Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Honestly This Cashless Policy Shouldn't Be For Everyone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Honestly This Cashless Policy Shouldn't Be For Everyone (233 Views)

Some Effect Of Cashless Policy / CBN Cashless Policy Is Good For POS Business / Polaris Bank's Notice Of Cashless Policy Implementation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honestly This Cashless Policy Shouldn't Be For Everyone by Cypress042(m): 12:18am On Mar 06, 2023
Imagine a guy like me who's money prudent, living in a selfcon without girlfriend or a family member around, doing transfer here and there like a low budget Dangote when i'm not a family man. it's annoying because am now spending more than neccessary. Who else is having this problem?
Re: Honestly This Cashless Policy Shouldn't Be For Everyone by Cypress042(m): 12:25am On Mar 06, 2023
ninipal328:
Hyty

Comrade learn to skip some thread, as you can see I'm talking money here am not joking sad
Re: Honestly This Cashless Policy Shouldn't Be For Everyone by helinues: 12:28am On Mar 06, 2023
Nigerians are just un serious about the naira redesign. I was just laughing with the back and forth arguments about it when it's something that will inflict hardship on Nigerians.

The policy is good but the implementations was just so poor. Naira redesign wasn't part of Apc manifesto, the idea came late just to show Buhari fight corruption which caught Apc governors on aware.

It wasn't a deliberate attempt to work against Tinubu. Emefiele assured Buhari that the policy will work. More than half of the new naira notes first released was obtained by the politicians irrespective of political party, Emefiele should have extended the stipulated time as the implementations failed.

Buhari advised the Apc gov to go to court cos it will be disgraceful for him to retract his statement.

Emefiele might have good intentions about the policy but the implementations should have been reviewed earlier .

There should have been something like mobile money which will be accepted across Nigeria before introducing the policy.. The policy crashed most of the banks website as it was overwhelmed by traffic
Re: Honestly This Cashless Policy Shouldn't Be For Everyone by Cypress042(m): 12:38am On Mar 06, 2023
helinues:
Nigerians are just un serious about the naira redesign. I was just laughing with the back and forth arguments about it when it's something that will inflict hardship on Nigerians.

The policy is good but the implementations was just so poor. Naira redesign wasn't part of Apc manifesto, the idea came late just to show Buhari fight corruption which caught Apc governors on aware.

It wasn't a deliberate attempt to work against Tinubu. Emefiele assured Buhari that the policy will work. More than half of the new naira notes first released was obtained by the politicians irrespective of political party, Emefiele should have extended the stipulated time as the implementations failed.

Emefiele might have good intentions about the policy but the implementations should have been reviewed earlier.

I'm not against their cashless policy. my concern is, if i keep spending like this, i might end up having B.p.

(1) (Reply)

Banks Causing Confusion In Nigeria / Nail Salons Near Me - An Extensive Guide To The Anatomy Of A Nail From CEO Maby / Down Right Now,business Crumbling Economy Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.