIN OF FIRE IF HE IS NOT A CHRISTIAN HE SHOULD SEEK THE HELP OF THE HEAD OF WHERE HE PRAYS.

THANKS
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:49am On Mar 14, 2023
If you Fail to Plan ,You Plan to Fail.

Marital Trip is a Long one.

If you input the Financial and Physical Energies you put towards Wedding which is Just a Day on Marriage which is Long ,Your Marriage would Work.

Do not Underestimate Investigating your Partner Spiritually before you Go Deeper,

If Spiritually there are Negatives Omens ..Clear it now.

I Remain SPIRITUALIST ADE .

THESE WORDS ARE FOR THE WISE.

PRIVATE TALKS..CHECK MY PROFILE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids! / Help! My Husband Thinks I Spend Too Much / Please Advice Me On My Family Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.