Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

Leaked Audio Of Wike Bragging To Fayose How He Rigged Rivers Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Audio Of Wike Bragging To Fayose How He Rigged Rivers Election (1639 Views)

Sue Tinubu With Evidence That He Rigged; Petition On Drug Won't Fly- Reno Omokri / Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do / Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Audio Of Wike Bragging To Fayose How He Rigged Rivers Election by SteveDGreat: 9:07am On Mar 06, 2023
Leaked audio of Wike bragging to have rigged rivers. It was a phone call to Fayose, who just left PDP, remember Wike too is now an APC member.

The law will catch up with them.

Note this is not a doctored document

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2Z6qV2Zu24

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio Of Wike Bragging To Fayose How He Rigged Rivers Election by SLAP44: 9:07am On Mar 06, 2023
By the time Tinubu returns his stolen INEC certificate, Wike should sneak out of the country because he has wronged both man and God, both his family and friends, there will be nowhere for him to hide inside Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio Of Wike Bragging To Fayose How He Rigged Rivers Election by Fahdiga(m): 9:08am On Mar 06, 2023
Wike and Yakubu will definitely end up in jail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio Of Wike Bragging To Fayose How He Rigged Rivers Election by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 06, 2023
angry
Re: Leaked Audio Of Wike Bragging To Fayose How He Rigged Rivers Election by forgiveness: 9:11am On Mar 06, 2023
Is this not fake?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio Of Wike Bragging To Fayose How He Rigged Rivers Election by Mindlog: 9:15am On Mar 06, 2023
Hmmm.. shocked shocked
Re: Leaked Audio Of Wike Bragging To Fayose How He Rigged Rivers Election by JoshTim: 9:23am On Mar 06, 2023
Lol....it is a known fact that an average Obidient is not smart, this further alludes to that fact.

No be one mugu ibo man i dey hear so.
Re: Leaked Audio Of Wike Bragging To Fayose How He Rigged Rivers Election by ABIODUN105(m): 9:50am On Mar 06, 2023
Wike is a mad man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio Of Wike Bragging To Fayose How He Rigged Rivers Election by Officialkplus(m): 10:11am On Mar 06, 2023
🤣🤣
Re: Leaked Audio Of Wike Bragging To Fayose How He Rigged Rivers Election by lotkyes200: 10:26am On Mar 06, 2023
If you believe this audio u can as well believe APC won

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio Of Wike Bragging To Fayose How He Rigged Rivers Election by vowiski(m): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2023
Crap
Re: Leaked Audio Of Wike Bragging To Fayose How He Rigged Rivers Election by nato20ng(m): 10:36am On Mar 06, 2023
This was in 2019 elections
SteveDGreat:
Leaked audio of Wike bragging to have rigged rivers. It was a phone call to Fayose, who just left PDP, remember Wike too is now an APC member.

The law will catch up with them.

Note this is not a doctored document

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2Z6qV2Zu24

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio Of Wike Bragging To Fayose How He Rigged Rivers Election by ruggedtimi(m): 10:48am On Mar 06, 2023
Old audio from the 2019 election
Re: Leaked Audio Of Wike Bragging To Fayose How He Rigged Rivers Election by Owontime: 11:21am On Mar 06, 2023
Are you people still crying about the defeat?
Tinubu and Wike really showed you guys pepper grin
Re: Leaked Audio Of Wike Bragging To Fayose How He Rigged Rivers Election by thebestprice(m): 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
JoshTim:
Lol....it is a known fact that an average Obidient is not smart, this further alludes to that fact.

No be one mugu ibo man i dey hear so.
to slap you just dey hungry me
Re: Leaked Audio Of Wike Bragging To Fayose How He Rigged Rivers Election by JoshTim: 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
thebestprice:
to slap you just dey hungry me

Slap me make you lose your both hands. The way amadioha go give you resounding slaps ehn, e go shock you.

(1) (Reply)

Why God Didn't Give World Power To A Muslim Country / I'm A Sigma Male - David Hundeyin Boasts After Hitting Tinubu / Terror Watch List: Nigerian Lawmaker Deported From Amsterdam Schiphol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.