Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,193 members, 7,845,928 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. (2696 Views)

Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form / 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. by Iloveu778: 6:43am On Mar 06, 2023
Almost all of them are not Yorubas..Mostly Igbos and other tribe.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. by Sevenworldpower(m): 6:53am On Mar 06, 2023
Iloveu778:

Not totally truth. Igbos are too lousy. More yorubas are supporting Gbadebo especially after Tinubu has won Presidential election.. Yorubas mostly voted against Tinubu hoping to vote for Sanwo if tinubu lost election. There are 2 enemies of lagosians- Tinubu and MC..
Some non-yorubas are more lagosians than many yorubas. Non-yorubas have been living in lagos before creation of Nigeria. Beside, lagos is not Yorubaland absolutely. Egun people of badagry are not yorubas. Badagry is one of the major division out of 5 in lagos state.
LP candidates are more lagosians than APC candidates.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. by Mindlog: 7:05am On Mar 06, 2023
Iloveu778:

But the candidate is Yoruba. cheesy cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. by forgiveness: 7:22am On Mar 06, 2023
Sevenworldpower:

Not totally truth. Igbos are too lousy. More yorubas are supporting Gbadebo especially after Tinubu has won Presidential election.. Yorubas mostly voted against Tinubu hoping to vote for Sanwo if tinubu lost election. There are 2 enemies of lagosians- Tinubu and MC..
Some non-yorubas are more lagosians than many yorubas. Non-yorubas have been living in lagos before creation of Nigeria. Beside, lagos is not Yorubaland absolutely. Egun people of badagry are not yorubas. Badagry is one of the major division out of 5 in lagos state.

When you say non-Yoruba has been living in Lagos before the creation of Nigeria, please make it clear you are referring to the Portuguese and British only because as at 1900, many parts of the present day Nigeria weren't yet conquered even till 1910.

Therefore, be guided that only Yorubas, British and Portuguese resided in Lagos then.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. by Yorubalandlord(m): 7:23am On Mar 06, 2023
I am voting gbadebo

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:23am On Mar 06, 2023
Iloveu778:

Mufuttau the urchin from Kwara. Rest!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. by elonmuskbaby: 7:27am On Mar 06, 2023
grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. by PrinceOfLagos: 7:30am On Mar 06, 2023
Iloveu778:
But Gbadebo is a Lagos Yoruba boy. I thought you Tinubu supporters said that the Igbos do not support and vote for Yoruba candidates

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. by 40Bullets: 7:34am On Mar 06, 2023
Lol...if I were you I won't post the first picture.
Gbadebo will get more sympathy from endsars protesters against Sanwo-olu. Everyone knows endsars was hijacked by hoodlums.
elonmuskbaby:
grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. by Sevenworldpower(m): 7:35am On Mar 06, 2023
forgiveness:

When you say none Yoruba has living in Lagos before the creation of Nigeria, please make it clear you are referring to the Portuguese and British only because as at 1900, many part of the present day Nigeria weren't yet conquered even till 1910.

Therefore, be guided that only Yorubas, British and Portuguese reside in Lagos then.
No!! How did egun get to lagos? Europeans did trade with other west African tribes- hausas, fulanis, igbos, benin etc even before creation of Nigeria and lagos port was in use then. Anywhere there is water you would see cosmopolitan of people. The same thing applies to nodal town.
Also after ww1, many west African soldiers who fought alongside British soldiers who returned homes mostly settled in Lagos.
In the next 100 years, yorubas would be a minority group in lagos. Presently indigenous lagosians are minority group. It can only be reversed by disintegration of country with visa restriction or decongestion of Lagos by opening ports in other parts of the country. Geography 101.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. by elonmuskbaby: 7:36am On Mar 06, 2023
40Bullets:
Lol...if I were you I won't post the first picture.
Gbadebo will get more sympathy from endsars protesters against Sanwo-olu. Everyone knows endsars was hijacked by hoodlums.
lol sympathy doesn't win elections grin

Una still never learn grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 06, 2023
Iloveu778:
is he from Anambra??

7 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. by 40Bullets: 7:39am On Mar 06, 2023
Really?
Why is APC vilifying GRV? Why the blackmail that ibos want to take over Lagos?

You just showed your depth.
elonmuskbaby:
lol sympathy doesn't win elections grin

Una still never learn grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. by elonmuskbaby: 7:40am On Mar 06, 2023
40Bullets:
Really?
Why is APC vilifying GRV? Why the blackmail that ibos want to take over Lagos?

You just showed your depth.
Mr man rest grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. by ezegold4we: 7:42am On Mar 06, 2023
These APC guy's are busy promoting and campaigning for LP govnorship candidate in Lagos thinking They are fighting the igbos,

That guy will get 99% of Igbo voters that's More than 35% of voting population in Lagos,

Other Yorubas,and tribes including other obidients exclusive of igbos will Also vote for him,

If the election goes Free and Fair on Saturday, sanwolu will be defeated before 5pm

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. by Slynation(m): 7:45am On Mar 06, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
Mr man rest grin
wow...You Urchins are really doing overnight shifts by promoting GRV... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. by 40Bullets: 7:47am On Mar 06, 2023
Unfortunately, he is the choice of Lagosians.

Everyone is tired of Tinubu's influence.
Sanwo-olu can continue with his campaign of calumny.
Gbadebo, as an OBIdient, has learnt character and focus from Peter Obi.

elonmuskbaby:
Mr man rest grin

6 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. by TheAlchemist: 7:48am On Mar 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

But Gbadebo is a Lagos Yoruba boy. I thought you Tinubu supporters said that the Igbos do not support and vote for Yoruba candidates

Yes GRV is a yoruba boy, but what happens if he wins the election and decides to be addressed as CRV. How do you expect the Oba of Lagos to say Governor Chinedu in his own domain
Re: What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. by ogologoamu: 7:49am On Mar 06, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
grin

I love Sanwo-Olu too much but this your pics will make me vote for GRV.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. by elonmuskbaby: 7:50am On Mar 06, 2023
ogologoamu:

I love Sanwo-Olu too much but this your pics will make me vote for GRV.
your choice grin
Re: What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. by elonmuskbaby: 7:51am On Mar 06, 2023
40Bullets:
Unfortunately, he is the choice of Lagosians.

Everyone is tired of Tinubu's influence.
Sanwo-olu can continue with his campaign of calumny.
Gbadebo, as an OBIdient, has learnt character and focus from Peter Obi.

you think say Nigerian politics na student union politics? cheesy grin

Ani se una go learn grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. by Draslo(m): 7:51am On Mar 06, 2023
It's very simple my guy, Elu Pee people are pained and want some sort of victory to rub it in APC's face. Watch how all of them will cry next week again. They wouldn't have cried at all if Atiku won the presidency cos Elu Pee is PDP in disguise. If by some out of this world miracle, GRV wins, you'd see how all his fans will suddenly begin to address him as Chinedu. Na that time people eye go clear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. by 40Bullets: 7:58am On Mar 06, 2023
Is that what Oluomo is feeding you with?You better wake up and smell the coffee.
Nothing will save Sanwo-olu this time around.
Even his touts will understand that no one was born with Indian hemp on his lips. That we chose to be civil doesn't mean we can't be violent.

This election will put paid to all these nonsense.

elonmuskbaby:
you think say Nigerian politics na student union politics? cheesy grin

Ani se una go learn grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. by forgiveness: 8:07am On Mar 06, 2023
Sevenworldpower:

No!! How did egun get to lagos? Europeans did trade with other west African tribes- hausas, fulanis, igbos, benin etc even before creation of Nigeria and lagos port was in use then. Anywhere there is water you would see cosmopolitan of people. The same thing applies to nodal town.
Also after ww1, many west African soldiers who fought alongside British soldiers who returned homes mostly settled in Lagos.
In the next 100 years, yorubas would be a minority group in lagos. Presently indigenous lagosians are minority group. It can only be reversed by disintegration of country with visa restriction or decongestion of Lagos by opening ports in other parts of the country. Geography 101.

Stop fooling yourself. WWW 1 was in 1914, the year Nigeria was formed.

Besides, non Yorubas that participated in the war arrived in 1918 after the war.

No non Yoruba lived in Lagos as at 1914 neither did they trade in Lagos port. Where the Benin, Igbo etc traded were Benin port, Calabar port, and Lokoja port, the Sahel respectively.

Is it the Aniomia and Onitsha that were still engaged in war with British uptill 1914 that will trade with the British?

Or the Aro confederation that Britain fought and won in 1902 that will trade with British? In fact, the Aro trade route went through the Niger Delta.

Let me educate you of Egun people, they were not part of Lagos until 1967. grin

However, they are part of Yoruba clan. grin

See non Yoruba in Lagos as at 1960s. Before then, it was zero. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. by Sevenworldpower(m): 8:14am On Mar 06, 2023
forgiveness:

Stop fooling yourself. WWW 1 was in 1914, the year Nigeria was formed.

Besides, non Yorubas that participated in the war arrived in 1918 after the war.

No non Yoruba lived in Lagos as at 1914 neither did they trade in Lagos port. Where the Benin, Igbo etc traded were Benin port, Calabar port, and Lokoja Sahel respectively.

Is it the Aniomia and Onitsha that were still engaged in war with British uptill 1914 that will trade with the British?

Or the Aro confederation that Britain fought and won in 1902 that will trade with British? In fact, the Aro trade route went through the Niger Delta.

Let me educate you of Egun people, they were not part of Lagos until 1967. grin

However, they are part of Yoruba clan. grin

See non Yoruba in Lagos as at 1960s. Before then, it was zero. grin

Read with understanding. Before and after Nigeria was formed, non-yorubas had settled in lagos. Before 1914, it was through trading with Europeans. After 1914, world war 1 and 2 returnees settled in lagos. Ww1 ended in 1918. Ww2 ended in 1945. If you are not stupid i hope you understand now.
Re: What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. by forgiveness: 8:27am On Mar 06, 2023
Sevenworldpower:

Read with understanding. Before and after Nigeria was formed, non-yorubas had settled in lagos. Before 1914, it was through trading with Europeans. After 1914, world war 1 and 2 returnees settled in lagos. Ww1 ended in 1918. Ww2 ended in 1945. If you are not stupid i hope you understand now.

Sevenworldpower:

See the bolded and it has been debunked. You lied. grin

No non-yoruba lived in Lagos before the creation of Nigeria. Fact.
Re: What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. by Thegamingorca(m): 8:28am On Mar 06, 2023
You create thread based off tribe grin grin

Let's see then, if sanwoolu can survive with only unwoke Yoruba ppls votes
Re: What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. by unitysheart(m): 8:30am On Mar 06, 2023
Sevenworldpower:

What's the population of Egun people when compared with the Yorubas in Lagos?
Re: What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. by Godwin4444: 8:32am On Mar 06, 2023
Iloveu778:
u sabi

U hardly see a Yoruba person supporting that Chinedu guy
Re: What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. by stuffs2002: 8:33am On Mar 06, 2023
As a Northerner, I feel sorry for the Yorubas if they make the mistake of voting in an IPOB member as governor of Lagos state
Re: What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. by christistruth01: 8:36am On Mar 06, 2023
Iloveu778:

They got his message loud and clear

Re: What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. by stuffs2002: 8:38am On Mar 06, 2023
ezegold4we:
These APC guy's are busy promoting and campaigning for LP govnorship candidate in Lagos thinking They are fighting the igbos,

That guy will get 99% of Igbo voters that's More than 35% of voting population in Lagos,

Other Yorubas,and tribes including other obidients exclusive of igbos will Also vote for him,

If the election goes Free and Fair on Saturday, sanwolu will be defeated before 5pm

You just proved that Igbos vote along tribal lines while other tribe vote are liberal

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Special Adviser To President Tinubu On Culture And Entertainment / Gov. Sanwo-olu Spotted Watching Arsenal Match At The Emirates Stadium (Video) / Never Knew Wike Was Such An Humble Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.