Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo (1125 Views)

Supreme Court Judgement On Kanu Not Unanimous- IPOB, Lawyer Yet To Get CTC / We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK / Tinubu: Terrible People Want To Break Nigeria’s Appointment With Destiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo by nairalandankrah: 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
Anambra Governor Chukwuma Soludo has reiterated his commitment to ensuring immediate release of the detained leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Soludo disclosed this on Monday in a quarterly statewide briefing, meant to intimate Anambra people of his activities in government.

He said he had booked a session with President Muhammadu Buhari, and was waiting for appointment, where he hoped to discuss issues of security in the South East, particularly Kanu’s release.

In reply to Soludo’s request, the Attorney General and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami had said that Soludo only made a statement but has not applied to the court, or to his office about Kanu’s release.

But speaking during the quarterly briefing, Soludo said he hope to meet President Buhari, and also speak with him on the imperative of releasing Kanu.

“What is still holding him back is a political issue. I am awaiting confirmation of appointment with the President to hand him the letter officially.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/ive-booked-appointment-with-buhari-on-kanus-release-soludo/

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo by loosecanon50(m): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
The fear of Obidients is the beginning of wisdom. You can do all you can to please the movement, but it won’t work. Campaigning against Peter Obi during the presidential election is the worst mistake you made in your political career.

We commend you for your efforts at attempting to secure Nnamdi Kanu’s release, but LP will still make sure you do only one term in office even if you secure the release of Kanu.

We need to start holding these politicians accountable for their utterances and pay them back in their own currency.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo by Ceenachi: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
I'm not against this move but why is the desperation to see him released suddenly.

You see that Fowl in Apga logo, on 11th it will be used for pepper soup onye ara...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo by Jostoman: 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
God bless you Soludo

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo by naijainform: 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
Hahahaha fear fear Governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo by Thegamingorca(m): 1:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
You are booking appointments. Idiot, better prepare to die with your apga.

Why are you interested in delivering him from his captors? Is his governor, ikpeazu not the one supposed to show much concern? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
Hehehehehe ... After begging failed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo by Jostoman: 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
loosecanon50:
The fear of Obidients is the beginning of wisdom. You can do all you can to please us, it won’t work. Campaigning against Obi during the presidential election is the worst mistake you made in your political career.

We will make sure you do only one term in office even if you secure the release of Kanu.
You guys should stop all this your aggressive politics, which candidate won Anambra presidential election? Obi. If Soludo didnt like Obi he would have also change peter obi results in anambra to favour Atiku or tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo by loosecanon50(m): 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
Jostoman:
You guys should stop all this your aggressive politics, which candidate won Anambra presidential election? Obi. If Soludo didnt like Obi he would have also change peter obi results in anambra to favour Atiku or tinubu.

Forget. He campaigned against Obi because he didn’t want LP to collect APGA’s seats in NASS. Most of these politicians are only after what will favour them, they don’t love the masses. Do your findings on how Soludo also tripled the taxes in Anambra state.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo by Jostoman: 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
I dont even understand the type of politics that you guys are playing.

Who win presidential election in anambra? Obi

Did soludo change peter obi result to favour Atiku or tinubu? No. So what is the problem with you guys against soludo?

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo by doggedfighter(f): 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
Onye apari !

Keep fooling yourself.

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo by Kingsmeal: 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
Jostoman:

Did soludo change peter obi result to favour Atiku or tinubu? No. So what is the problem with you guys against soludo?

Soludo doesn't even have the power to do that.

Anambra will deal with him so badly.

So shut up and mind your business.

4 Likes

Re: I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo by nonhuman(m): 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
Jostoman:

who couldn't change the result Anambra is 99.8.%obidient so no chance for him to manipulate the states Inec

1 Like

Re: I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo by loosecanon50(m): 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
Jostoman:

You clearly don’t understand Nigerian politics

4 Likes

Re: I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo by honeyB2018: 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
Jostoman:

He campaigned against Obi, said a lot things against him, that the enemies of Obi, used to campaign against him.

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo by MrBiGGEST(m): 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
Soludo is the real G

1 Like

Re: I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo by MrBiGGEST(m): 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
honeyB2018:

He campaigned against Obi, said a lot things against him, that the enemies of Obi, used to campaign against him.
He said things as they were, nw was he wrong?

1 Like

Re: I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo by abobote: 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
Don't go for us, when Labour party mandate is restored, he will be released
Re: I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo by jlinkd78(m): 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
Soludo wants to resurrect his career after d Obi uppercut in Anambra

1 Like

Re: I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo by ThinkSmarter: 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
Soludo's crime is that he stood against unknown gunmen that his people sympathises with.
2nd is his controversial open letter to Obi that the people adopted as their presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo by DennisEche(m): 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
Soludo don't be stupiid, Kanu Is a criminal, better let him roast in dss custody.
Re: I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo by PHIPEX(m): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
When will Soludo write part 2 of his Nzogbu Nzogbu article?

He has been running from pillar to post lately but he will see the full picture after this Saturdays' election

Suddenly, Unknown gunmen in the East have all gone on holiday

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo by SaiOba: 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
Solutions is just playing Ndi Igbo..

He is ONLY using a term on the seat and nothing more..

1 Like

Re: I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
Lol
Re: I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo by jmoore(m): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
Jostoman:

Anambra no be Rivers. If Soludo acted like Wike, he would be ushering in anarchy into the state.

Aggressive politics? Soludo wasn't aggressive when he was demarketing Obi?

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo by Mindlog: 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
He should post the second part of his "open letter" to Obi.

Politics is local, he has made himself an outcast amongst his kinsmen because he wanted to please Atiku and be seen as loyal.....same Atiku whey don enter street! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo by ruffhandu: 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
Geraway soludo, nobody needs that. Kanu is an offered sacrifice.
Re: I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo by Jostoman: 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
jmoore:

Anambra no be Rivers. If Soludo acted like Wike, he would be ushering in anarchy into the state.

Aggressive politics? Soludo wasn't aggressive when he was demarketing Obi?

you want him to campaign publicly for peter obi when Apga have their own candidate , by the way did you poeple save those that stick out their neck for peter obi because the last time i check ortom publicly declare his support for peter obi against his own party candidate. Did you guys save him in benue state?

1 Like

Re: I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo by shuttox: 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
Anambra will vote LP in this coming election
Re: I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo by seunlayi(m): 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ok
Re: I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo by jmoore(m): 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
Jostoman:
you want him to campaign publicly for peter obi when Apga have their own candidate , by the way did you poeple save those that stick out their neck for peter obi because the last time i check ortom publicly declare his support for peter obi against his own party candidate. Did you guys save him in benue state?

No one is asking for Soludo to campaign for Peter Obi. He should have kept his mouth shut rather than demarketing Obi with lies.

Anambra no be Benue. Go and ask Benue people.
Re: I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo by MrAndre07: 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
jmoore:

No one is asking for Soludo to campaign for Peter Obi. He should have kept his mouth shut rather than demarketing Obi with lies.

Anambra no be Benue. Go and ask Benue people.
If he campaigned against Obi with truth, it would have been an area that needed improvement and clarification because any best candidate needs no such demerits.
But he objected Obi with lies and nastily sentimental statements to curry the favour of kleptomaniac and evil looters.
It unjustly demeans and debases the unarguably stellar performance and legacy he left behind.
Without Obi, Soludo wouldn't have been a governor because the platform that made him a governor is a legacy of Obi.
Soludo second term bid is dead on arrival with alacrity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Pray For Me, Tinubu Begs Nigerians. Pls Pray Also For Buhari And His Wife / Friends And Loyalists Of Tinubu Celebrate Sallah At Unity Fountain (Photos) / Breaking News About Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.