Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,285 members, 7,826,129 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins (51455 Views)

Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments / Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus / Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by Atlantis585: 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
mukthar2000:
JAGABAN, I believed u Will never fall our hand and I know that u will never work or compiled with any incompetent ministers in the name of political appointment becos we all see the damage what lobbying cause to BUBU government despite that the took him 6month, still most of the ministers failed. JAGABAN I am very sure u will not appointed any dullard ministers that we sabotage ur tenure, BABA PLS CHOOSE WISELY TO FAVOUR YOUTHS.

Hia!

You no follow dey support Baba Bubu the greatest failure in Nigeria before INEC’s Yakubu Mumudu come join am?
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by alhajiabdulbuha: 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
Mumu Tinubu is not accepted and he has no self worth
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by 0monnak0da: 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
THE STATES OF GRIEF

denial,
anger,
bargaining,
depression,
acceptance
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by Bfly: 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
Why do women like to reap where they didn't sow. It beggars belief.

It could still be justified where their two legs makes the peace sign.
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by lildush(m): 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
So u people think the rubbish inec and tinubu did is valid? Do u all think we are stupid in this country? I laugh at inec. It took Dem almost a week to coalate and announce the results. But it took Dem less Dan 2 hours to present certificate of return to tinubu 🤣🤣🤣🤣 wat does that tell you? 🤣🤣🤣🤣... Do really think buhari will allow this rubbish stand? Obj .. babangida and others will not let this slide.. watch out .....Obi is coming
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by ComptonGee: 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
FalseProphet1:
But the case is still in court na, what are they lobbying for?

Anyways, I see Peter Obi reclaiming back his stolen mandate form APC.

This I have seen.

Dindinrin!
Everyone knows you're blind and don't see shit! That's how you saw Pitoobi winning the election grin grin
Thou shall stop seeing ironically
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by tunapawizzy: 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
datola:
One thing is sure, Tinubu will use competent hands from all parts of the country to turn things around for the country.

Tinubu should not forget the old struggle of restructuring Nigeria.
Restructuring Nigeria means the FG will concede a lot of powers and funds and independence to State and local governments.
I still dey wait the president wey go do am. They all use restructuring to campaign, it dies after they get there.
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
datola:
One thing is sure, Tinubu will use competent hands from all parts of the country to turn things around for the country.

Tinubu should not forget the old struggle of restructuring Nigeria.

We can bet ooo. If Tinubu restructure this country, make I bend. Restructuring of this country will be better for the masses but will not be better for the looters, why? They will not steal like they used to. Now, tell me why they will restructure the country?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by thecommunist(m): 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2023
make una dey lie for una sef
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by razzydoo(m): 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
No give them any 50%. 37% is okay.
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by MeineMutter: 11:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
Softmirror:
grin TINUBU SHOULD PLEASE AND PLEASE KEEP BUBA MARWA AS THE OGA PATAPATA OF NDLEA. E GET WHY.. grin

I understand you. So that he can continue catching the yamkeggers the way he is doing under Buhari.
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by MeineMutter: 12:00am On Mar 07, 2023
stevups:

You need to go and register in Jele osimi, since the creation of Nigeria how many Presidents-elect retuned mandate to loosers?

Leave those kalatobo. It can only happen in states, not at federal level because stakeholders are always afraid of such courts ruling dividing Nigeria, which they don’t want. They don’t want chaos or protest or another civil war.
Atiku sef know say o ti lor. Na strong-head he just dey use. But Obi doesn’t know anything deeper. He is just a nonentity, causing uproar all over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by MeineMutter: 12:05am On Mar 07, 2023
SugarGirl44:

When are you going to get over this grief?
😄. He can never get over it. Never. O I is their last hope and it was dashed by Tinubu/Shetima and those that voted or supported APC.
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by Asidiq: 12:11am On Mar 07, 2023
Fahdiga:
They are just wasting their time because Obi will soon reclaim his stolen mandate.

In your sweet dreams though
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by Piddo(m): 4:28am On Mar 07, 2023
In other words, the looters are lining up. Business as usual.
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by mukthar2000(m): 6:43am On Mar 07, 2023
Atlantis585:

Hia!

You no follow dey support Baba Bubu the greatest failure in Nigeria before INEC’s Yakubu Mumudu come join am?
sure I follow BUBu, but the turned is tenure to families government and causes a lot for failure to is tenure which I no that JAGABAN will never allow such.
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by Dspsalvate: 6:51am On Mar 07, 2023
I DIDN'T GET YOU PLEASE......
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by stevups(m): 11:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
MeineMutter:

Leave those kalatobo. It can only happen in states, not at federal level because stakeholders are always afraid of such courts ruling dividing Nigeria, which they don’t want. They don’t want chaos or protest or another civil war.
Atiku sef know say o ti lor. Na strong-head he just dey use. But Obi doesn’t know anything deeper. He is just a nonentity, causing uproar all over Nigeria.

You got it
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by omurphy23456: 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
Certainly in Noise makers ministry, they can even create the ministry for their sake.

Sirheny007:
I'm curious to see "where they'll put" FFK and Keyamo.
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by Goldenchyke(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
WASTE OF RESOURCES
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by Sleekfingers: 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/lobbying-for-appointments-in-tinubus-presidency-begins/

1. Wike should get minister of roads, works , housing and transportation.....
2. Fasola attorney general
3. Makinde should get power. Because Oyo people won't vote for him , during the guber election
4. FFK aviation minister
5. Ganduje CBN governor
6. Kemi adeosun finance minister
7. Keyamo information minister

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units / Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration / #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.