Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles (35508 Views)

President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles / Atedo Peterside Joins Social Democratic Party / Atiku Abubakar Joins Social Media Platfrom, Tik Tok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by id4sho(m): 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
tongue
Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by emekajacobogbon(m): 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
Hope they can withstand public insult on social media

1 Like

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by Lovilla(f): 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Seun, we won't pretend by that we are not noticing your bias towards Sanwo_olu on Nairaland

You push every anti -SAnwo Olu topic to front page.

GRV Chinedu is your friend, you brought him to Nairaland to campaign.

You posted Anti-Sanwo olu thread telling us to vote him out

For almost one week, the tribal bigot tweets of Chinedu have been trending back to back but you pretended you did not see it and made sure none of them smelled FP.

But you are quick to post every accusation against Sanwo-Olu government to FP

Seun, Odale ni ooo. You and CHinedu will be disgraced this Saturday. Just change nairaland to ChineduLAnd
afonja in sifia peins

5 Likes

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by raskymonojendor: 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Seun, we won't pretend by that we are not noticing your bias towards Sanwo_olu on Nairaland

For almost one week, the tribal bigot tweets of Chinedu have been trending back to back but you pretended you did not see it and made sure none of them smelled FP.

Seun, Odale ni ooo. You and CHinedu will be disgraced this Saturday. Just change nairaland to ChineduLAnd
You recently saw a sponsored post on FP by GRV - What do you expect. Gladly other social media blogs like Gistlovers on instagram and many others on Facebook are reporting a more balanced view for everyone to see.

Below is some of the traffic Nairaland is missing out on.

1 Like

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by sunneeh(m): 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
I hope freedom of expression would be allowed grin grin
Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by Meedon: 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
Issokay
Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by Kirchoffs: 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Seun, we won't pretend that we are not noticing your bias towards Sanwo_olu on Nairaland

Nairaland is the worst platform ever, full of serious tribal bigotry and hatred. Sanwo will win e lo fo kan bale

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by sportskid(m): 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Seun, we won't pretend that we are not noticing your bias towards Sanwo_olu on Nairaland

Always dragging igbo in your matter. Tufiakwa

5 Likes

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by Puss360(f): 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Even the matter of the thread sef you no comment.... Na just to find one front page topic and post your lamentations....
Na wa ooo...
Typical Nigeria youth, leave the matter at hand and carry your own matter drop for table....
Orisirisi....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by Jayphoenix45(m): 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

….

Please forgive me if I’m wrong but I was of the view that this GRV guy is a Yoruba man how come he’s been called Chinedu? Heard his father is Yoruba from Lagos so I’m confused.. can you please tell me why people call him Chinedu when he’s not from the Igbo community in Nigeria..thank you

2 Likes

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by Omoawoke: 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
sportskid:

Always dragging igbo in your matter. Tufiakwa

Pls bolden where I mentioned Igbo
Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by Koolface4u: 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

It is very important for seun to come and explain himself here smiley smiley smiley

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by Kirchoffs: 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
Lovilla:
afonja in sifia peins
Don't interfere in other people's election go and vote in your state. Your governors are nothing to write home about yet you idiots are fixated on lagos.

5 Likes

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by raskymonojendor: 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
Jayphoenix45:
….

Please forgive me if I’m wrong but I was of the view that this GRV guy is a Yoruba man how come he’s been called Chinedu? Heard his father is Yoruba from Lagos so I’m confused.. can you please tell me why people call him Chinedu when he’s not from the Igbo community in Nigeria..thank you

2 Likes

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by Derring: 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

LP from top to bottom 😂
Cry me a River
Even Chinedu Gbadebo is more lagosian than Tinubu and Sanwolu

5 Likes

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by Fahdiga(m): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Sharap.

1 Like

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by PStacks(m): 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

I can't believe this conspiracy goes this deep that Seun is even backing Chinedu.

I'm so shocked.

These guys are ment

1 Like

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by Jayphoenix45(m): 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
raskymonojendor:

This is strange.. if he’s Igbo then what gives him the right to run as governor in a Yoruba state? Lagos is not an opened state.. it’s owned by the yorubas and then made free for other Nigerian tribes and other nationalities to thrive in.. but I’m shocked because all I know about him is his father being a lagosian and him being Yoruba.. wow
Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Go dive rock!

it's Gbadebo or nothing!
cool

1 Like

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by eruchboy(m): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

I think you answered the question yourself
If the Fp is filled mostly with Hate speech/Tribal Bigot posts does it sound okay

1 Like

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by stillme231: 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

ode ..
Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by mayo47(m): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
Joker
Omoawoke:
angry

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by naturefellow(m): 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

fake news

1 Like

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by Omoawoke: 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
Jayphoenix45:
….

the Labour Party candidate is Chinedu Gbadebo.
His father his Yoruba and his mother Igbo, his wife Igbo
But he chose Igbo has is tribe and he even insults yoruba on tweeter.
Chinedu canmot speak Yoruba but speaks Igbo.
Chinedu is pro Biafra. All his tweets are about Igbo and Biafra.
Chinedu denounced yoruba and even call them afonjaaaa
Then election reach, chinedu want to become governor and all the igbos worldwide are backing him to take over Lagos for them.
Chinedu is Omo ale and an Igbo agenda in the name of better governance

1 Like

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by raskymonojendor: 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
Jayphoenix45:

This is strange.. if he’s Igbo then what gives him the right to run as governor in a Yoruba state? Lagos is not an opened state.. it’s owned by the yorubas and then made free for other Nigerian tribes and other nationalities to thrive in.. but I’m shocked because all I know about him is his father being a lagosian and him being Yoruba.. wow

This is what people are worried about. He has posted anti Yoruba tweets and slurs like Afonja on twitter. Complains about other Yoruba chopping Lagos Commonwealth which a normal Yoruba will find strange.

He is also an IPOB apologist...he is NOT behaving like an omo-luabi like the Governor Adeleke of Osun State that is also half Yoruba and half Igbo.

1 Like

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by Lionking1913(m): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
Na only one vote u get. Relax
Omoawoke:
angry

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by KanwuliaExtra: 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dey don break.
Now they can talk.
Thanks to A CERTAIN SOCIAL MEDIA INCOMING PRESIDENT! cheesy
Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by tammie24: 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
So we can report ipod terrorists easily

Thank you DSSng

1 Like

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by Omoawoke: 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
Lionking1913:
Na only one vote u get. Relax

Just wait and find out

1 Like

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by Andyblaze: 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
grin
Omoawoke:
angry

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by DriveByKiller: 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Raids Namadi Sambo’s Office / APC Crisis Worsens As nPDP Faction Issues Seven-Day Ultimatum / Jennifer Blanke Resigns As AfDB Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.